Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! (36111 Views)

N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Johnrake69: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
kceewhyte:
OP trying so hard to discredit Donald Trump....I see what u did there

Don't mind Him. With Trump our corrupt African leaders will sit up. #IstandwithTrump

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Johnrake69:

We are together on this... #IstandwithTrump. That man is a better option. At least corrupt African leaders will hear it hot.

Obi-wann is out of the race.

Trump is the better option. grin
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by chidozieikeji2: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Usa information minister in the waiting
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by arofemites(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Disneylady:
Aiye e ma baje ni! Who's a glutton here ? Mtcheeeeeeeeew angry angry angry

Aro a ro mo epe yi o.

Sugbon, no dey rain curse oo, IYA MI.

I like ur profile ma.

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by franklingud(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
silly white albino get hand to slap a Nigerian? na because say e no be IBM
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by kceewhyte(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Johnrake69:

Don't mind Him. With Trump our corrupt African leaders will sit up. #IstandwithTrump
Donald Trump Quote .
"Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya for
instance,those people are stealing from their own
government and go to invest the money in foreign
countries.
From the government to the opposition, they only
qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad
examples are required.
How do you trust even those who have run away to
hide here in the United States, hiding behind
education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I
don’t care because even the
internet they are using is ours and we can decide to
switch it off from this side. These are people who
import everything including matchsticks.
In my opinion, most of these African
countries ought to be recolonized again for another
100 years because they know nothing about
leadership and self-governance.

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nicepoker(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can't u slap him bck coward!
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Disneylady(f): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
arofemites:

Aro a ro mo epe yi o.

Sugbon, no dey rain curse oo, IYA MI.

I like ur profile ma.
Am really furious here, thank you Sir
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by gbens2000(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls mods permit me to do this fvck u all trump supporters,sips Alomo walks outa thread.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ckmayoca: 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
fulfillbill:
This light skin goon should be taught a lesson or two...

How many had been thought a lesson for tribalism here.?
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Johnrake69: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Obi-wann is out of the race.

Trump is the better option. grin

Make I see Nigerian president when go dey waste tax payers money go America. grin. I love the guy's gut. And he is factual. Make him even come colonize us self. cool.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by jericco1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:
Lunch? No thanks! He ain't hungry.
lol you dey vex on d guy mata
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ckmayoca: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Aroh48:
i hate racist

Tribalism is worse cos it's brother to brother.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by fulfillbill(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
ckmayoca:

How many had been thought a lesson for tribalism here.?

Depends on luck some get banned if it's serious, most times it's for fun.

If its among us is bearable not foreigners.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Decline the poisoned lunch.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Johnrake69: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
kceewhyte:
Donald Trump Quote .
"Look at African countries like Nigeria or Kenya for
instance,those people are stealing from their own
government and go to invest the money in foreign
countries.
From the government to the opposition, they only
qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad
examples are required.
How do you trust even those who have run away to
hide here in the United States, hiding behind
education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I
don’t care because even the
internet they are using is ours and we can decide to
switch it off from this side. These are people who
import everything including matchsticks.
In my opinion, most of these African
countries ought to be recolonized again for another
100 years because they know nothing about
leadership and self-governance.

He should even come and colonize us sef. Trump is light years ahead of Hillary Clinton. If I was an American, I would have been a card carrying member of the Republicans. We are still suffering from the tenants of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Innomach(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jahdeyemi:
translate pls.....tnx
It simply means ; Let the dogs leak his eyes, and that he should take his lunch and disappear, please.

I'm glad that for once, Nigerians here put aside their tribal sentiments to support a fellow Nigerian. If it continues this way, I'm sure a time will come when the masses will no longer pay attention to the deceitful and thieving political class that fuels discrimination along tribes and religion to enhance their personal and selfish ambitions.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Johnrake69: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Obiagelli:
Can't wait for trump to get elected

kiss... Same here
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
MINORITIES LINE UP BEHIND ... DONALD TRUMP

Pundits might point to billionaire Donald Trump’s huge lead in the GOP presidential primary race as being the result of his generally anti-Washington, anti-government, anti-establishment, anti-politically correct attitude.

