Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

See The New Way To Collect Her Number - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The New Way To Collect Her Number (3018 Views)

7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. / Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The New Way To Collect Her Number by Moz22: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Elkewwty:

??
I asked what ur name is..
Re: See The New Way To Collect Her Number by oyxah(f): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pheals:
This will work on me wella grin grin
Lol. No be lie
Re: See The New Way To Collect Her Number by Walesadeyemi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
henryhemon:

Really one man's food is another's poison,now I believe it.
Don't tell me you don't like big assss shocked
Re: See The New Way To Collect Her Number by henryhemon(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
Walesadeyemi:

Don't tell me you don't like big assss shocked

No.
Re: See The New Way To Collect Her Number by Istand4justice: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
samhay:
Make una come learn dis new trick

This is Topo Ngidi, a lovely lady from Botswana.

A guy tried to get her number, you know, the way guys to do.

And she said no.

You know what the guy did? It will shock you..

Cc: Tosyne2much,chucky234,naughtynaughty,herboshedh,Ronald4lif
Read below:-

If any of una try dat wit My Treasure, dat car go somersault before u reach house ni oooherbosheooo
Re: See The New Way To Collect Her Number by Istand4justice: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
samhay:
Make una come learn dis new trick

This is Topo Ngidi, a lovely lady from Botswana.

A guy tried to get her number, you know, the way guys to do.

And she said no.

You know what the guy did? It will shock you..

Cc: Tosyne2much,chucky234,naughtynaughty,herboshedh,Ronald4lif
Read below:-

If any of una try dat wit My Treasure, dat car go somersault before u reach house ni oooherbosheooo

No man can overthrow man from his romance only coup detat- Falz

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Invited Me For Sex. / Top 9 Crazy S*x Positions You Didn’t Even Know Existed / If This Man Slap Ur Mum What Will You Do? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.