Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning (41068 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by sephryneyo(m): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
The man that post this be like hmmmm
waitin i fit post oo
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by banio: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Mods are safety conscious, that's why all safety issues are brought to F.P

Nice
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
I also killed a snake on my site, although I did do the final killing yesterday.

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by tivta(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ferraricash:
chairman, you can even find snake in a small bush, they only use bush to cover up for their mobility. They can be found around poultries(eggs). They are dangerous both live and dead. Stay safe

My brother I hate and fear snakes more than you can imagine, what I was trying to say is that it is mostly found in undeveloped areas or thick bushes, I really haven't seen a snake in 20 years, they are really scarce in the city... I will definitely stay safe.

1 Like

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by KruggerINC(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
if that's a Cobra make I bend
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by sycrocombus: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
May God Protect Us From These Reptiles. Amen
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by tonygee88(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Apitch:
How did it move on tiles?
Lekwa nu m anya o
Snakes do
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by tonygee88(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
mrking3:
Dude you need to fumigate your house and surroundings asap! I just pray the snake hasn't given birth already in your Room. That's how snake and my neighbour shared same room for close to 2yrs! She do have the feelings that something strange is in her house! But never believed or imagined it could be snake! She often think its wall gecko! It was her last kid of 6yrs that saw the newly born of the snake and ran to call her mum that she saw something! The mum saw it and shouted till everyone gathered that morning! They killed the Big Giant snake and about 5 of its babies!! What a Testimony!!! God is Good! The Ijebu man that killed it said the snake has been in that house for too long! So guys especially those of us that lives in a nearby bush, be watchful this period and do fumigate your environment from time to time.
"Guys especially those of us who live in nearby bush".. Bush men abi? Funny dude grin
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by gorgeous77: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
now dats huge...
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by christabell18(f): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
u av a forest inside ur house...
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by chimexdnice1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
What if nepa come take light as you dey kill d snake? Wetin you go do?
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by olisaEze(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ur villa people Don locate u! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence Can Now Steal Your Passwords With 100% Accuracy / Huge Python Killed In A Bakery In Mushin Area In Lagos. Photos / 2go 3.7.3 Is Finally Available For All Types Of Phone: Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.