If so, it’s not just whites who are ticked at the bureaucracy, but minorities too.

Because a new poll, which still has Trump leading the race, shows 40 percent of blacks are lining up behind Trump, as are 45 percent of Hispanics, and even nearly 19 percent of Asians.

Blacks and Hispanics, in fact, even support Trump at a higher level than whites.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/minorities-line-up-behind-donald-trump/

^^^December 2015 polls. It should surge in the next few months.

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Jacko1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wetin concern me na yoruba person dem slap.... U fo fight na coward omo yoluba..... Hehe
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by deebrain(m): 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Via Donald Trump, the hidden dirty linen that America had been covering up for years to further market itself as "God's own country", will formally be displayed to all.

Apparently, years of prophecy and prayers that America fails would appear to be manifesting.

1 Like

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by repogirl(f): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
The Dayo guy should press charges and give this guy a second criminal record jare.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by amtaken(f): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Don't you know that he indirectly shaded blacks as hungry people?

jericco1:

lol you dey vex on d guy mata
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dayo saw stars and heard birds singing after the dirty slap. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetzel, with hate in his eyes, can be seen staring at him and shouting,“F**k you. F**k you. F**k you grin grin grin grin the man wicked no be small.

I love trump tho undecided but make dey no kill our people,but @OP...your wicked oooo, did he saw the birds too grin grin
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by siraj1402(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
mamaafrik:
you abi,a don report you 2 d police "i wonder wat u'll tell dem is the reason why u posted dat pictre dan got me laffing enuf dat a spat out the only Gari and burger wey i don eat jeje",now u'll be charge for aided wastage.
lol bro. Chil
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Reference(m): 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
hayoakins:
Imagine, stomach infrastructure campaign is now LIVE in the USA. grin

hahahaha....they can see our kwarrapt DNA from across the Atlantic....I bet he was offered rice and turkey.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by ttmacoy: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
The first sentence is just playing a race card to make the news interesting. He was at a Trump rally protesting and speaking up and as Trump does he asked him to be thrown out.

There are black people who support Trump as well you know, same as there are white people who oppose him. I agree majority of his supporters are white but he has black supporters as well who attend his rallies without being thrown out.

DICKtator:

I have your pardon?

How do you know he was anti-Trump?

I mean ,the first sentence never alluded to that?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Litmus: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
In my final year at primary school, a younger boy who for some unknown reason kept following me and my friends around, would always ask such questions as, 'who do you think is the strongest man in the world? and i would reply cockily something like, 'there isn't any one strongest person in the world'. This of course is the type of answer an 11 to 12 year old would give, feeling smart, but in actuality he says this only because he has asked those types of foolish questions himself and been provided the type of answer i gave the boy, by an older person. Anyway, the boy ones asked what will destroy America one day?' and i snapped, 'Bigotry', without even fully understanding what the word meant. The word was used a lot by my father in discussions involving America and Europe.

I would love for Donald trump to win because America has earned him.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Jokkarm: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Before the Yoruba boy join the rally , did he see any black there ? If it was black that slapped the white , by now he will be accumulated with loads of charges and jail term .
Now the white man wants to buy him a lunch , why not charge the man for assault?
Old man for that mater, if he had slapped back it will be a criminal offense.
Black boy kindly focus on your studies and leave trump alon , after all he said he will send you back if he wins which I know he won't .
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by drss(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
more of this will happen when/if that racist gets elected

the guy is just following the footsteps of the racist presidential candidate

waoh so I am FTC
waiting for the bank alert
trump is not a racist. he is a great man. support donald trump for a better america. cool
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
drss:
trump is not a racist. he is a great man. support donald trump for a better america. cool

he is a racist oh my brother do your research...

why do you even like him
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by planetx: 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Another black man was also suckered punched in the face at another Trump rally by a 78 years old white man. All this old oyinbo people self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / India Arrests Two Nigerians On Their Way To Join ISIS (photos) / "Maryam Sanda Is Not Remorseful" - Family Of Bilyaminu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.