Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 7" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 7" Written By @saint_haywhy (1096 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 7" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 7
As written by @saint_haywhy

We left the admin and we walked through ETF passed school office and headed straight to SLT biology lab. When we got to the entrance of the lab, oyin requested to stay outside that I should go and get the snacks while she waits at the entrance. I asked if she would also eat snacks but she declined. I entered and in no time, I've gotten to the place, I bought 5kkbs and scotched eggs with 1 lacassera and 1 coke... When I got back to where Oyin was standing, she asked me what I wanted to do with two soft drinks and I told her,lacassera is for her and the coke is for me. She thanked
me and collected her drinks. I took her to the peace park beside biology lab. Where we
seated and started discussing. She narrated the story from A-Z, how she lacks fatherly
cares, how rich her father was and how he doesn't bother to spend even a dime on her education...

Me: so tell me about yourself

Oyin: according to my mother, I was born by a very rich father who had denied me since I was a baby, he claimed I'm a bastard and doesn't want to take any responsibilities over
me, my mum in the other hand is not really financially fit, things are very hard for us, even my acceptance fees was God's grace. I don't know how I would pay my school fees
and the exam is just some weeks away, and portal would soon close....(She had become so emotional by the story that people was about suspecting she was crying)

Me: (sighs)it's okay, I promise to make sure you get closer to your dad. Just give me some times to think on what I could do. About your school fees, thank God I've not paid my school fees, its still in my account. I would go and withdraw the 100% and pay 60% so that I would add some money to the remaining 40% and you'd use it to pay your 60% also....that would buy us more time to sort what is between you and your dad

Oyin: (looked so much surprised) Ayoola, thank you so much (wanting to kneel down)

Me: haba!, do you want to start embarrassing me now?

Oyin: no, I'm just so happy

Me: its okay

Oyin: I love you

Me: I love you too....

We gisted for some minutes till she told me she has an assignment to submit in her department and that she wants me to follow her. As we were going, my phone rang, I
checked the caller and it was rasheed. I responded and we started a conversation

Me: you don reach house?

Rasheed: I no fit come again jare, the geh talk say she busy

Me: eeyah, I've something to discuss with you

Rasheed: make I come,

Me: no, I dey school

Rasheed: Okay (hanged up)

Oyin faced me and asked who the caller was and I explained my relationship with rasheed to her... We got to her department in no time and She entered her class to submit her assignment while I stay outside and after then she requested to go home with me...

We boarded a bus to oluwo and in no time we got to my house
WATCH OUT FOR episode 8

Meet the author: 2375C830

(1) (Reply)

My Journey As A Naive Entrepreneur (A Lesson For All) / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 16" Written By @saint_haywhy / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.