Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness (17689 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness Tel / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by amtaken(f): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2016
The converter did no wrong. He was working on instructions from his oga at the top. That's how the military operates.

Pheals:
The converter and the convertee should be arrested

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by wilcox(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Blood of God! Badeh why, you want use am buy land for heaven? But you should have known that land in heaven is only bought by salvation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by maberry(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2016
all these accusations & counter accusations yet not 1 conviction made
so so noise evrywhere
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by omolola15(m): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

Oga why are u using my friends pics as your profile picture? Pls delete them immediately!!!!!
@MOds stop all these scammers that are guys from using people pics!!!!

Busted!!! dem plenty for nairaland na. Fake girls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by dan2976: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2016
END TIME CDS

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by hisgrace090: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Nigeria my country stinks do to it selfish citizenry and leaders who cares not for the wellbeing of the land.
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by ijustdey: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2016
this is serious

every month he receives such amount some people are just plain wicked

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by sauceEEP(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

Oga why are u using my friends pics as your profile picture? Pls delete them immediately!!!!!
Why not confirm first if she's your so called friend before concluding that he/she is a scammer...

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by shamecurls(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2016
The Middle-East people will still call it witch-hunting

4 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
sauceEEP:

Why not confirm first if she's your so called friend before concluding that he/she is a scammer...

What the hell Dude!!!!!!!!! This is my friend!!!!!!!! Haba!!! Confirm what? Do I send you the pic he used?

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by fxstory(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
too much looting

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by cantona2015: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
When you survive an hurricane like hurricane Katrina, the memories states glued to your mind forever.
You can't survive GEJ and forget in a hurry.
Ladies and Gentlemen we survived GEJ!

We survived the most callous,ruthless form of banditry this country has ever witnessed!

It was just a looting spree and someone says Nigerians should regret voting out Jonathan....

Even wives and children were involved ... Badeh's son rejected a "340 million Naira house, so we had to get him another for 330 million" ... this was a second son after the first son had been settled o.

Even FFK and Falae never explain finish the hundreds of millions that passed to them.....sir, is that what you called legacy ?

These guys were just evil

Never again... God forbid that our treasury is ever left in the hands sort of leprous crooks again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Owoloku1:
This is greed and wickedness of the highest order!!!!

If he's found guilty I hope he gets over 300years in person.
If he is Guilty or he is Guilty. We are only being Lenient by giving him a fair hairing in Nigeria because we are too soft. That is why we allow them wear dark glasses and quality wears to court. Had it being we are a communist country like North Korea both him and his entire family will be thrown into the Den of lions. Here we are doing our democracy but the wailers are implying we are undemocratic

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by ogoplus: 8:13am On Mar 17, 2016
ijustdey:

this is serious

every month he receives such amount
some people are just plain wicked

Every month o.
Its as if short paying staff is a culture in the Nigerian armed forces and police...
My dad served in army in the 60s.... He says there pay masters are lords'.....they short pay you and as they like and nothing happens because the oga at d top gets returns.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 17, 2016
maberry:
all these accusations & counter accusations yet not 1 conviction made
so so noise evrywhere
You are ignorant of the criminal justice system. Ask

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by seankay(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2016
I just can't decipher why these people are so rapacious. Some people are richer than Nigeria
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Ferdinandu(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2016
550m*12=N7.2bn yearly. That's what one Rogue corners without blinking, yet that wasn't enough He still goes for the money meant for procurement of arms. What is this nonsense. Somebody should put a rope around this animal neck already angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by justjify(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Oga Badeh, this is too BAD eh!
You mean you steal all these surplus on a monthly basis? Sir, your BADness knows no bounds that is why you are called BADeh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:24am On Mar 17, 2016
Corruption grows like grass in Nigeria since 1960.
We are just scratching the surface. At this rate we will spend eternity trying to uproot the tough 'grass ' while the economy and other services suffer.
These corruption exposes may be good news to some but I'd prefer news about how the little we have is being developmentally deployed while the corruption fight continues in the background through institutional reforms and moral re-orientation of the citizenry.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by maursatt: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2016
This is very unfortunate that there were no writing document to back any game of embezzlement, that is where the case will be thrown out and the defendant will stand on this.
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Goke7: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2016
why is that the wailers avoid threads like this especially their kingpins? they are no where to be found

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by 989900: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2016
maursatt:
This is very unfortunate that there were no writing document to back any game of embezzlement, that is where the case will be thrown out and the defendant will stand on this.

Well, I think the defendant will still have to provide proof of sources of funds for all the properties, tax clearance, and billions in his account; how much is his salary and e.t.c. e.t.c. again?

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Seylad2009(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

They are many of them here however provide more evidence so that we won't be destroying wrong person ministry.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by 9jatatafo(m): 8:39am On Mar 17, 2016
And so many Nigerians don't know where their next meal will come from. What a country

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Greed
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Taeewo(m): 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Too much now
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Bovis(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
AgentGoat:
I dey sense say na this badeh go firsr enter prison.

BADEH is one of the main sponsors of Boko Haram. Undercover/witnesses stated that Boko haram fighters were paid in dollars. Therefore, we can safely conclude that most of the the funds were used in financing Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by IYANGBALI: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Mother fokn bastard

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by IYANGBALI: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2016
maursatt:
that is why the criminal badeh dey get yeye confidence now
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Bovis(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
that is why the criminal badeh dey get yeye confidence now

The prosecutor does not need written agreement to convict BADEH. The witness has provided credible evidence so far. However, the prosecutor now needs evidence to link BADEH to Boko Haram to get the death penalty sentence against him

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Akaujaa(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
When Jonathan was defeated, he quickly conceded and some people thought he was being patriotic, not knowing it was God at work. Only God knows what would have happened to Nigeria, had Jonathan and his allies remained in power.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Rivers Rerun Without Guaranteed Security, INEC Vows / Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators / Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.