Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue (13356 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by amtaken(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari will never react to this kind of news. He only reacts when Boko Haram bombs mosques.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by erusen: 9:05am On Mar 17, 2016
stupid news,stupid presidio,travelling around the world like marco palo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by ahaz: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
kakameks:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-sack-25-villages-in-benue/
it's high time we have a general boycott of cow meat in this country, this is becoming too much for one tribe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by webcalculator(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
The president should condemn these killings. His silence on the matter is very disturbing. Should we now say that this Fulani herdsmen are doing the right thing?
Those that are being killed are humans, the president should do something ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by SammyGyang(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
Very wicked illiterates
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by searay(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2016
kakameks:
I thought Buhari gave a standing order yesterday that no cattle will roam for (i think) 2yrs or so.

Please the security agencies should be queried on why this keep happening with no response from them.
This will be denied after 24 hours. Just wait

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by AmAlbert(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2016
It's alright, at least I go still dey read more

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by cckris: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
We CAUTIONED them about the dubious CHANGE they were supporting. In 2 years they'll lose all the political gains of the past 50 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
I guess the time has come for the Army to be deployed to disarm and chase out Armed fulani cattle herders.

At the same time...we have to address the root cause....poor land management, and the effects of climate change.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Wallade(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2016
PMB and FG are getting on my nerves with his nonchalant attitude towards the massacre of innocent people and attempts to colonize the land and assets of the aborigines.

This is shameful behaviour from the president.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by wristbangle: 9:09am On Mar 17, 2016
If PMB keep quiet on this issue, then am afraid he is solely behind their encroachment.

He can't pretend that he is not aware of their inhumane act.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari shame on you for acting as if this is not happening.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by femliany(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2016
As it is not possible for clay and iron to jell together so also,The Notherners and other groups in Nija

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by oluphilip2008(f): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Isn't it high time these benefits people started to guard themselves against these blood thirsty demons in the name of herds men?

If they are waiting for the government of the day to come to their rescue, then I can bet their entire race might get wiped off before such help can reach them, that is of help is ever sent to them, as I don't see that in sight as long as the Tyrant in disguised in native attire remains the president, those demons will continue their killing spree.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Truckpusher(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
Ok.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Elan83(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2016
southern elites, political leaders & religious leaders has failed dea children,, posterity'll surely judge dem,, 2 dwell wt hausa-fulanis z d worst tin 2 befall any human being,,

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Elan83(m): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
southern elites, political leaders & religious leaders has failed dea children,, posterity'll surely judge dem,, 2 dwell 2geda wt hausa-fulanis z d worst tin 2 befall any human being,,

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by gglimited: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2016
book Bihari no dey talk about this one.....but if nah Rivers own,him go talk.....kai IG say my village ehhhh,we for don't finish this people
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by MadCow1: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Elan83:
southern elites, political leaders & religious leaders has failed dea children,, posterity'll surely judge dem,, 2 dwell wt hausa-fulanis z d worst tin 2 befall any human being,,

grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin this Nama dey talk?

Hausa is not responsible for the problems in your life.. #StayFocused.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Pennsylvania: 9:15am On Mar 17, 2016
The governor of Benue State is a disgrace, the Senator representing that community is also a disgrace and both of them need to resign. If they can't protect their own people, how then should they expect the president to do anything for them? angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by smoothlips(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Abeg all these Benue Villages wey Fulani Herdsmen dey sack and kill....they no get men for the village?
it's really difficult to imagine Herdsmen killing and sacking villages in my place, it might happen once but that will be the end of it ...

BENUE VILLAGERS grow some balls and defend yourselves HABA!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2016
The attackers also rendered close to 3,000 homeless after several houses and huts were razed in the affected villages. Vanguard learned that the invaders have taken over the affected villages in an incursion that reportedly started about four days ago at Ukemberegya, Bwarer, Mbawar, Gov and Gambe Tiev communities.

A victim of the attack, Mrs. Terungwa Torhemba, who spoke to Vanguard yesterday in Makurdi, through an interpreter, said the armed herdsmen had completely occupied Abiam Koya, Iordye, Nyakoo and Mkpikpa.

Others are Afom, Uzaagir, Ugbende Mue, Dam, Shaausu, Ukme, Chenbe, Anwen, Sebungen Ubosha, Chia, Asemngoroko and Inderkar. According to Torhemba, “they attacked us four days ago, killing our people.

Omenka/Progressive01......which among them is your village? cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Abee79(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
ABOVE THE LAW
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Mordyb: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2016
Not a tribal bigot like some characters on NL but these Benue people are weak there is no law stopping you from carrying your matchet and defend your people from these marauders who seem to have pseudo backing from the government because they are now in power.
Nothing stopping you from planting certain some weed that will wipe out those cows in three days (yes I have seen it before used in dealing with stubborn goats that like eating yam seedlings)

Nothing stopping from forming vigilante they can't know your land more than you or are all the men that lazy the can't stay up in shifts
these and many more are ways you can save your people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by adehsenior(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2016
PedroJP:
The so called president has refused to condemn the killings by normads, then i think i shouldn't condemn them too. Maybe they are acting and killing in our best interest, who knows ?
You've forgotten that Buhari is the grand patron of cattle rearers in west Africa, so as long as Buhari is president in Nigeria expect more of these attacks on people expecially the north central and northeast, only God knows their mission but what ever it is they'll surely not succeed in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by nwaanambra1(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2016
[size=16pt]now i get the plan!

BENUE STATE IS THE PROPOSED GRAZING FIELD BECAUSE OF ITS FERTILE LANDS!

ALL BENUE CITIZENS MUST BE SACKED OR MASSACRED!

The picture is now very clear! shocked shocked shocked[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by dan2976: 9:23am On Mar 17, 2016
END TIME HERDSMEN
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by benson730: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Benue pple where are u...this is how kwara state was taken from the Yoruba by Hausa fulani...benue ppl listen.you have no other state.if they take it from you,prepare to become a Muslim....don't wait for the government o...this is what we call "operation take over benue state"

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
megareal:
I'm tired of these news. I want solutions already.
no solution. Tiv in benue state voted massively for CHANGE and the CHANGE divident they are getting now:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 17, 2016
stardragon:

no solution. Tiv in benue state voted massively for CHANGE and the CHANGE divident they are getting now:
cckris:
They wanted CHANGE. And CHANGE is what they're getting.

And when PDP was in power....the same attacks by Fulanis on farmers was happening...and the PDP led government at the state and the LG AND the federal govt DID NOTHING.

Plus..why should they vote for a PDP govt that got the state into debt, and by April 2015 had not paid salaries for 8 months?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) / Funtua Katsina Dry Port May Commence Operations In May / Chisom Dike, Rivers PDP Rep Member Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.