Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! (36123 Views)

N100M Lawsuit To Be Filed Against Naval Officer Who Assaulted Woman. Photos / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Soldiers Who Assaulted A Crippled Man In Onitsha Face Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Tinyemeka(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2016
DICKtator:

How can you be black(African for that matter!!!) and be in support or neutral of Trump?

Watching Ben Carson ,if he declares for Trump ehn,.....

grin grin grin grin

He already did. Friday last week.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by blueAgent(m): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
It depends on your own definition of being primitive .

The same civilized people dropped the first atomic bomb that killed women , children and the elderly.

The black man that I know wouldn't even try make a weapon with such destructive power - The black man is somehow in tune with nature even as evil have crept on to us these days .
The black man is a spiritual man, what he doesn't understood he won't question it and this is how the creator of all things wanted it to be, but in our quest for civilization we are even destroying our only habitat.

The same black man that committed Genocide in Rawanda , the same blackman that kills his fellow blackman for political office. or the millions that died over Congo war ,blacks did not use atomic bomb not becos they were morally superior to whites. but becos they lacked The IQ or brain to make an atomic bomb.
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by Akious2k2(m): 11:40am On Mar 17, 2016
DICKtator:
I'm glad he slapped him

According to the story, I can infer the Nigerian is pro-Trump or just neutral!!!!!

That slap should reset his brain and let him think better.

How can you be black(African for that matter!!!) and be in support or neutral of Trump?

Watching Ben Carson ,if he declares for Trump ehn,.....

grin grin grin grin
I hope dis teaches every black who falls in2 dat category a good lesson
Re: Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! by bson: 3:48am On Mar 19, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

Why call Trump a racist and not label Clinton a super-racist? Rhetoric aside, Trump has never destroyed any black person nor done anything to harm black people. But the same can't be said about the Clintons.

Hate him or loathe him, Trump is the better option. It's a choice between the devil and a snake/medusa. I'd rather pick the devil cos nothing will shock me, than pick a snake/medusa that will laugh in my face and stab me in the back.
"Why call Trump a racist and not label Clinton a super-racist?"

There's too much here to talk about because there's such obvious reasons considering the language and interactions with crowds during this campaign trip. Anyone, at this point, who does not understand "the why" doesn't need an argument. However, there was another, more casual reason why Clinton was usually well liked by the African-American culture... There was plenty of respect from the Clintons' office. Knowing how to speak to 'Men' with respect and honor promises got him a long way even before he was in the White House. Trump does not speak to, or about other countries in respectful ways. This means his CORE is sick. That's not a real man. And besides... who said you're only called a racist if you've been against 'Black people', as you mentioned?

"Rhetoric aside, Trump has never destroyed any black person nor done anything to harm black people."

Trump insults more than just Black people. So you really should stop acting like it's so hard to believe he's a racist. You're smarter than that... Lol. Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Offa Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Seven Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.