Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,067 members, 7,867,024 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Alas, It Was So Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alas, It Was So Real (657 Views)

End Time Dream That Seemed So Real. End Of The World / Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling / Alas, It Was So Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alas, It Was So Real by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
I had a life-changing experience during midnight and I thought I share it with you, because I just couldn't keep it to myself alone. I always frequent the romance and food section, offering advice here and there to the best of my ability and also trying out new dishes. Thank God what happened propelled me here. The dream went like this,

In the dream, my big sister, my mother and I were in the room. However before then, in the dream we heard the news or better still rumours about water covering the earth, but right before our eyes it happened.

I suddenly looked out the window and alas, I saw the dry grounds overflooding with water, swallowing up every buildings ( but before I looked out of the window. It was actually our neighbor whom firstly brought our attention to the water seeping through her doors while it slowly flowed into her apartment. So immediately I remembered the news or rumour about the earth being overflooded. That was what prompted me to look outside my window in the first place).

I couldn't believe it was happening and immediately it dawn on me that Everything is vanity upon vanity, the money I had in my wardrobe, the beautiful dresses, the posh apartment we lived in , in the dream, everything I mean everything ,we left behind, without taking a pin out of it, we ran out of the room, looking to the heavens, crying to God to save the only important thing that matters, OUR SOUL

But big sister on the other hand was still carrying to save her valuables, I believe trying to save her passport, certificates, e.t.c. Yet I didn't even bother, because there's was no point.

The flood had already reached and came up to half of the building of every houses and communities all around the world. Only the upper part of every building was visible.
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by achinaboy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
you need to pack out of the area u live,because this happened when i was living in mushin area of lagos, and the other time was in my dream,but i later found out i smoked joint and 4 bottles of small stout
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by tempem: 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
achinaboy:
you need to pack out of the area u live,because this happened when i was living in mushin area of lagos, and the other time was in my dream,but i later found out i smoked joint and 4 bottles of small stout
The gurl's fiction was a sweet. And when I thought it's over, you added yours.
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
achinaboy:

God Almighty is my witness, it's not a fiction

I had the dream early this morning.

Forgive me, if it sounds like am bragging but we don't reside in Nigeria
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
tempem:
The gurl's fiction was a sweet. And when I thought it's over, you added yours.

Please don't say what you don't know
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
I came out of the building first while calling out to my mum and sister. Thankfully we all came out of the building but what we later saw was alarming. Many people were outside running and nobody cared about their cars, properties, jobs or families.

Everyone one were just running, (but to where?) as the water continued to rise , my mum told me not to wait for her anymore and I should keep going, I saw her jump over a canal, I watched, she almost slipped but thank God, she landed on the other side safely. Only then did I listen to her to continue going and not bother waiting, but my obedience only lasted two seconds, yes I waited for her still.

That was when I saw my immediate elder brother calling out to us to enter the car so we can all escape(but to where?), but no told him its better to escape in a jeep( cause it's taller, and mind you ,the jeep was someone else's car but in the dream nobody care about their cars anymore, despite how expensive they were, they left all that behind and billions of people were boarding trains, because it was taller than most jeeps)
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by achinaboy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Recherche:
[color=#770077][/color]

God Almighty is my witness, it's not a fiction

I had the dream early this morning.

Forgive me, if it sounds like am bragging but we don't reside in Nigeria

on a serious note, you just have to pray against any problem that will be too strong for your family,espcially family catastrophy, and hope for the best
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Suddenly I held my mum and broke down ,saying if only I had a second chance(because it seemed like the world was coming to an end) I would love God with all my being , my entity and always put him first like I used to before, but my friends don't glorify God whole-heatedly and they are starting to pull me away from him.

You need to see how my neighbors, everyone( does I know, and people I had never came across were confessing their love for God, promising him this and that. Immediately I followed suit)

I said if God is kind enough to give me a second chance , no matter what issues I face, I will brace myself up as a Christian and carry my cross and follow him, I said if only he stops the flood , I will turn a new leaf and serve him with every fiber in me.
Re: Alas, It Was So Real by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
achinaboy:

on a serious note, you just have to pray against any problem that will be too strong for your family,espcially family catastrophy, and hope for the best

Our God is a mighty warrior and he has fought all our battles for us in Christ Jesus, Amen, family catastrophe isn't our lot in Jesus name Amen.(that doesn't mean I won't pray though wink)

Really it's well cheesy

If you kindly scroll down a little ,you would notice that we weren't the only people in the dream, it was a worldwide thing, and the whole world shook.

I believe it's a warning to live our lives for God without any resolve, because we don't know when he may suddenly arrive.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Will Folks That Have Never Heard About Jesus Christ Enter The Kingdom Of God / Why Do People Celebrate A Living Jesus Using His Crucifix / Pastoral Impartation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.