Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News (21041 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
SleekMallam:
why is president Buhari not picking his calls?

Stop the call, and visit him personally.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by SleekMallam: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Stop the call, and visit him personally.
The yoots of iPod said he's in some secret locations having some nice time with nakked women in malabo. Maybe that explains why he is not picking his calls. If you know the secret location please do share milady it's a matter of national security.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by stexsy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Your dad is the BIGGEST LIAR for telling you he is your biological father.. That's why your reasoning is directionless..Children of low profile environmental makeups come her to regurgitate gibberish.... I bet you come from a humble home with default setting mode set to ignorance..I wish I was close to you to spank that your dead brains back to life..
i dont join issues with fools, if nt i knw wetin i for tell u. But for now, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tonytonex(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=Tiegarr post=43818697]Will you shut up? People are dead, you are here ranting like a kid.. you too shut up
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by searay(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
gerrardomendes:
ok. boko haram have "technically" hired a new "technical" adviser who has "technically" taught them how to "technically" evade the " technicality" of the highly "technical" Nigerian army.
PDP people not Nigerians

.I dey come...person don "technically' comot my fuel rubber from queue
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by marabout(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Haba! Technically!
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by blackpriest0911: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wailers the floor is open
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by nelxxy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
And baba is "technically" touring national park in E.guinea
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
E sweeeeeeet 4 them. 4000 sud b killed in d mosques
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by truthonmission: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
dahaz:

They might call themselves muslim but islam does not support what they do. We muslims in Nigeria dissociate ourselves from these barbaric act these people are carrying out. They are just spoiling the name of islam
I hate hearing these lies. if islam does not support violence, what is jihad and mujahadin? if u're ignorant about islam u better go and study and stop decieving urself.

1 Like

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by coolvitus(m): 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
NAIJA will technically go down the drain because it was technically and fraudulently found by lordlugard and anything that was not made by God cannot stand the test of time so technically it will dismember iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by dahaz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
dragonking2:
Then who are they fighting for?
Maybe for Dasuki and his like to continue milking the nation treasure
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by dahaz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthonmission:
I hate hearing these lies. if islam does not support violence, what is jihad and mujahadin? if u're ignorant about islam u better go and study and stop decieving urself.
Go and read up about jihad and stop been ignorant about islam
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by truthonmission: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
HaneefahAde:

I will go loco on u all I want. How would you feel if I called Christainity a useless religion filled with rapists? Hypocritic coward, you threw the first stone and we are tired of silently taking all your bullshit. Next time if your brain can't come up with anything meaningful other than bigotry, just keep quite. Afofungbemu.
This is d kind of mentality that drive u muslims into terrorism. u want to protect ur religion with violent instead of proving to us that islam is a religion peace.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by salt1: 2:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
Aljazeera had 2 report it

Looks like the local media is getting gradually gagged.
They report every accusation of loot and corruption. But go silent on other issues

1 Like

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Brightology2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Are they shiite or sunnis muslim?
dahaz:
The kick of a dying horse. you are killing people in the mosque and you say you are killing for Allah? the same Allah they gather to worship. For the records, these people are not fighting for islam.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by itzhanie001(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthonmission:
This is d kind of mentality that drive u muslims into terrorism. u want to protect ur religion with violent instead of proving to us that islam is a religion peace.

I know you and the other hypocrite are in no way better than me in my relation with people whether muslims or non-muslims. You verbally lash anoyher person's religion calling it useless cos of some deluded crazy people and insult tha entire muslims and expect us to always come back trying to defend ourselves from stereotypic hatred? I have gone the peaceful path before, people already have their mindset about things already. I know you have too and sincerely I don't care what anyone thinks. I have learnt to just ignore but the guy's hypocrisy irks me. Are you people Christ-like?
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
stexsy:
i dont join issues with fools, if nt i knw wetin i for tell u. But for now, get well soon.
oh.. Sorry I do join issues with fools LIKE YOU!
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:
Try another punch line, this one is rather so childish.

We know you ate that rice but must you make it more pronounced?

OPC youth!
Mr Einstein, it ain't a punchline..Gasbag...
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:

OPC youth!
Another half baked educated Artisan's son cos you're definitely manlike in demeanor.. What do you know about punchlines.. Ewu.. Basic hiphop should tell you what a punchline is.. Mr Einstein!
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
nbright:
your dad is into sewage disposal venture. I know this because I know him very well, isn't he that short man with a flat noseanda mole on his face? Just calm down and take your medications.
Yeah.. You should know.. He disposes sewage....... How many times has he disposed you?Torchecul...
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tunami:
hey youngman, whats your problem?
You are very deranged to be callingme a young man.. You think I am like you maybe in his thirties, trying to feed himself one day at a time... Don't let me look for you..
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:

OPC youth!
Eejit... Yeah, check it up.. I know your ignorance won't let you know what the word means
. Now, back to what I want to say.. I am a pure Igbo man, from Arochukwu, Abia state.. So I ain't OPC,Mr Einstein..
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by divide9ja: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
[size=14pt]Technically Defeated Boko Haram is Actually Killing.[/size]

[size=18pt]More APC Lies galour.[/size]
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by stillwater2000(m): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
To live in someone's heart is not to die .tupac said GOD bless the dead ,may their soul rest in the bossom of the LORD. Anyone that want's to score cheap political points with this tragedy should have a thought in his or her mind that the rain falls on every roof when it's his season
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by mcprince32(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Notice!!!
Wherever you are, whoever you are, give your life to Jesus Christ, the only Way to God, the Truth and the Life so that if anything happens, you will find everlasting life and peace. Its simple. Just say, "JESUS, COME INTO MY LIFE TODAY, BE MY LORD AND SAVE ME". Then see how God will help you.
Thanks.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by nbright: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Yeah.. You should know.. He disposes sewage....... How many times has he disposed you?Torchecul...
Thank allah you agreed he is a sewage disposal guy. Now fu ck off
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
nbright:
Thank allah you agreed he is a sewage disposal guy. Now fu ck off
Yeah.. I am also in that trade of disposing numskulls like you.. Blistering Gasbag!
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by nbright: 6:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Yeah.. I am also in that trade of disposing numskulls like you.. Blistering Gasbag!
so you are in the family business too? That means your lineage are filled with faeces carrires
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#550000][/color][quote][/quote]..BOKO WHY?
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
nbright:
so you are in the family business too? That means your lineage are filled with faeces carrires
Psychotic Torchecul.. READ AGAIN.. OKPO...
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by amtaken(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
You are OPC. Living in Arochukwu doesn't make you any different. I know your type. Rice 'chopper'.

Tiegarr:
Eejit... Yeah, check it up.. I know your ignorance won't let you know what the word means
. Now, back to what I want to say.. I am a pure Igbo man, from Arochukwu, Abia state.. So I ain't OPC,Mr Einstein..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will Happen If President Buhari Attempts To Rig 2019 Elections- Reno Omokri / MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.