Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue (13354 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by EastanPower(m): 9:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Truckpusher:
Ok.

Is that all you have to say?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by EastanPower(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2016
nwaanambra1:
[size=16pt]now i get the plan!

BENUE STATE IS THE PROPOSED GRAZING FIELD BECAUSE OF ITS FERTILE LANDS!

ALL BENUE CITIZENS MUST BE SACKED OR MASSACRED!

The picture is now very clear! shocked shocked shocked[/size]

Are you just realising this?

I have said it here many times that the MB has been earmarked as grazing fields for fulani cattle.

The grand plan is to exterminate the MB people and occupy their fertile lands.

This is why I keep shouting that the south must be proactive now. Trust me, once the MB is occupied, the demonic invaders aka fulani herdsmen will march southwards.

They have already started carrying out pockets of attacks here and there in the south.

omenka/iroh88/Lastpage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Ngokafor:

....May God protect Nigerians from buhari and his herdsmen.He can only rant about Rivers and IPOB...but the atrocities committed by his kith and kin called fulani herdsmen whose organisation he is heading..its silence all the way. angry

...2019 should do and come already abeg.

lols,wht is d population of ipod youth dt will useat buhari hahahaha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by anti9JA: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by drss(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
oluphilip2008:
Isn't it high time these benefits people started to guard themselves against these blood thirsty demons in the name of herds men?

If they are waiting for the government of the day to come to their rescue, then I can bet their entire race might get wiped off before such help can reach them, that is of help is ever sent to them, as I don't see that in sight as long as the Tyrant in disguised in native attire remains the president, those demons will continue their killing spree.

d moment villagers attempt to protect demsleves, soldiers will come n start shooting dem for possessing fire arms. just look at wat their useless gov did. d moment he came on board d useless man started collecting fire arms from villagers in d name of peace n armnesty. as soon as their weapons were taken away, d fulani terrorist started attacking villages with great intensity. when d fulanis ar killing, u will not see one single soldier on sight, but as soon as villages ar about to retaliate to defend demselves, soldiers will come.
dis con3 is evil o! a God forsaken failed state dat does not deserve to exist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by okohemmanuel2(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
I thought they said army has been deployed to Benue... y all this again?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by coaco(m): 9:41am On Mar 17, 2016
This Fulani attack on Benue state indigene has been there b4 the present administration.
Nigerians let's open our eyes and beyond. These guys are sponsored by the wealthy class that own those cows. Government are playing politics with this issue while the poor masses are dying.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Nbote(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
D way dis fulanis dey sack people like say na dem employ dem. Dis na d kind of thread zombies go runaway from because their ogas at d top neva generate d excuse for dis one yet.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by EastanPower(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
drss:
d moment villagers attempt to protect demsleves, soldiers will come n start shooting dem for possessing fire arms. just look at wat their useless gov did. d moment he came on board d useless man started collecting fire arms from villagers in d name of peace n armnesty. as soon as their weapons were taken away, d fulani terrorist started attacking villages with great intensity. when d fulanis ar killing, u will not see one single soldier on sight, but as soon as villages ar about to retaliate to defend demselves, soldiers will come.
dis con3 is evil o! a God forsaken failed state dat does not deserve to exist.

That is the wicked double standard in this country.

There is one set of laws for fulani and another set for other Nigerians.

Buhari recently ordered soldiers to go about killing cattle rustlers for stealing cattle from fulani but has refused to order soldiers to finish off the demonic invading fulani herdsmen that go about "rustling" other people's farms, raping women and killing other Nigerians in droves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by oweman: 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
]The so called president has refused to condemn the killings by normads, then i think i shouldn't condemn them too. Maybe they are acting and killing in our best interest, who knows ?\\\\\\\\\\\$$\\\\\\\\\$$$$\\\\\\\\

Nigeria dont have a so called predident OUR president is mohammudu Buhari and he surely is working to clear the mss left by the prrvious regime where we shall never go again .
NEVER SHALL WE GO THE WAY OF PDP AGAIN ..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by EastanPower(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2016
okohemmanuel2:
I thought they said army has been deployed to Benue... y all this again?

