Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,164 members, 7,845,827 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I’m A Virgin And He Cheated On Me. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m A Virgin And He Cheated On Me. Help! (689 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Virgin And He Cheated On Me. Help! by ALocoVivaVoce: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
Hello guys, it’s Feature Friday! Every Friday I would be sharing a real life experience and situation of a reader who needs my opinion. If you have a situation that you need my opinion on, email me on featurefriday@alocovivavoce.com.

Read the situation and my opinion after the cut. The names have been changed to protect the identity of the person being featured. Enjoy!

Hello OUR,

My name is Aaliyah and I do not believe in sex before marriage. As a matter of fact, I made a commitment to myself, God and my parents not to have sex before I get married and so far I have been keeping that promise.

I am currently in a relationship and my boyfriend revered me when he found out about my no-sex promise and he even encouraged me to keep it with the idea that he would be the one to eventually pop my cherry :-)

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/03/11/im-a-virgin-and-he-cheated-on-me-help/
Re: I’m A Virgin And He Cheated On Me. Help! by nicerichard05: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2016
cheat on him back
Re: I’m A Virgin And He Cheated On Me. Help! by adorablepepple(f): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Click fire undecided
Re: I’m A Virgin And He Cheated On Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
U never lose na. So far ur viginity still dey kampe

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Is Ten Years Today / Share Your Experience On Your Most Embarrassing Moment Of Meeting A Lady / Can A Girl Be Playing Safe Without Using Condoms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.