Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything (3682 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / "I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by marvelck: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Gone are those days when girls used to be very open and sincere to their boyfriends. Telling him virtually everything she does, even when she's hit on by other guys. Some girls are like that, when they are madly inlove with a guy. They hardly hide anything from him, and are always afraid to even cheat on their boyfriends. Well, that was then, but nowadays, girls have now learnt how to play the game without detection. They keep sealed lips even when they are about to cheat on their boyfriends. They now lock their phones, and hardly discuss the other guys pestering them with their boyfriends, especially if their guy is the possessive type...guess, experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin I am juz laughing here..
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Pheals(f): 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Guys are saint ----they cheat not

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Most guys don't know how to handle such gists when their girlfriends tell them that is why they have chosen to keep mute about it.

When a girl tells her guy about other guys hitting on her a guy has to act mature about it and behave like it's not a big deal. It will make the girl feel safe. But when he acts like a jerk and begins to suspect her instead,she'll feel he's insecure about those guys and that means she knows your weakness.

That is why a girl can now easily use that guy to get you jealous when you people have a quarrel because she knows you'll get angry.

Guys shouldn't be showing their weaknesses to their girls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Mutuwa(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
marvelck:
Gone are those days when girls used to be very open and sincere to their boyfriends. Telling him virtually everything she does, even when she's hit on by other guys. Some girls are like that, when they are madly inlove with a guy. They hardly hide anything from him, and are always afraid to even cheat on their boyfriends. Well, that was then, but nowadays, girls have now learnt how to play the game without detection. They keep sealed lips even when they are about to cheat on their boyfriends. They now lock their phones, and hardly discuss the other guys pestering them with their boyfriends, especially if their guy is the possessive type...guess, experience is the best teacher

to be fair,everyone is guilty as such.and to this end everyone has his own excuses.however,as women are guided by curves of emotions,the men are governed by lines of intellect.A fact is,it is easier to apprehend a cheating woman,nowadays even with the silence,than a man.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
It's not about "the days"

Women by nature, hold some things back from their men. She's not your daughter to be running to you like "Daddy, this guy said I'm pretty!!" So get over it. Some guys don't even want to know that stuff so, it depends.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Op u got it wrong this time around, my girl is a living example & I'm proud of her. Because of her, I said NO to promiscuous life..

In Drake's voice, "I'm On One

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by dharay99: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
wah can i say,
0p d girl who did ds to u
rilli tried...take heart brah. cry
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
too much talk ruins relationship

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by firstking01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
sad
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Tallesty1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b]Most guys don't know how to handle such gists when their girlfriends tell them that is why they have chosen to keep mute about it.
Exactly....... Some guys are just too immature to hear some things, that's why they will break up with you after.
naijaboiy:
When a girl tells her guy about other guys hitting on her a guy has to act mature about it and behave like it's not a big deal. It will make the girl feel safe.
Trust me bro, such stories should be taken with a spoonful of salt until you research it thoroughly.

When your bae tells you everything, it is important that you become a secret agent and investigate her stories thoroughly without her knowledge because sometimes the reason they tell you the whole thing is to buy your trust so that you will believe without doubt, the mighty lie they will tell you someday. #from_experience.
naijaboiy:
But when he acts like a jerk and begins to suspect her instead, she'll feel he's insecure about those guys and that means she knows your weakness.
True. Even changing your facial expression while hearing her story is a big Bleep up. Just bone face like bread wey rain beat and tell her to be careful when she's through with her story.
naijaboiy:
That is why a girl can now easily use that guy to get you jealous when you people have a quarrel because she knows you'll get angry.

Guys shouldn't be showing their weaknesses to their girls.[/b]
Niajaboiy can form toughy sha but you're right here.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Mutuwa(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
Most guys don't know how to handle such gists when their girlfriends tell them that is why they have chosen to keep mute about it.

When a girl tells her guy about other guys hitting on her a guy has to act mature about it and behave like it's not a big deal. It will make the girl feel safe. But when he acts like a jerk and begins to suspect her instead,she'll feel he's insecure about those guys and that means she knows your weakness.

in as much as i concur to the immaturity stuff,a would be smart girl would use her honesty as a bait,keeping the guy dreaming that his girl is open and sincere,not knowing that there is a part of the jist that she is really not telling him.

eventually when he upgrades his faculty of deep reasoning,he would have taken two sachets of drip at a near by hospital,because of the deep cut he got from the betrayal.

the most painful part of a betrayal is that,it doesn't come from your enemies.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by donholy28(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
the girl is for me,u and for d world...if d girl wan go make she go...girls full everywhere....only a fool that wants to die young feels insecure when guys chase im babe

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Edipee(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
#Spreads Mat. I'm here to learn.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by donholy28(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Op u got it wrong this time around, my girl is a living example & I'm proud of her. Because of her, I said NO to promiscuous life..

