Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) (30596 Views)

Wike To Approach Amaechi On Completion Of Airport In Port Harcourt / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HE LOST THE RESPECT OF OUR PEOPLE WHEN HE FOUGHT THE SON OF OUR LAND, HE MESSED UP AGAIN WHEN HE STOPPED THE MARITIME UNIVERSITY GEJ WAS SETTING IN PLACE FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR LAND. HE HAS NO PLACE IN OUR LAND, HE SHOULD GO TO THE NORTH.
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Malawian(m): 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
I just dislike this man for helping Buhari gain power at the expense of his brother from SS, you'll hardly see a Hausa man betray his brother no matter what. We don't want APC/Amaechi/betrayers/liars in Rivers state.
what have we all forgotten that this guys name is ROTIMI ?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Goodluck Jonathan was never a brother of ours..

No brother would deprive his family of developmental projects because his badly behaved wife offended his brother and refused to apologise.

Goodluck Jonathan never even made any attempts towards peace in Rivers State rather used Militants and the Police to intimidate the Governor.

What type of Brother could not complete any Airport in either Rivers State or Bayelsa State.

angry

Your supposed vagabond brother struggled to mention 1 thing he did in Rivers State or Bayelsa State for 6 years.

Jonathan is not and has never been a brother to us in Rivers State.. Let Bayelsans speak for themselves. angry
dis ur monicker grin grin...says what i had in mind to tell u.

Speak for urself and nt for rivers people cos am a Riverine too.
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by shaqhead: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
criminalmindz:
The greatest fool to come out of niger delta. If amaechi likes he should go on CNN, bbc . Rivers people won't change their mind , they will vote pdp. His political career will end on march 19.
Lol...dnt make me laf ds hot aftenoon...
Like Buhari like Amaechi
Since u tokin political career

Amaechi for president will only need the following
North +SouthWest + some "betrayers" from the SouthSouth and South East and kaboom u hv him as president.

I guess that permutation should be familiar by now

Before u say anythin contrary, remember hw u folks had to swallow ur vomit on PMB!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by AmAlbert(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
1 John 5:19

Hope dey sha
Daniel 2;44
Révélation 21:3,4

Ndi ofeke...
Ndi ara

Anokwamrii n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D

*sips dogonyaro and aki awusa

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Greenback: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Goodluck Jonathan was never a brother of ours..

No brother would deprive his family of developmental projects because his badly behaved wife offended his brother and refused to apologise.

Goodluck Jonathan never even made any attempts towards peace in Rivers State rather used Militants and the Police to intimidate the Governor.

What type of Brother could not complete any Airport in either Rivers State or Bayelsa State.

angry

Your supposed vagabond brother struggled to mention 1 thing he did in Rivers State or Bayelsa State for 6 years.

Jonathan is not and has never been a brother to us in Rivers State.. Let Bayelsans speak for themselves. angry

Holy Ghost fire upon u.
Now u have suddenly become an advicer for da Nd cos u need to plant ur demons onboard,huh?

All Niger delta ppl say to u and amaechi....HOLX GHOST FAYA!!!!!!
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by tinktanker: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

[size=14pt] 8. GEJ ceded off oil wells belonging to Rivers to Bayelsa and Abia states to ensure that the revenue accruing to the State was reduced to nothing.[/size]

[size=14pt] 13. GEJ Supported every imaginable act of impunity in the State, including the plot by five State Assembly members to impeach the Speaker in a House of 31 members.

4. GEJ refused to refund to the State Government over 90 billion naira used in the dualisation of Ikwerre-Owerri Road approved by late President Yar’Adua and other Federal Roads in the State executed by the State to ease the sufferings of the people of Rivers State.

[/size]

[size=13pt]

Thanks Amaechi for fighting GEJ (The great betrayer of the Rivers People).
[/size]
on num4 amaechi lied.
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by 1wolex85: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HE LOST THE RESPECT OF OUR PEOPLE WHEN HE FOUGHT THE SON OF OUR LAND, HE MESSED UP AGAIN WHEN HE STOPPED THE MARITIME UNIVERSITY GEJ WAS SETTING IN PLACE FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR LAND. HE HAS NO PLACE IN OUR LAND, HE SHOULD GO TO THE NORTH.

