Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

True Or False - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False (517 Views)

A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / World Largest Joystick From This Country .. True Or False ? ( Pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False by pointblank247(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
Most women resist in order to be conquered; so do some men. true or false.
Re: True Or False by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin plz can u further explain this?

1 Like

Re: True Or False by naijaboiy: 3:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: True Or False by pointblank247(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin plz can u further explain this?
it means that in matters of feelings and emotions, a woman will resist the advanses of a man, pretend that she dosnt want him, all the while checking if he is seriouse and finaly ....... even in s*x i have had a girl that will struggle and close legs and i will be dragging the leg untill she ......... but the next day she is back for more and the same proccess willl repeat. so now answer my queation.
Re: True Or False by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
pointblank247:
it means that in matters of feelings and emotions, a woman will resist the advanses of a man, pretend that she dosnt want him, all the while checking if he is seriouse and finaly ....... even in s*x i have had a girl that will struggle and close legs and i will be dragging the leg untill she ......... but the next day she is back for more and the same proccess willl repeat. so now answer my queation.

Nope..not applicable for me..here's y...

If I like the man, I make the first move..cheesy I hate wasting my time when I know @ the end of the rope, will juz be d same..but if I don't like d man, I will do everything to.keep away from him..
When it comes to sex, I'm very open & I am dominant..so I make sure he follow my rules.. wink
Re: True Or False by pointblank247(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
When it comes to sex, I'm very open & I am dominant..so I make sure he follow my rules.. ; hey girl i think i like ur view. i don begin de like u sef. nice one there

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. / In My First Lonely Night. .(ladies, Pls, Read) / What Do You Hate About Being An EXTROVERT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.