Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. (1818 Views)

Men, Is This True Or False? [Picture] / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by NeekeyMarvey(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2018
How many Nigerian guys can really do this for their wives?

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2018
Ok.. This only happens when she is dating the boss in a company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 05, 2018
The fact is when girls see responsible guys who can do such, they don't like them. They're obsessed with bad guys..a randy guy who can impregnate them and disappear, then they'll become baby mamas and start blabing all guys are same, guys are this, guys are that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Diamond23(f): 7:36pm On May 05, 2018
None!!! Cause d ones dat might v done it r all dead

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by NeekeyMarvey(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:

Are you kidding me?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Mrjo(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2018
that's not gentlemanism the guy is ...... is just a matter of time before he sack himself. then he will assume his duty properly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 05, 2018
Mrjo:
that's not gentlemanism the guy is ...... is just a matter of time before he Sack himself . then he will assume his duty properly.
I agree that's no gentle man at all, he's just looking for a way to Lose his job. by himself, for himself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Headlesschicken(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2018
undecided Film tricks....
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Heartbender: 8:30pm On May 05, 2018
She's even pregnant?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2018
This is not about being a responsible man. It's about being a caring father. It's all part of fatherhood, you'll have to make sacrifices for your child. It's all about being a father.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by zainmaxwell(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2018
he for just carry the pikin for back with wrapper then take the mama for front then carry both of them to work

chai too much sense will not kill me
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 05, 2018
I can do this
I really love kids

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Cadec007(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
wrong assertion!! Cos i am one who would do even more!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Brugo(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2018
cheesy

Guys like this are single.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Diamond23(f): 9:53pm On May 05, 2018
Cadec007:
wrong assertion!! Cos i am one who would do even more!!
U r xo xo wrong!!!, dat I voiced ma thought/s does not mean anybody cheated on me. ......since u can do more dan dat KUDOS.....u must v come frm the planet Mars cheesy!
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Cadec007(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
U r xo xo wrong!!!, dat I voiced ma thought/s does not mean anybody cheated on me. ......since u can do more dan dat KUDOS.....u must v come frm the planet Mars cheesy!
actually the pics was not directed to you, i am so sorry! Apology accepted?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by theunnamed: 10:07pm On May 05, 2018
NeekeyMarvey:
How many Nigerian guys can really do this for their wives?

Stop all these rubbish comparisons, everyone is different and thoughtful in their own way. Don't be stuck looking at the world from just one point of view

Diamond23:

So much bitterness...who did this to you?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Diamond23(f): 10:11pm On May 05, 2018
NeekeyMarvey:

Are you kidding me?
Just ma thought cause I vn’t seen any. .... they only appear in ma imagination ,Africa Magic, Telemundo, nd Zee World grin
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Diamond23(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2018
Cadec007:
actually the pics was not directed to you, i am so sorry! Apology accepted?
No problem, just having fun!

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Cadec007(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
No problem, just having fun!
ok, sweet!

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Diamond23(f): 10:16pm On May 05, 2018
theunnamed:

Stop all these rubbish comparisons, everyone is different and thoughtful in their own way. Don't be stuck looking at the world from just one point of view

So much bitterness...who did this to you?
[color=#770077][/color]THIS!!! Hope u understand grin

2 Likes

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by theunnamed: 10:27pm On May 05, 2018
Diamond23:
THIS!!! Hope u understand grin

grin cheesy
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Diamond23(f): 10:29pm On May 05, 2018
theunnamed:

grin cheesy
Gud u got it grin wink

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Lonestar124: 11:11pm On May 05, 2018
My hands are lifted up above mine head cheesy
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Apina(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2018
Why not get one of their younger siblings to assist in taking care of the baby, abi dem don scrap omugwo from the traditional list? Theres nothing romantic about undue stress undecided
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by NeekeyMarvey(m): 12:17am On May 06, 2018
Apina:
Why not get one of their younger siblings to assist in taking care of the baby, abi dem don scrap omugwo from the traditional list? Theres nothing romantic about undue stress undecided

What if you are the youngest in your family, which sibling are you referring to? What you are trying to say is that you can't do that for your wife right? Because you have other alternatives Abi?

Omugwo you mentioned is for the mothers and I don't know if am right so correct me if am not. Will you rather have your mum come for Omugwo in your house and she has a sleepless night because of your baby or maybe because you need to work in the morning?
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Apina(m): 12:30am On May 06, 2018
NeekeyMarvey:

What if you are the youngest in your family, which sibling are you referring to? What you are trying to say is that you can't do that for your wife right? Because you have other alternatives Abi?

Omugwo you mentioned is for the mothers and I don't know if am right so correct me if am not. Will you rather have your mum come for Omugwo in your house and she has a sleepless night because of your baby or maybe because you need to work in the morning?

Bottom line to what i said is very simple, look for alternative means through which the burden can be shared not necessarily going with those two suggestions undecided
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Nobody: 12:54am On May 06, 2018
Not a big deal.
Any husband who can't do this should be stripped of the title husband and be given the title of fvck boy or impregnanter. grin
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by kalu61(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
The fact is when girls see responsible guys who can do such, they don't like them. They're obsessed with bad guys..a randy guy who can impregnate them and disappear, then they'll become baby mamas and start blabing all guys are same, guys are this, guys are that.
l concur and at the end will be looking for a nice guy to settle with, with their wahala
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by kalu61(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2018
Anyway, is good to help out but man can never cuddle the baby like a woman. ls a matter of time the man will retire. Most men do this in first time being a father. I will do same bit the euphoria fades as more stomach and responsibilities comes up.
Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by kunleweb: 10:17pm On May 06, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

I'm laughing off my head. Don't make them come for you

1 Like

Re: A Typical Nigerian Gentleman. True Or False. by Famousqueen(f): 12:29am On May 07, 2018
lovely and cute, perfect gentleman

(1) (Reply)

My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / What Is Happening In This Prewedding Photo / Any Girl that Is Materialistic Or Money Loving should be avoided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.