The army was deployed to protect the fulani from cattle rustlers. embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Amanwulu1(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
AmAlbert:
It's alright, at least I go still dey read more

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa
dis ur sipping dogomyaro n aki awusa alwaz get me cracking. U can make a gud comedian. Stp wasting ur time in dis forum filled wit haters who've sold their destiny to old n expired politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by drss(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
EastanPower:

Are you just realising this?

I have said it here many times that the MB has been earmarked as grazing fields for fulani cattle.

The grand plan is to exterminate the MB people and occupy their fertile lands.

This is why I keep shouting that the south must be proactive now. Trust me, once the MB is occupied, the demonic invaders aka fulani herdsmen will march southwards.

They have already started carrying out pockets of attacks here and there in the south.

omenka/iroh88/Lastpage
you talk am. me sef na my worry be dat. if those fulani terrorist occupy middle belt, their next point of attack will be south east n south south. i hope lugard is enjoying himself in hell for joining us with animals.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by drss(m): 9:48am On Mar 17, 2016
EastanPower:

That is the wicked double standard in this country.

There is one set of laws for fulani and another set for other Nigerians.

Buhari recently ordered soldiers to go about killing cattle rustlers for stealing cattle from fulani but has refused to order soldiers to finish off the demonic invading fulani herdsmen that go about "rustling" other people's farms, raping women and killing other Nigerians in droves.
am telling u. wickedness of d highest oder.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by amtaken(f): 9:51am On Mar 17, 2016
How can they guard themselves against heartless Fulani cattle rearers that move around with AK47 guns, machetes', spears and arrows and devilish charms that enable them disappear at will.

Just pray to God that they don't invade your vicinity.

oluphilip2008:
Isn't it high time these benefits people started to guard themselves against these blood thirsty demons in the name of herds men?

If they are waiting for the government of the day to come to their rescue, then I can bet their entire race might get wiped off before such help can reach them, that is of help is ever sent to them, as I don't see that in sight as long as the Tyrant in disguised in native attire remains the president, those demons will continue their killing spree.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by yaki84: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2016
lets reveal the steewpeedity of our new president.
comparing rivers and benue states....
rivers is oil rich state but not all the local govt have the resource.
benue state agro rich state where almost all the local govt in the state have arable land hence its slogan food basket of the federation.
now if u compare oil n gas to agric, we all know agric is now the main thing all over the world cos no matter hw u go, the money n sufferings atlast u must chop. even the commonest thing as biscuits na agrobased product so e erything eatable, chewable comes from agriculture.
now the killings.... prior to lastyr general elections there were politically motivated killings because of 2 distinct men in that state, amaechi n wike. these two r leaders of thier parties n d funniest thing is these two were once best of pals, from the same lg.
if we want to be sincere with d number of people killed since 2015 in rivers state, I bet uit wont reach 500.
benue state has a serious crisis at hand even before the 2015 election, the issue is the impending crisis between fulani herdsmen n the local farmers, people hv lost thier lives, villages sacked, farmlands nproperties destroyed, billions of naira being lost in this crisis.
now the policing... the federal govt deemed it fit to send 3commisioners of police, an aig n more than 1000 police personnel to river state over just election n in benue state not even a special anti terrorism squad nor anti criminal squad is being deployed to this state considering the fact that agriculture is the no1 sector that can make nigeria's economy blossom again since oil is doing its IT.
I think n believe the president is paying lipservice n have hidden agenda in river state when oil is now heading south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by ify84(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2016
This benue villages, I blame... I see no reason y strangers come to ur land and begin to oppress you... Nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by 2sexycom(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2016
Ngokafor:

..I think you are wrong,he meant 'in two years'...Meaning the meance will stop in 2018.

