Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

youtube videos debunking Evolution? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / youtube videos debunking Evolution? (5674 Views)

Debunking Religion With One Question / Debunking The Trinity Logic / Debunking The Religious Lie About Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But evolution never happened tho . Am not sure throwing tantrums would make it happen

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
What . . .

All you've essentially done is show that you don't know how evolution works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
What . . .

All you've essentially done is show that you don't know how evolution works.

Magic transformation from ape to man ? Off course I dont how that works because such can't happen .

Are you a learner grin

cool
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
You can't "debunk" Evolution in a 2 minute Youtube video. that's ridiculous.

Evolution is a scientific finding. several different fields have converged to approve it independently. it has enough credibility to be called a theory. which means it's a very reliable stand. when something reaches theory level in science, it's almost impossible to "debunk" it and in fact, just correcting a tiny mistake often requires high levels of scientific knowledge.

A more correct term would be, "complains about."

I'm pretty sure the arguments are going to lie along the lines of "humans aren't monkeys!" crap we've all overheard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 20, 2016
bxcode:

And who are you sir? Prove to you that God exist? Sir, actually I don't give a rip if you don't believe in God aii? That's your stress, and you don't need any proof because you sir is an evidence that there is a creator. Believe all you want, the truth remains that God is God and you ain't him and he created you..... and he loves you, we all do. Even tho you still refuse to believe that.
Kidding me? And what if there's a creator? That doesn't make him Yahweh... If indeed there's a creator out there, which I seriously doubt, Christianity has no monopoly on that... The existence of a creator doesn't make your religion any less a fraud...

1 Like

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

But evolution never happened tho . Am not sure throwing tantrums would make it happen

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Indeed. Evolution never happened, huh? I suppose proving that would be better off than making claims backed with no evidence

1 Like

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Indeed. Evolution never happened, huh? I suppose proving that would be better off than making claims backed with no evidence

No evidence ? Its like telling me to disprove that a flying pig exists

How is that possible undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No evidence ? Its like telling me to disprove that a flying pig exists

How is that possible undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
LOL... You've equated the validity of evolution with that of a flying pig? Well then, sir, I can't help but believe that your denial of evolution is not based on any hard evidence, but rather dogmatic...
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
LOL... You've equated the validity of evolution with that of a flying pig? Well then, sir, I can't help but believe that your denial of evolution is not based on any hard evidence, but rather dogmatic...

Again bro . Evolution is a religion that requires belief . Are fossils your strongest "evidence" Well the presence of fossils agree with creationism .
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Again bro . Evolution is a religion that requires belief . Are fossils your strongest "evidence" Well the presence of fossils agree with creationism .
Maybe... But the results of dating them do not... at least, not with the creation story in the Bible...
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Maybe... But the results of dating them do not... at least, not with the creation story in the Bible...

I mean it agrees with old earth creationism .
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I mean it agrees with old earth creationism .
How does OLD EARTH CREATIONISM agree with the Biblical creation story?
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
How does OLD EARTH CREATIONISM agree with the Biblical creation story?

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

https://www.nairaland.com/2305535/dealing-misconceptions-10-things-bible
Interesting... I'm interested in knowing the "lot of things" that happened between those two periods (verses 1 and 2 of the first chapter of Genesis), and how YOU came to KNOW that ('cause it's not written ANYWHERE in your Bible)... and to save yourself the stress, you might as well direct me to the "other thread" where that was addressed, if you're confident the explanation there is well-grounded and supported by evidence...
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Kidding me? And what if there's a creator? That doesn't make him Yahweh... If indeed there's a creator out there, which I seriously doubt, Christianity has no monopoly on that... The existence of a creator doesn't make your religion any less a fraud...

You strongly doubt that there's an eternal conscious creator . You be must be a good comedian cos Im really laughing my ass off right now grin

Which is logical . In the beginning of the material universe , there was a conscious eternal creator

In the beginning there was nothing - a putative empty space . But how did that get there

https://www.nairaland.com/3000007/atheism-actual-fulfillment-prophecy

https://www.nairaland.com/2973792/atheism-dead-logic-god-everything
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Interesting... I'm interested in knowing the "lot of things" that happened between those two periods (verses 1 and 2 of the first chapter of Genesis), and how YOU came to KNOW that ('cause it's not written ANYWHERE in your Bible)... and to save yourself the stress, you might as well direct me to the "other thread" where that was addressed, if you're confident the explanation there is well-grounded and supported by evidence...

