Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby (1410 Views)

My Classmate Now Calls Me Gay Cos I Never bleeped Her When She Visited / Captain & Fiancee Recreate Dwayne Wade & Gabby's Basketball Pose In Pre-Wedding / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Jok3r(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2016
how love is sweet..... I wish it was me.... congrats any way... God bless una marriage life

Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by glimpse33(m): 9:49am On Mar 16, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by kikies(m): 10:05am On Mar 16, 2016
I like d babe leg,e thick for ground......congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Awwwwwww cool So cute kiss
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by menabae(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2016
Congrat
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Swissheart(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Lovely
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
Congratulobia kiss
You wish it was you, you can make that happen
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2016
Cute legs just like mine grin kiss
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Jok3r(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
Congratulobia kiss You wish it was you, you can make that happen

dat I no bt were r d pretty gals
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Jok3r(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Cute legs just like mine grin kiss

Lol. na d legs u c. oya show me us mk I c
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Tommfrench(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
pre wedding pix infringement
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by osmodes(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
nice...but wait, is that not ring on her forth finger? just asking
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by Jok3r(m): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
osmodes:
nice...but wait, is that not ring on her forth finger?
just asking

wetin u c no b lie. bt as d caption says its wat u tk cos d wedding com's up next week
Re: Pre Wedding Pix Of My Classmate Matina Nd Her Hubby Gabby by comffy(f): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wow! They r cute. kiss

(1) (Reply)

25 Simple Secrets Of Long-lasting Relationships / What Will You Do If You Come Across This / Who Will You Call? Plumber Or Electrician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.