Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness (17688 Views)

EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness Tel / I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Omarz(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2016
please reserve 2 rooms for this man in kuje prison

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Bovis(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
that is why the criminal badeh dey get yeye confidence now

The prosecutor does not need written agreement to convict BADEH. The witness has provided credible evidence so far. However, the prosecutor now needs just circumstantial evidence to link BADEH to Boko Haram to get the death penalty sentence against him

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Ralphdan(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
The converter and the convertee should be arrested

U speak like a madonnite, re u?
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by ednut1(m): 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Every is single govt agency or parastal is into one scam/fraud or d other. Who audits these pple self ehn

3 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by gretblue: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
kITATITA:

You are ignorant of the criminal justice system. Ask
Ignore him.He will still be the one to say govt does not respect the rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by IYANGBALI: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Bovis:

The prosecutor does not need written agreement to convict BADEH. The witness has provided credible evidence so far. However, the prosecutor now needs just circumstantial evidence to link BADEH to Boko Haram to get the death penalty sentence against him
Okay
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by adeyeye5353(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2016
Uncle badeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can we say a whole discipline officer is really criminal and correct thief!!!!!!! I think the government should take hardship decision on the issue In oder to sound as a fear factor to others

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Deen77: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Badeh! I hereby sentence you to 20 years in prison or an option of fine of 20 million naira, 1 million a year.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by owumzy(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Your submissions stinks.

Quakertellicus1:
GEJ was a wise and true leader........ wink
PDP always apponted the right people for the right jobs........ wink
APC is a lying party....................... grin
Anyway....they are witch hunting Badeh, because he told the Americans that they were lying about UFO'S....

Corruption is wrong.
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2016
owumzy:
Your submissions stinks.

Good morning sire.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by dklex(m): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2016
989900:

Well, I think the defendant will still have to provide proof of sources of funds for all the properties, tax clearance, and billions in his account; how much is his salary and e.t.c. e.t.c. again?

O ri e e pe. O o

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by seangy4konji: 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
She you deh hear figures converted to dollar every month while you deh beg God make he just gie you 40k naira salary each month you never see

God is watching.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Akainzo(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
Corruption grows like grass in Nigeria since 1960.
We are just scratching the surface. At this rate we will spend eternity trying to uproot the tough 'grass ' while the economy and other services suffer.
These corruption exposes may be good news to some but I'd prefer news about how the little we have is being developmentally deployed while the corruption fight continues in the background through institutional reforms and moral re-orientation of the citizenry.

You are the kind of people that when you are told that you are pouring water into a basket, which is why there is no water in it, you would say: "I don't want to hear it is leaking, just put more water in it!"

The economy of the nation will not and cannot grow or improve if people in authority continue to steal public funds. Good roads will be a mirage, quality hospitals will remain a dream and the Naira exchange rate will continue on a downward slide if we continue on the path of stealing and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by billyG(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2016
We now know beyond reasonable doubt those who aided & abetted Bokoharam,PDP & there gang are d culprit.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by billyG(m): 10:02am On Mar 17, 2016
Shey pdp apologists they see d amount of dollars dia master dey steal frm our system dey hide 4 house.now dem go dey blame buhari 4 FX rise.

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Habbatmakolly: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
I will like to know where these extra 2billion naira has been going since Badeh left Government. Who is pocketing it now or the money has been going to TSA.

No wonder the Military has been hoodwinked not to join IPPIS.

This may be the only reason why National assembly, Judiciary and universities are reluctant to join.

Arrest them all.

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by agbangam: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Blood Of God... Dis pple chop ehhhh, shuuuuu, #558M every month, Mennnnhh, I Give up on dis Country..
Btw were are d Wailers/Igbos, make una come see witch hunt. Rubbbishh pple.

And have u guys observed dat wenever dey expose GEJ agent of looters, u will never see d wailers to condemn dem but as soon as dey say Buhari's shoe cost 8k dollars u will see all of dem screaming like a nite a frog. Very evil pple

2 Likes

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by aviazuva: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2016
Tribute to Badeh:

Man, proud man,
lifted with little brief authority,
Ignorant of what will happen tomorrow
Still plays such pranks as make angels in heaven weep

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Besto(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:

What about the prober and the probee

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Seylad2009:
They are many of them here however provide more evidence so that we won't be destroying wrong person ministry.

Her name is s**:"a I &@ o, i substituted letters for security reasons

Younger sis to very popular EPL player currently trending

Good friend of mine

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by tammie24: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ijaya123:
I can only say thank God GEJ was voted out.
this was going on before gej ever got there
you should blame past presidents that couldn't come up with brilliant ideas like gej
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

Oga why are u using my friends pics as your profile picture? Pls delete them immediately!!!!!
@MOds stop all these scammers that are guys from using people pics!!!!
who are you pls, I cant seem to know this face, find a way to let me know who you are, thanks anyway for protecting my image wink
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
lestat:

Good friend of mine
Oh now I get it, how do that pics looks like the other, lmao, pls don't copy my profile pics and paste here again, normal sense will know they are different pics, pls stop crowding my mentions
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Charly68: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
I hope this man is not a Yoruba man , this stupid wicked greedy act is a slap on our c morality . Badeh ! Badeh !! Badeh !!! Indeed you are too bad for this monthly diversion of ghost soldiers salaries ..Please I advise the Federal Govt to work the sum collected in arrears and surcharge the man without wasting time...His entitlement in the military should be forfeited in lieu of misconduct at the highest level of military career..They ridicule Pmb that he does not have certificate now we know better .

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by applemark: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
strip him of all his navy entitlement and position, put on his file DD (Dishonourably Discharged)

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by applemark: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
uote author=lestat post=43848620]

Good friend of mine [/quote]
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pheals:
The witness only acted on instructions.In the military its a serious offence for him to disobey a superior officer.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Bookiemart01(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
The converted item should be collected and used well too.
Sometimes Nigeria makes me like DONALD TRUMP.

Pheals:
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
tammie24:
this was going on before gej ever got there
you should blame past presidents that couldn't come up with brilliant ideas like gej

What's this rubbish? Badeh was stealing money under GEJ and he was clueless about what was going on and you claimed he came up with what brilliant idea?

Outright nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by tammie24: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ijaya123:

What's this rubbish? Badeh was stealing money under GEJ and he was clueless about what was going on and you claimed he came up with what brilliant idea?

Outright nonsense.
where were you when babangida was running the country the was he liked or when abacha stole us blind?
you were deaf and dumb abi?
Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by danies1941(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
maberry:
all these accusations & counter accusations yet not 1 conviction made
so so noise evrywhere

It is not the accusser that will convict; it is a Judge. None of these cases has gone on for 6 months yet. Badeh's own is barely 3 weeks. The accussed has the right to defend himself and in Nigeria justice is slow.

You will start seeing convictions or acciqiutals from around December-most from next year.

Thank God for the new law or you wont even see any for at least 5 years.

1 Like

Re: I Usually Helped Badeh Convert N558m From Staff Salaries To Dollars, Witness by Ijaya123: 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
tammie24:
where were you when babangida was running the country the was he liked or when abacha stole us blind?
you were deaf and dumb abi?

What did GEJ the clueless drunkard do about them for 6 years he was president?

Quit asking silly question.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Denies Killing 150 Pro-biafra Agitators / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures) / Femi Adesina Receives 2nd Igbo Title In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.