Faith is my evidence . So where is yours ?
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2016
Sir... You gave me a link to show me HOW old earth creationism agrees with the biblical creation story... after looking it up, I asked that you give the absent details (what happened in the long time that seperates the two verses), and to explain how you came to know that (since it has no scriptural basis)... The reply you gave has nothing to do with it... Or are you saying it's FAITH that will prove it to me, 'cause it has done so to you?
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You strongly doubt that there's an eternal conscious creator . You be must be a good comedian cos Im really laughing my ass off right now grin

Which is logical . In the beginning of the material universe , there was a conscious eternal creator

In the beginning there was nothing - a putative empty space . But how did that get there

https://www.nairaland.com/3000007/atheism-actual-fulfillment-prophecy

https://www.nairaland.com/2973792/atheism-dead-logic-god-everything
Interesting that you noticed the "seriously doubt" part but ignored the rest of the post... if indeed there's a creator out there... what makes it certain that it is the Christian God? How likely is it that he that he craves our love and attention? How probable is it that this creator seeks worship? And how petty could he be, that he would have concluded that burning them in hell for all eternity is the best he could do to those who doubt his existence or think he doesn't exist
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Interesting that you noticed the "seriously doubt" part but ignored the rest of the post... if indeed there's a creator out there... what makes it certain that it is the Christian God? How likely is it that he that he craves our love and attention? How probable is it that this creator seeks worship? And how petty could he be, that he would have concluded that burning them in hell for all eternity is the best he could do to those who doubt his existence or think he doesn't exist

Do you realise that you actually have a problem with God's behavior which does not preclude His existence and not that his existence is illogical wink

Do you see that the problem is with you and not with the reality of God's existence

Now this is very interesting smiley
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you realise that you actually have a problem with God's behavior which does not preclude His existence and not that his existence is illogical wink

Do you see that the problem is with you and not with the reality of God's existence

Now this is very interesting smiley
You managed to dodge a part of the post once again... HOW PROBABLE IS IT THAT IT IS THE CHRISTIAN GOD?
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
You managed to dodge a part of the post once again... HOW PROBABLE IS IT THAT IT IS THE CHRISTIAN GOD?

Looking at it logically the Christian God concept is actually the most rational .

But then the best way to decide is by experience -you can have a relationship with God

https://www.nairaland.com/2845259/all-different-religions-how-know
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by bxcode(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2016
Ayomikun37:
I thought your stance was that there ain't a creator?
Am not into arguing about other religion, am standing up for what I believe in which is Christianity. What is your belief sir? Proclaim it. It is appointed unto man once to die and after that judgement follows. Everything will be clear as a crystal ball that day.
Happy Sunday.
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Magic transformation from ape to man ? Off course I dont how that works because such can't happen .

Are you a learner grin

cool
one thing is for sure. you are not a learner. you are a faither.
now that we've got that out of the way, let us treat the "magical" transformation of apes to men . . . after we treat the similarly "magical" transformation of a single species of wolf, into the hundreds of different species of dog that look nothing like each other. some of which can't mate which each other.
keeping mind that this transformation started 30 000 years ago for dogs and and 15 000 000 years for the Ape family and humans.
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
one thing is for sure. you are not a learner. you are a faither.
now that we've got that out of the way, let us treat the "magical" transformation of apes to men . . . after we treat the similarly "magical" transformation of a single species of wolf, into the hundreds of different species of dog that look nothing like each other. some of which can't mate which each other.
keeping mind that this transformation started 30 000 years ago for dogs and and 15 000 000 years for the Ape family and humans.

Do you have images to prove this gradual transformation took place . A video would be nice tho.

Oh there aint because you blindly believe these things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you have images to prove this gradual transformation took place . A video would be nice tho.

Oh there aint because you blindly believe these things
sorry, we didn't have a camera to record fifteen million years of video. which is why we used other methods. methods which have given us an accurate result.

but wait. soon, we will figure out how DNA transcribes into living form, and you'll see how exactly all of these happened.
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Teempakguy:
sorry, we didn't have a camera to record fifteen million years of video. which is why we used other methods. methods which have given us an accurate result.

So no one observed these processes happening but somehow you believe that apes magically transformed to man . Now the delusion gets worse

but wait. soon, we will figure out how DNA transcribes into living form, and you'll see how exactly all of these happened.

So how does it preclude the existence of a creator
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by Amberon: 3:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Atheists reek of ignorance. God exists. Period! Cry me a lagoon.
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by asalimpo(m): 12:02am On Mar 24, 2016
Teempakguy:

Everything you've just said here is a whole lot of assertions. baseless and useless ones at that. You have not proved that evolution is wrong or false. you are speaking from an essentially biased viewpoint. and the ONLY reason why you are opposed to evolution, is because you are a die hard theist.

you're no different from a flat earther. which makes this entire thread a complete waste of my time.
I've proved that evolution is ILLOGICAL. I dont need to be a theist to prove that.
Re: youtube videos debunking Evolution? by asalimpo(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Will you get over the nonsense? What do you mean when you say scientists can't debunk the Bible, not until they can demonstrate how the universe and life itself in all its forms came to be?
Because it is the only way to put down an assertion of another. You can only do so if you are
as knowledgeable or more on the topic under discussion.
Science isnt . It's still learning about life. Yet it makes claims above its collective knowledge base.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? / This Rubbish Called Law Of Attraction: Debunking It. / You Can't Lose Your Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.