You seem to be reasonable so I am going to ask you why you guys think Amaechi betrayed GEJ because I usually dont understand it. It was never Amaechi's will to leave pdp but he had no choice! what choice did he have? He was GEJ's biggest supporter in 2011 and ensured GEJ got a bloated 2 million votes from Rivers. If only GEJ had called his wife to order, Amaechi would never have left PDP. He was still in PDP when GEJ, wike and PEJ tried to engineer the impeachment of his loyalist as speaker to pave way for his impeachment. What exactly did Amaechi do wrong? By asking the executive to share the money in the eca through the governors forum? By refusing to take orders from patience on what to do as governor just because she is an indigene? or for fighting over oil wells? Gej and his people totally rendered Amaechi useless in the PDP, he will give an order and an ordinary police commissioner will flout it. What choice did the guy have? Should Amaechi have ended his political career because he wanted to support his brother who was fighting him? If you were in Amaechi's shoes, what would you have done?

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Greenback: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
herbie27:

God bless u,that demon is an imposter,hes prolly a northerner or so..
U guys shud pls shine ur eyes...amaechi is only out to sell rivers away again. Vote da devil u know. God bless
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by bjsadiq: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
l listened to Rotimi Amaechi on the radio. He made so much sense as usual, he called for a free and fair election on Saturday. He encouraged people to come out and not be intimidated.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by OKorowanta: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
I just dislike this man for helping Buhari gain power at the expense of his brother from SS, you'll hardly see a Hausa man betray his brother no matter what. We don't want APC/Amaechi/betrayers/liars in Rivers state.

So make he support him broda at The expense of Nigeria wey dey rule upside down?No way

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Addme: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

My brother they can abuse you all they want however you have spoken the truth!
Yorubas voted for apc because a yoruba man was no the ticket that's why most Yorubas hate fayose.
Hausa of course voted their own as usual.
So we should not support out own?
ameachi is a useless betrayer and will be disgraced on Saturday.
Going by your logic,no Hausa voted for GEJ?
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by MashinDoze(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
hausa men like dasuki, sambo, Yaro, talba minna, emir of zazzau dat support GEJ... i dnt know wht northerners will call dem apart from how dey conspire to mke GEJ to win 2011. my guy reason

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by MashinDoze(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
Addme:
My broda i wonder how dis guyz dey reason. dey dont evn knw how some hausa loss dier lyf during election for GEJ and suddenly dey forgot how GEJ got 25% vote thru out d northern states in 2011 election. mayb na dem come ova north come vote GEJ
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Ramsey247(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
elbaraj001:

How can u easily forget the fact in 2011 it was same NorthernerAmb...Dalhatu..Sarki Tafida).who betrayed his own fellow(Buhari) just seek power for GEJ...u guys just find it difficult to understand dynamics of politics..d sweetness of honey dnt last fr ever..power dnt last fr eva...learn pls...
Please go back and look at 2011 election result and stop misleading your self. Northerners will not give you votes so long as you are contesting against their own irrespective of quality. And to what extent did Tafida go public on GEJ?
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Wailer keep wailing till 2023

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Addme: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
MashinDoze:
My broda i wonder how dis guyz dey reason. dey dont evn knw how some hausa loss dier lyf during election for GEJ and suddenly dey forgot how GEJ got 25% vote thru out d northern states in 2011 election. mayb na dem come ova north come vote GEJ
Seriously,these people and their warp logic keep baffling me. They keep on hammering that Hausa will never betray themselves but forgot that Hausas also voted for GEJ.No Hausa man has been calling the likes of Lamido,Shekarau,Bafarawa etc betrayers and they still command respect from their people.The earlier they realised that people were just fed up with GEJ administration,the better for them.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by lielbree: 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2016
Addme:

A very tiny minority.
Same way as tiny minority vote for Buhari in the south.

But what of what use is a minority vote?
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by lielbree: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

Yes much more competent than GEJ.

Don't mix it up. Nigeria in GEJ's hands at this time of crude oil price noise dive would av been a disaster.

Their approach is to steal plenty before they start anything meaningful for the masses. It would av been a serious disaster.

I understand that u can not see beyond your nose since. It is natural when u are a tribal bigot not seekng anything good in any other person.

Shut your dirty stweepid fvcking mouth.
Buhari the ediot u elected has ruined this country which is a good thing anyway as the Niger delta is already set to annexe!
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Addme: 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

A very tiny minority.
Same way as tiny minority vote for Buhari in the south.

