Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? (13445 Views)

Nigerian Lady Literally Asks Any Guy To Disvirgin Her. See This! / Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / Will Such A Girl Be Accepted By Your Mom As A Wife Material(Photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by chimerase2: 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Do you ask for moral lesson when you see a beautiful woman undecided
yes cus beautiful tins OTU have moral lesson undecided
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
chimerase2:
yes cus beautiful tins OTU have moral lesson undecided
undecided like what and what
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by dollyjoy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:

You are indian. Your opinion is not needed when it comes to beauty because y'all push your beautiful queens away and concentrate on ugly bleaching and starved women. undecided

U dont no wah beauty is undecided so fly away smiley
this is harsh tho.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Pumpkin34(f): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
The answer to your question is No. She is not the cutest and not the close to the cutest but she's okay.

1 Like

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
this is harsh tho.
Yes it is. The guy is irritating and always harsh too so i had enough.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pumpkin34:
The answer to your question is No. She is not the cutest and not the close to the cutest but she's okay.
Really
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Cutezt(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Warrisdis Abeg? luveu2 you dey learn work ni? there are thousands of beautiful igbo damsels,this lady,tho beautiful,is not even close to "the most beautiful"

1 Like

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Cutezt(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Cutezt:
Warrisdis Abeg? luveu2 you dey learn work ni? there are thousands of beautiful igbo damsels,this lady,tho beautiful,is not even close to "the most beautiful"
Bring them on wink
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by refiner(f): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
dats hateu2!grin

how come u guys never notice?undecided
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:
dats hateu2!grin

grin No am not hateu2 Am a lover not a hater wink
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Cutezt(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Bring them on wink
if only I could,my dear,there are millions of people on this forum,I cant post someone's pic without his or her approval and knowledge...my ex gal friend was igbo beautiful,wen I say beautiful,I mean extremely beautiful..
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Cutezt:
if only I could,my dear,there are millions of people on this forum,I cant post someone's pic without his or her approval and knowledge...my ex gal friend was igbo beautiful,wen I say beautiful,I mean extremely beautiful..
cheesy She may be extremely beautiful to only u wink But lets see.. can you describe her? smiley
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by refiner(f): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
grin No am not hateu2 Am a lover not a hater wink

lol!...

u changed ur monicker!....I know!smiley

and u just wanna use dis style to post ur picx!wink

u are beautiful tho!!cheesy
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:
dats ha.teu2!grin

It's not me babe. I yam diff oo. She stole d opposite oof my moniker cry
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by refiner(f): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Cutezt:

I know u will say ur EX...

Niger guys hardly talk abt dere gal....always putting EX to it!undecided

1 Like

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
Mtcheeeewwww
kiss kiss kiss
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Her dark skin is glowing, cool pics.

1 Like

Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
HateU2:
grintongue
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Her dark skin is glowing, cool pics.
True smiley
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by olac21(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is how ugly you're and you keep shouting you dnt do ugly dudes!well my jugdement now-you scored 2&a half on a scale of 10,is that all you wanna hear?
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
HateU2:
Really I was fer sure that was you.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

Dont mind them jare and their exes are never ugly but beautifuuuuul grin
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by refiner(f): 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
HateU2:

oh!undecided

buh I still fink u are operating two monickers!!!

cheesy
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
olac21:
This is how ugly you're and you keep shouting you dnt do ugly dudes!well my jugdement now-you scored 2&a half on a scale of 10,is that all you wanna hear?
Uuuh dude,that woman is pretty
an LuveU2 said that wasn't her.
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
grintongue
cry cry cry
Confess to all them
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
olac21:
undecided How many times will i say its not me....

Ok show us your 8/10 liar

You are so full of hate and revenge i feel you shouldnt quote me again undecided
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Really I was fer sure that was you.
Noo oooo
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by Cutezt(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
refiner:

Ermmmm,she was my last gal friend..since I called it quit due to trust issues,av stayed single,haven't found the one yet..
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by LuveU2(f): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Uuuh dude,that woman is pretty
an LuveU2 said that wasn't her.
smileysmiley
Re: (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? by olac21(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
LuveU2:
Bye biatch!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.