..Perhaps to give brothers time to wipe out villages and farmers opposing their aggression...you can never tell from these blood-thirsty fulanis lipsrsealed
exactly
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by zizoo36: 10:01am On Mar 17, 2016
It seems people only rely on one side of the story. I still can't understand why fulanis will just wake up and lunch an attack on innocent people without any provocation. These people rely mainly on their cattles and have been crying foul on how people connive and steal/kill their animals in hundreds or thousands, but nobody sees that as a security threat simply because of inferiority complex on the fulanis. Nigeria belongs to all of us and the fulanis must not be an exception. The Federal gov't provided grazing routes for them in the 70s, but because of the selfish interest of some people and due to the rise in population, the routes are turned to farms and buildings. During the last Administration, there was a call for the provision of grazing lands for the herdsmen, but because of hatred and disdain, the CAN president (Oritsejafor) was at the for-front on inciting people that it's an attempt to Islamize Nigeria. Of recent, the present gov't also said - grazing lands will be provided for the fulanis, but to my dismay, thesame arm of CAN youth in the North are condemning that laudable move. If they ask these people to come up with a solution now, I believe there will be nothing positive apart from incitement and hatred.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by truthspeaks: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2016
It's not a genocide until u see other communities attackin d herdsmen n then u ll see d hypocrite buhari find his lost voice condemning those killin his fulanis.
drss:
n d systematic killings continue yet one idiot on ray power radio is saying fulani massacre is not a genocide.
d current massacre of farmers all ova d soakway call nigeria is a grand plan by terrorist to push for GRAZING RESERVE UNDER D GUISE OF FEDERAL GOVT OWNED GRASSLAND. d ultimate aim of fulani terrorist is to further expand their operation to oda parts of d con3 using cows.
grassing reserve is a scam they invented in 1960s to implement their evil plot anexing d con3 through bloodshed n violance hidding under d cover of cows. grazing reserve is noting but a lisence to give fulani cow herding terrorist free land to continue their business. business of anexing pipul's land as their own as they ar currently doing in agatu villages were several comminites have been taking ova by fulani terrorist.
d funy tink is dat majority of d cows seen with these fulanis belong to rich northern elites. pipul who can afford Ranches to rear their cows like civilize pipul, but no, they prefer grazing reserve. why will they insist on grazing reserve n not ranching which is d best way to raise cows in commercial quantities if not for diabolic reasons
Grazing reserve is just their golden lisense to further expend n spread sharia across nigeria under d guise of cattle rearing. in oda words grazing reserve is like government giving dem capital free of charge to continue their cows business. if pipul's land (capital) will be given to fulanis free of charge to rear their cattles, who will give land to farmers, poultry owners, mechanics, palmwine tappers, drivers, capenters n so on ar these pipul not also entitle to land
SAY NO TO EVIL GRAZING RESERVE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by bankybobo11: 10:04am On Mar 17, 2016
So Nigeria soldiers are getting paid exactly for what? Aren't they supposed to battle this kind of civil unrest?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by EastanPower(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2016
zizoo36:
[s]It seems people only rely on one side of the story. I still can't understand why fulanis will just wake up and lunch an attack on innocent people without any provocation. These people rely mainly on their cattles and have been crying foul on how people connive and steal/kill their animals in hundreds or thousands, but nobody sees that as a security threat simply because of inferiority complex on the fulanis. Nigeria belongs to all of us and the fulanis must not be an exception. The Federal gov't provided grazing routes for them in the 70s, but because of the selfish interest of some people and due to the rise in population, the routes are turned to farms and buildings. During the last Administration, there was a call for the provision of grazing lands for the herdsmen, but because of hatred and disdain, the CAN president (Oritsejafor) was at the for-front on inciting people that it's an attempt to Islamize Nigeria. Of recent, the present gov't also said - grazing lands will be provided for the fulanis, but to my dismay, thesame arm of CAN youth in the North are condemning that laudable move. If they ask these people to come up with a solution now, I believe there will be nothing positive apart from incitement and hatred[/s].

