Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Death Is A Key To Life By:adefowoju Ayodele - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Is A Key To Life By:adefowoju Ayodele (589 Views)

Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Is A Key To Life By:adefowoju Ayodele by ADEFOWOJUAYO: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2016
DEATH IS A KEY TO LIFE
By: Adefowoju Ayodele. you can download this article through this link http:///1ST54D1
The sound of death and its ways is one of the most difficult things to deal with in life most especially the death of loved once. But as Christian death is part of live, a means to glorious fulfillment.
As a child of God we have hope that even in death there is life that has no end, a life full of everlasting glory, joy, blessing and happiness with God the father of all and a family re-union of the saints with the host of heaven. When death to humans is the end, to us it’s one of the entrances to eternal life with Christ Jesus, a state of rest and refreshment to wait the great wedding of the saint with the lord 1Thessalonians 4:16 – 18: For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.
Why Cry?
Sympathy, which is the feeling of pity and sorrow for someone else’s misfortune is for people without Christ when someone dies but as for Christians when we cry when a true Christian dies we sympathies for the devil cause God as successfully harvest a ripe soul to heaven and therefore such a soul becomes a minus to the devil .
Isaiah 57:1-2
The righteous perish and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil.
2: those who walk uprightly enter into peace; shall they find rest as they lie in death.
EVEN AT DEATH WE ARE SAVE IN HIS ARM
Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,
Psalm 116:15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
John 10:27-29 “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.” (Jesus speaking)
Romans 8:38-39 For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 14:8 For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s.
Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.” “Blessed indeed,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them!”

You see, just to mention few out of many verses from the manual which is the bible. God provision for us is to be save here on earth and after death. So why should we be disturbed when a saint joins the heavenly host, we should only sympathies for the devil and give glory to God for he gives and take as at when due.
According Williams Penn, he said that “They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies” so also one of Charles H. Spurgeon says in his quote “when the time comes for you to die, you need not be afraid, because death cannot separate you from God’s love.”

Beloved take heed and be strong in the lord because when you die or your love once dies there is hope of eternal life in Christ and joy in heaven cause it’s another triumphant entry of a saint to heaven. Amen.
Am Adefowoju Ayodele an inspirational speaker, a writer and the CEO of Araa Edu Consult. follow me on facebook: Adefowoju Rolland Ayodele, twitter: @AdefowojuAyo and on google+ Adefowoju Ayodele

(1) (Reply)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That Jesus Christ Was Not Crucified / How Often Have You Doubted Your Beliefs ? / Must Read: Jesus Speaks Concerning The RAPTURE..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.