Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning (41064 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Jacko1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
A goof snake is a dead snake.... Lets keep killing them very soon all pf dem wil migrate to cameroon
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
It could move on top of tiles? Evolution no ni! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Critiqual(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Snakes Everywhere
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by rawtouch: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hot weather made it want to enter inside fridge
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by fortunechy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
nice meat for osun pple
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by kennyman2000(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Opistorincos(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
nairaland and snakes ehn
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by shamecurls(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
E don set...

I beg visit this link and start preparation

https://www.nairaland.com/2991556/how-cook-snake

Mail ur address to me
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Guy use one strong chemical around ur aus ooo she fit done lay eggs around
You are full of senses!
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Ramanto(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
under your fridge? well, i dont blame the poor thing the heat is not funny. she need to cool herslf
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by IYANGBALI: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
op just wan take style tell us say he has boughted a giant fridge and stabilizer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Kgdavid(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
neolboy:
At the early hours of today around 5:00am on Thursday morning, we saw a snake crawling under the fridge but with the help of our neighbours we killed the snake.

Bro can you please shed some light on how the snake possibly gained access into your home? I'm moving to Nigeria soon and at the rate at which people are killing snakes in their homes im nearly freaking out... i'd really like to know if this is a common occurrence or if there are some factors such as bushy environs that encourage this...also are there some particular areas where this is more wide spread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by OBTMOS(m): 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Those are d kind of things u see in ur house wen d environment is dirty. Try to be hygienic
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by tasceige(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
You see, just about two days ago someone was saying here about snakes and this period... They "the snakes" will be forced to get outa there bush homes to come live with man.. Fumigation is the answer..
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by UjSizzle(f): 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
And under the fridge is cool undecided
Ramanto:
under your fridge? well, i dont blame the poor thing the heat is not funny. she need to cool herslf
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by oluwasegun007(m): 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
una need prayers
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by redcliff: 12:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
mrking3:
Dude you need to fumigate your house and surroundings asap! I just pray the snake hasn't given birth already in your Room. That's how snake and my neighbour shared same room for close to 2yrs! She do have the feelings that something strange is in her house! But never believed or imagined it could be snake! She often think its wall gecko! It was her last kid of 6yrs that saw the newly born of the snake and ran to call her mum that she saw something! The mum saw it and shouted till everyone gathered that morning! They killed the Big Giant snake and about 5 of its babies!! What a Testimony!!! God is Good! The Ijebu man that killed it said the snake has been in that house for too long! So guys especially those of us that lives in a nearby bush, be watchful this period and do fumigate your environment from time to time.

one now begins to wonder how the thing feeds....smh
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by IamKollinx(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
This happens when u don't keep ur surrounding clean and clear of grasses even ur fine but dirty room needs to be kept clean oga OP.
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Roses1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
seriously snakes dnt move on tiles?
Apitch:
How did it move on tiles? Lekwa nu m anya o
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by slap1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Apitch:
How did it move on tiles?
Lekwa nu m anya o

Nnaa ike gwuru! Maybe it's from the village. undecided
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Ramanto(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
UjSizzle:
And under the fridge is cool undecided
she was seeking access into the fridge before detected and killed
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Armstrong34(m): 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
iffa hear say cobra dey naijagrin
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by tuscani: 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Thank God for safety. Bro, there is saying that if you stop seeing little animals, like wall gecko in your room, then be very much aware that something bigger than them is eating them up.

2 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by BayLord01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
neolboy:
more
Na inside bus u de stay? Cos I can't remember the last time I saw snake around.
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by iamauxin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Haaaaaaaaabaaaaaaaaa
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by orissmonde: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
This one has the hands of the terrestrial mothers inside. The famous mummies of the night. Awon apani ma wagun olokiki oru
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Maski87: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
I see your nice fridge put some meat for freezee
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by proffour: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
which kind news be this. Someone killed snake in ur house and the whole world must know about it.
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Uchddaniel(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Snake...Odikwa gwask.
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by centozikas: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
The snake in the last picture is quite different from the other snake picture above
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
neolboy:

Guy i no fit near snake ooo, na ontop chair me snap am
was the snake able to move on tiles ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence Can Now Steal Your Passwords With 100% Accuracy / Huge Python Killed In A Bakery In Mushin Area In Lagos. Photos / 2go 3.7.3 Is Finally Available For All Types Of Phone: Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.