Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Unbelievable! 77 Years Old Man Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable! 77 Years Old Man Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sex. (483 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / 120-Year-Old Hindu Virgin Who Claims He’s Lived This Long Because Of Lack Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! 77 Years Old Man Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sex. by Babayoutoomuch(f): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
My wife starves me of sex, 77-year-old tells court

Ayodele Oluwagbemi

A 77-year-old retired engineer on Wednesday pleaded with an Agboyi-Ketu Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 23-year-old marriage, alleging that his wife often starved him of sex.

The septuagenarian, Mr. Kola Fagbule, whose address was not disclosed, told the court that his 51-year-old wife, Beatrice, always denied him sex anytime he ;Ddemanded for it.

“She always starves me of sex whenever I am in the mood and I don’t want to have prostate cancer.

“At my age, I am supposed to be enjoying sex now and not when I am gone; I don’t want to die before my time,” he told the court,” he said.

Fagbule also accused Beatrice, principal of a school, of not caring for his welfare, adding that there was no more love between them.

“I am tired of her and I don’t love her anymore,” he said.

He pleaded that the court should dissolve the estranged union, saying that he could no longer tolerate Beatrice’s conduct.

The respondent, Beatrice, did not deny the allegations, but told the court that her husband was a womanizer and jobless.

She also asked the court to dissolve the union which had produced a child, a university undergraduate.

The Court President, Mr. O. T. Williams, adjourned the

case to April 4 for ‘review of facts of the matter’.

My wife starves me of sex, 77-year-old tells court http://www.punchng.com/my-wife-starves-me-of-sex-man-77-tells-court/
Re: Unbelievable! 77 Years Old Man Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sex. by odimbannamdi(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Men would always be men...At 55years of age or even earlier, the desire to have sex in women would have died and the vagina gone dry, but here is this man at 77 demanding that he needs to enjoy sex

After women would be advocating for gender equality with men.
Re: Unbelievable! 77 Years Old Man Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sex. by fistonati(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
The man must have tasted and tested wobe girls. But what is Kongi turning men to this days.

Meanwhile, the poster above me shall me sanction for wasting due resources
Re: Unbelievable! 77 Years Old Man Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sex. by sinaj(f): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
See me see wahala o! grin

Instead of him to prepare to meet his creator grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Blood Sisters Often Find Themselves Fighting Each Other Over Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.