But what of what use is a minority vote?
So what then is Amaechi's offence by labelling him betrayer since his vote belonged to the minority which did not even have any effect on the general outcome of the election?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by lielbree: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Addme:
So what then is Amaechi's offence by labelling him betrayer since his vote belonged to the minority which did not even have any effect on the general outcome of the election?
He used OUR MONEY to unsure the removal of GEJ
without RIVERS STATE MONEY buhari would have lost

He is a betrayer the same way you people call those in the north who genuinely supported GEJ betrayer.
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

“He (Wike) won’t advance that accusation beyond the comfort of his audience (wailers). His deeds are awaiting him and at the appropriate time he’ll be held to account. If he is serious let him go to court and summon Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi but you can be sure that he won’t do because he knows that Amaechi is without blemish.”... Christian Finebone (APC Public Secretary, Rivers State)

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
herbie27:

Calling Me Mad Cow does not take away any iota of truth from my Post.

I have PDP stakeholders in Rivers State as friends. People who got appointments into Wike's Cabinet after he won and even when we debate on Jonathan, the one thing they cant ever deny was that Jonathan was horrible towards Rivers State in Particular and the Niger Delta in General.

The Only Niger Delta state that benefitted from Jonathan was Akwa Ibom State.. And thats because Akpabio was a praise singer that never told Jonathan the truth.

ANy Rivers Man that says Jonathan was good to Rivers State as a President deserves to be stoned to death.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

He is a betrayer the same way you people call those in the north who genuinely supported GEJ betrayer.
[b]

Amaechi challenged the Wike administration and its agents to use any constitutionally available legal process or procedure to prove their jaundice, deceitful allegations against him and his administration, they have rather elected to do their own corruption probe, trial and conviction in the media; and now, even inside our solemn places of worship (churches). How callous! Why would a government be so determined to desecrate and destroy every institution, all in the name of playing politics?

It continues to baffle us, like most right-thinking Nigerians that Governor Wike will stand in a church- a solemn place of worship- and carelessly, brusquely tell such a profound lie. He condescendingly descended to falsely and indecorously shout corruption against Amaechi, without providing a single shred of evidence to back his claims. How pathetic!

Pray, Governor Wike, who collected the $150million on behalf of APC? From which State Government account(s) was the $150million taken from? How was the $150million taken and given to APC? Was it by wired transfer from Rivers State government account(s) to APC account(s)? So many questions, if Wike had attempted to answer, would have made nonsense of his supercilious allegations.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/nyesom-wikes-150million-fairy-tale-about-amaechi-and-apc/[/b]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by serikiYCU(m): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:

Guy Pls wake abeg. It's politics and not brother matter. I've seen 2 blood brothers frm d same father and mother yet in different party. They are both making their cash. Look at Tinubu, he was never a supporter of Obasanjo though out his tenure yet yorubas did nt hate him because of dat. Atiku has been working against Buhari for the past 16yrs until recently wen de joined d same party yet heaven did not fall. I think it's time u guys being unnecessarily emotional. If Dats d only reason y u hate Amechi den u shld re examine ursef.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by emmykk(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

[size=14pt] 8. GEJ ceded off oil wells belonging to Rivers to Bayelsa and Abia states to ensure that the revenue accruing to the State was reduced to nothing.[/size]

[size=14pt] 13. GEJ Supported every imaginable act of impunity in the State, including the plot by five State Assembly members to impeach the Speaker in a House of 31 members.

4. GEJ refused to refund to the State Government over 90 billion naira used in the dualisation of Ikwerre-Owerri Road approved by late President Yar’Adua and other Federal Roads in the State executed by the State to ease the sufferings of the people of Rivers State.

[/size]

[size=13pt]

Thanks Amaechi for fighting GEJ (The great betrayer of the Rivers People).
[/size]

as afar as Gej won rivers state in million at the general election he did not betrayed GEJ.

it was just that north needed that power after obj and Gej have been in power for too long and they are both southerner. the real betrayal are the Yoruba and the effect of the change they are seeing it too.