There will be no grazing fields for fulani anywhere in the south.

Will the government also provide shopping malls for Igbo traders all over the north

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by RandomVic(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Mordyb:
Not a tribal bigot like some characters on NL but these Benue people are weak there is no law stopping you from carrying your matchet and defend your people from these marauders who seem to have pseudo backing from the government because they are now in power.
Nothing stopping you from planting certain some weed that will wipe out those cows in three days (yes I have seen it before used in dealing with stubborn goats that like eating yam seedlings)

Nothing stopping from forming vigilante they can't know your land more than you or are all the men that lazy the can't stay up in shifts
these and many more are ways you can save your people

Matchettes you say? The fulanis herdsmen move around with AK 47! It's a no match.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by 100Cents: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Tunami:
normadic presido call your brothers to order.

No, i will import grass for fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Stylz69(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
kakameks:
I thought Buhari gave a standing order yesterday that no cattle will roam for (i think) 2yrs or so.

Please the security agencies should be queried on why this keep happening with no response from them.
No, he didn't give a standing order. He said that in 18-24 months from now, no cattle will be roaming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Deadlytruth(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2016
Elan83:
southern elites, political leaders & religious leaders has failed dea children,, posterity'll surely judge dem,, 2 dwell wt hausa-fulanis z d worst tin 2 befall any human being,,

Zik started the game of dwelling with Northerners in the name of seeking one Nigeria. Had Zik allowed reason to triumph over emotional fantasy he would not have gone into the NPC-NCNC alliance in which Igbos were the inferior partners and which was the first seed of bad governance sown in Nigeria leading to Northern domination which the South has ever since them been struggling unsuccessfully to shake off.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2016
I'm sure if you ask an average BENUE MAN what Nigeria problems ARE, THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT IGBOS ARE THE PROBLEM.

Go to their Facebook page and see their discussions. You will never find a topic directed at the FULANI HERDSMEN who are killing innocent people mercilessly.

For as long as you keep SHOUTING ONE NIGERIA, FULANI HERDSMEN WILL CONTINUE KILLING YOU and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT because they will all want to be POLITICALLY CORRECT.

I'M YET TO HEAR BUHARI CONDEMNED THE ACTIVITIES OF THIS PEOPLE.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by Kagarko(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2016
This is all propaganda.

The IGP went to the Agatu community last week and ask for the graves where more than 300 people are burried.

IGP said he did not see such graves.

May Allah help us in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by skinflint(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
What is the government doing about these attacks in Benue by the herdsmen? Doesn't anyone see an outburst of terrorist act in Benue anytime soon if proactive measures are not taken?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by PedroJP(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2016
adehsenior:

You've forgotten that Buhari is the grand patron of cattle rearers in west Africa, so as long as Buhari is president in Nigeria expect more of these attacks on people expecially the north central and northeast, only God knows their mission but what ever it is they'll surely not succeed in Nigeria

Annoying part of it is that they are wasting precious lives that can never come back to life again ie lives gone forever
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by cckris: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2016
Obiagelli:
Buhari shame on you for acting as if this is not happening.
Ain't seen nothing yet.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2, Sack 25 Villages In Benue by planetx: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2016
benson730:
Benue pple where are u...this is how kwara state was taken from the Yoruba by Hausa fulani...benue ppl listen.you have no other state.if they take it from you,prepare to become a Muslim....don't wait for the government o...this is what we call "operation take over benue state"
Kwara is still a majority Yoruba state, never compare Yoruba People with this cowardly Benue people. You are probably another dumb IPOB youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Leaders, Tinubu To Meet Buhari In Daura Today / David Lyon Tells Dickson He Is A Thinker Not A Noisemaker / Akin Alabi: 'Don't Drop Out Of School Because Bill Gates And Elon Musk Did'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.