Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) (31831 Views)

FIRS Job Scandal: Full List Of 349 New Staff Secretly Hired / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by shaddoww: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2016
A plan to send Emefiele packing

3 Likes

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Innodon(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2016
It's allowed
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by samx4real(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2016
That is CHANGE!
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Icon4s(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
But Sahara Reporters says 99.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by enigma2007(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
AstraNetwork:
When I remember that my wife and my younger sister were among the ones from Anambra I can't help but say ONE NIGERIA!

hahahaha! That got me cracked up grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
H
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by applemark: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
Nigeria:-
Politics & Politicians: Skulduggery
Education:Skulduggery
Resources Management: Skulduggery

In fact everyone is Skulduggery, no wonder i never heard back from the interview test i did for this turd organization back in 2013! So all those from the top Top Management should reapply for their jobs if the FCC wants to play fair.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by demarc001: 8:04am On Mar 16, 2016
We are fighting corruption
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by DBossNG(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2016
undecided Well done CBN!
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Jimi23(m): 8:06am On Mar 16, 2016
If it is true that Buhari, Atiku, Arase's relatives were also recruited,its a big shame cos one would wonder what anti-corruption crusade the president is really on about. The competence of those recruited was not even put into consideration. This is what is killing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by diasporaman(m): 8:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Nepotism did not start today it runs in our blood.For this I can vehemently say one Nigeria because my region topped the chart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by comradee1248: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2016
Aufbauh:
So after all these hues and cries of favouritism of the core North, the reality of this revelation shows that they are actually the marginalized region.
I came from a favoured region but the misconception and continuous vitrupation against the vulnerable core North by certain uncivilized and divisive people has endear me to champion the course of the voiceless who have no online opportunity to defend her case.
brother I tire ooo, for me as far as the employees are Nigerians Why the complains? Beside I know how everyone will keep mute if their names are inside

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by adeyeye5353(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
That is law of inequality for Nigeria,
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:10am On Mar 16, 2016
The 'survival of the fittest' continues.

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by tempest01(m): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Why was immigration recruitment cancelled again?

The change has gone stale.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by comradee1248: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2016
ercel:
To avoid the type of NIS tragedy,so how did you get the candidates?
How much more rubbish must come from CBN before it is overhauled?
my guy be like say u dey under rate this CBN o.... Every country u go u must find institutions like that, that's its only the mighty and strong get employment there... In Nigeria's case its CBN and FIRS its only privilege that will give u work there not because ur a guru.... Go to the UK and see who works in the UK Royal Customs and Border Protection... If you don't belong to the royal family and the ruling class you can never get that Job.. Even as a a citizen by birth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by peacengine(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Nalikedis:
362 out of 909 and you think that is fair

How is it not fair?
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by otokx(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
CBN has been doing this since time immemorial.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Ijaya123: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2016
The CBN governor's days are numbered. Just watch out.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by otokx(m): 8:17am On Mar 16, 2016
shaddoww:
A plan to send Emefiele packing

and replace him with a Nigerian.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Ijaya123: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
samx4real:
That is CHANGE!

Yes. we've been getting it since 2014.

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2016
Any surprise here? This is usual practise EVERYWHERE. Even in most multilateral companies. Employment is about who you know.
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Akainzo(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Nalikedis:
362 out of 909 and you think that is fair

The guy said "The North", "the North" is made up of North East, North Central and North West, which is half of the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria, therefore it implies "The North" should have HALF of the 909 ==> 454.

So do you think having 362 out of 454 is fair?
Or do you think The North was filling the CBN with Northerners when they only did 362 out of a statutory 454?

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by otokx(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2016
So it began in GEJ time? Why are the wailers now trying to blame PMB?
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Akainzo(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:
This is better than the recent appointments of mainly Northern relatives of political elites. The North got a total of 362 slots, is this not fair enough? Or are they the only ones in this country that deserve FG employment?

HungerBAD CBN will not employ you now if you are not Hausa/Fulani grin

Do you think getting 362 out of the 909 employment is a lopsided employment of Northern relatives when you consider that "Northern" is half of the country thus half of 909 would be 454?

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by daresimon(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2016
l don't think there is a problem, unless they want to make one. The north has 300+ there considering their educational status.

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by rexzqcom(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
Holuwakemmy16:
Today is my birthday

Happy birthday to you....
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by listica(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2016
All the scam labelled against Jonathern is happening twice in this fulani regime now,immigration illegal recruitment, civil defence illegal recruitment and now CBN. Pls can some one tell me why ur president fired Paradang formal Immigration comptroller? And what's d difference between before and now.Bleep Naija

1 Like

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Akainzo(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2016
listica:
All the scam labelled against Jonathern is happening twice in this fulani regime now,immigration illegal recruitment, civil defence illegal recruitment and now CBN. Pls can some one tell me why ur president fired Paradang formal Immigration comptroller? And what's d difference between before and now.Bleep Naija

In your haste to display sectarian love, you failed to read and see that the period is JUNE 2014 to FEBRUARY 2015!!! The elections took place when?

6 Likes

Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by arigold1304(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2016
And PMB building AIRPORT in Kastina
Re: CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) by Fyorgyn: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2016
This is what stands NNPC out... The recruitment is usually widely advertised and, to a large extent, people are taken on merit. I have never applied for a job with them but I know a couple of people who got into NNPC in 2012...really smart people...first class brains who are everyday Nigerians.

The only problem with their process is that it can be cancelled at any time... Those that were taken in 2012 applied in 2010!!!! and those who applied in 2012 wrote aptitude tests but it hasn't seen the light of day.

Bottom line is, When NNPC employs it is largely a free and fair process

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Returning Soon To Continue Project Of Fixing Nigeria - Buhari / Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.