what Gej did for them at the detriment of his own people osibanjo VP that motivated them to vite north can not do it for them.I love north and south people but I hate all Nigeria leader except yaradua
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by PecE2Make: 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
The chronicles of the month of MARCH, in the life of Rotimi Amaechi:-
Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was born on the 27th May, 1965.
1- March 1974; Amaechi failed in Primary 4, and repeated that class.
2- March 31st, 1975; Amaechi was suspended from the children's choir.
3-March, 1976; Amaechi beat up Miss Lucy Wali ( Now Mrs. Lucy Nwankwo) and was expelled from St. Theresa's primary school. And he moved to another school. Which was the reason he failed his First School Leaving Examination.
4- March, 1980; Amaechi had a fatal accident, that affected his skull. Amaechi experienced memory loss for two weeks. And baldness set-in at an early stage in his life.
5- March, 1982; Amaechi failed his class 5 final Exams and WASC Examination.
6- March 1985; Amaechi got Miss Belema George pregnant, forced her to abort the child. And Belema aborted the baby girl. ( Perhaps, that explains why Amaechi does not have a female child )
7- March, 1987; Amaechi graduated with a PASS in English studies and literature, from UNIPORT.
8- March, 2010; Amaechi started a fight with Okrika people over the demolition of waterfronts. This was the beginning of his political battles that led to his suspension from the PDP.
9- March, 2013; Amaechi's wife "technically" divorced him, over an alleged romance between Amaechi and Prof. Soyinka's daughter.
10- March, 2014, Amaechi diverted Rivers' money to fund the APC.
Finally, on March 19th, 2016; Amaechi and the APC LOST all RERUN elections in Rivers state. There are no coincidences. It has been written, right from the foundation of the world. # VotePDP
Add the once I missed
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
PecE2Make:
The chronicles of the month of MARCH, in the life
of Rotimi Amaechi:-

Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi was born on the 27th
May, 1965.

1- March 1974; Amaechi failed in Primary 4, and
repeated that class.

2- March 31st, 1975; Amaechi was suspended
from the children's choir.

3-March, 1976; Amaechi beat up Miss Lucy Wali
( Now Mrs. Lucy Nwankwo) and was expelled
from St. Theresa's primary school. And he moved
to another school. Which was the reason he failed
his First School Leaving Examination.

4- March, 1980; Amaechi had a fatal accident,
that affected his skull. Amaechi experienced
memory loss for two weeks. And baldness set-in
at an early stage in his life.

5- March, 1982; Amaechi failed his class 5 final
Exams and WASC Examination.

6- March 1985; Amaechi got Miss Belema George
pregnant, forced her to abort the child. And
Belema aborted the baby girl. ( Perhaps, that
explains why Amaechi does not have a female
child )

7- March, 1987; Amaechi graduated with a PASS
in English studies and literature, from UNIPORT.

8- March, 2010; Amaechi started a fight with
Okrika people over the demolition of waterfronts.
This was the beginning of his political battles that
led to his suspension from the PDP.

9- March, 2013; Amaechi's wife "technically"
divorced him, over an alleged romance between
Amaechi and Prof. Soyinka's daughter.

10- March, 2014, Amaechi diverted Rivers' money
to fund the APC.

Finally, on March 19th, 2016; Amaechi and the
APC LOST all RERUN elections in Rivers state.
There are no coincidences.
It has been written, right from the foundation of
the world.
# VotePDP

Add the once I missed

Source: Mama Nkenjika's kitchen stool.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by AntiWailer: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

Buhari the ediot u elected has ruined this country which is a good thing anyway as the Niger delta is already set to annexe!

Yes , typical of a deluded iPOB.

No ideology.

Fvck , zombie, zooo.

Those are the most intelligent words from an iPOB Youth.

Next time, step forward with facts. No need for barking like a Dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by marabout(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

Let them be suffering and smiling. Face saving things.
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by anslem96: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
guy where were u when ur Gej denied amaechi the chairman governorship forum election he won and favour a northerner?
where were u when Gej ceded rivers state oil to abia state ?
where were u when Gej refused to pay amaechi money he used in constructing fed road , yet he paid akpabio?
where were u when Gej used 5 state house members to impeach the rivers state speaker in a bid to impeach amaechi?
where were u when amaechi delivered Gej during 2011 election ?
the question u should be asking urself is what did Gej did for the SS and SE during his 6years as president compare to.what he did for the north , then u will know who is more of a northerner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by marv1: 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
PMB could still win without Ameachi. Go and check it. Ur sentiments wont get u anywhere. U can never move forward with tribal sentiments even when u know ur brother is wrong? The world is a global village. If u can not challenge ur brother for being wrong then u have a big problem. Everybody has the right to support anyone he likes by law not by tribe. If u can not support other tribes for anything that is right then dont expect any other tribes to support u for anything when ur own time comes. I am for everybody i belong to nobody. Shikena.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor / 2023: No Leader Can Lead From Hospital Bed – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.