Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. (643 Views)

Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University / See The Sound Advice A Student Posted Last Night To Freshers. / A Niaralander's Experience From A Currupt Lecturer In Uniport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by Sylvester70(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2016
the overspeeding jamb trailer without brake jamed/jambed me and i woked up in the hospital in room 174(score),and in the next few months am going to be discharged and when that happens am going to be faced with three options.
(1)to wait another year and see the next room i will be jambed into(to rewrite jamb)
(2)to just take the nearest route to the polytechnic(and its also in my residential state which am now regretting)
(3)to wait for this years pre-degree form at any uni.(and spend 1 year before reaching my destination).
all i need is ur suggestions on which to take thanks.
Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Sylvester70:
the overspeeding jamb trailer without brake jamed/jambed me and i woked up in the hospital in room 174(score),and in the next few months am going to be discharged and when that happens am going to be faced with three options.
(1)to wait another year and see the next room i will be jambed into(to rewrite jamb)
(2)to just take the nearest route to the polytechnic(and its also in my residential state which am now regretting)
(3)to wait for this years pre-degree form at any uni.(and spend 1 year before reaching my destination).
all i need is ur suggestions on which to take thanks.
go 4 predegree dats u r sure of....neva tink of unilorin's
Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by Affable0709(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2016
Go to a polytechnic
Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by Sylvester70(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2016
seanwilliam:
go 4 predegree dats u r sure of....neva tink of unilorin's
am aspiring 4 uniport
Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by seanwilliam(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2016
Sylvester70:
am aspiring 4 uniport
it s cul,wish u succes
Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by mizquote(f): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Get a pre degree form or go to a poly.
Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by Elthugnificent(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
There is no certificate for pre degree I.e if you did not meet up with the jamb criteria and other requirement to get a direct entry into the university.

So pick the form of the nearest poly and next year you still apply for Jamb, if you make it then cool if not at least the following year you are sure of having an OND. With that you can apply for DE and start off from 200 lvl.

1 Like

Re: Which One Would U Advice A Niaralander To Go For. by xender(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
constructive.

(1) (Reply)

... / Project Topics And Materials In PRINTING TECHNOLOGY / Soldier Batters Female Student Over Late Payment (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.