In Drake's voice, "I'm On One
In phyno's voice: nwanne kupulu umu asa... niggq no carry ur babe swear.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by halfricanadian(f): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
can never open up to any guy if he is not my hubby

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
donholy28:
In phyno's voice: nwanne kupulu umu asa... niggq no carry ur babe swear.
Nwanne eji m Uche m, I no carry am for head nah, na for shoulder I carry am..
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Mutuwa:

in as much as i concur to the immaturity stuff,a would be smart girl would use her honesty as a bait,keeping the guy dreaming that his girl is open and sincere,not knowing that there is a part of the jist that she is really not telling him.

eventually when he upgrades his faculty of deep reasoning,he would have taken two sachets of drip at a near by hospital,because of the deep cut he got from the betrayal.

the most painful part of a betrayal is that,it doesn't come from your enemies.
You're right on that too. But whatever it is, do not show your girl that you are suspicious. Just act cool and do your research underground, it will save a lot of embarrassment especially when you find out she's clean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
why the rants nah undecided

mtcheeeeeewwwwww
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tallesty1:
Exactly....... Some guys are just too immature to hear some things, that's why they will break up with you after.
Trust me bro, such stories should be taken with a spoonful of salt until you research it thoroughly.

When your bae tells you everything, it is important that you become a secret agent and investigate her stories thoroughly without her knowledge because sometimes the reason they tell you the whole thing is to buy your trust so that you will believe without doubt, the mighty lie they will tell you someday. #from_experience.
True. Even changing your facial expression while hearing her story is a big Bleep up. Just bone face like bread wey rain beat and tell her to be careful when she's through with her story.
Lool...thorough investigations should be carried out when there is a bit of suspicion.

But in a normal circumstance where she just tells you like a normal day to day gist, one shouldn't react. It's not her fault that other guys are also finding her attractive.

It's all about being the alpha male bro.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by ShayGirl(f): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Gone are those days indeeed...

One's really gat to wisen up!! tongue tongue
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tallesty1:

I've had that experience too. It was already too late before I realized.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by nikkypearl(f): 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
I suppose it shouldnt suprise me that many people believe happiness in relationships requires full disclosure..in truth,most successful long term relationships are based on strong emotional and physical connections

But the fact still remains that, affairs remain a serious breach of trust today!
@ tallesty! Why wud a guy go tru' dat kinda stress?
Investigation bawo ?grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Mutuwa(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

You're right on that too. But whatever it is, do not show your girl that you are suspicious. Just act cool and do your research underground, it will save a lot of embarrassment especially when you find out she's clean.

Very true.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Sexytemi(f): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
I tell my guy everything, i tell him about the guys asking me out and we yab and make jest of them together, the same way he tells me about any girl he meets and we also yab them together.....we're best friends, lovers, partners in crime etc...we understand ourselves....

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by LecciGucci: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

wow so u are this sensible?..neva knew
anyways i just gave u a 'like' cool
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
LecciGucci:

wow so u are this sensible?..neva knew
anyways i just gave u a 'like' cool
Don't know if I should regard this as an insult or an indirect jibe. undecided
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sexytemi:
I tell my guy everything, i tell him about the guys asking me out and we yab and make jest of them together, the same way he tells me about any girl he meets and we also yab them together.....we're best friends, lovers, partners in crime etc...we understand ourselves....
That's the fun of it! cheesy
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Sexytemi(f): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

That's the fun of it! cheesy

Yes o, that way we trust ourselves.....there's nothing that he doesn't tell, and same with me...we are like an open book with each other.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sexytemi:

Yes o, that way we trust ourselves.....there's nothing that he doesn't tell, and same with me...we are like an open book with each other.
Same thing I do with my girl and it helps us grow a lot.
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by Sexytemi(f): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

Same thing I do with my girl and it helps us grow a lot.

i totally agree with you, when lovers are open and honest with each other, its very hard for an outsider to intrude...
Re: When A Girl Tells Her Boyfriend Everything by naijaboiy: 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sexytemi:

i totally agree with you, when lovers are open and honest with each other, its very hard for an outsider to intrude...
Gbam!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Bae Is Just Too Childish.. / This Babe's Nipple Is Almost Showing(photo) / Hausa Couple Celebrating Their 1year Marriage Annivesary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.