Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) (30601 Views)

Wike To Approach Amaechi On Completion Of Airport In Port Harcourt / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
Charlatan....
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nelkoko: 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ameach is like a dysfunction di.ck wey lost relenance...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by missKiffy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
The Lion of Ubima grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
I just dislike this man for helping Buhari gain power at the expense of his brother from SS, you'll hardly see a Hausa man betray his brother no matter what. We don't want APC/Amaechi/betrayers/liars in Rivers state.
frustrated lolzzzz.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by jeje123(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HE LOST THE RESPECT OF OUR PEOPLE WHEN HE FOUGHT THE SON OF OUR LAND, HE MESSED UP AGAIN WHEN HE STOPPED THE MARITIME UNIVERSITY GEJ WAS SETTING IN PLACE FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR LAND. HE HAS NO PLACE IN OUR LAND, HE SHOULD GO TO THE NORTH.
So you love good things and your people are vandalizing Nigeria wealth. mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by lielbree: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

Lol @son of our land.

Tribal bigots.

No wonder your political analysis is very dumb because it is full of tribal sentiments.

Son of your land ko.

Do you vote for your own people?
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by AntiWailer: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

Do you vote for your own people?

I don't have any body or people.

I vote for competence not tribes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
sdindan:
After Saturday's elections he will go on exile.

quote me and get a slap from Amadioha
grin
sdindan:
After Saturday's elections he will go on exile.

quote me and get a slap from Amadioha
frustrated dude.
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by charmosky(m): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
You are born to be great....thats why people ask if you were born in the morning, afternoon or night...
Ride on my able Minister of air, land and sea, the lion of Niger Delta, The most popular politician in the east of the Niger
A great Norsman....salutamus for you sir..

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
ehnehn?
AMAECHI helped Buhari gain power? Tell me something!!!

Hope you know Buhari never won any state in the SS and even the almighty over 2million votes cooked up from rivers couldn't stop Buhari?

Put sentiments aside and see that GEJ lost the election because people where tired of impunity, corruption and ineptitude of his reign.

You can paint Rivers state off your personal map if you really cant stand Amaechi. Amaechi is your kinsman and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Hope you know an average Ikwerre boy will choose him over you especially when it comes to rolling out money (stolen and legit).

wizzyrich:
I just dislike this man for helping Buhari gain power at the expense of his brother from SS, you'll hardly see a Hausa man betray his brother no matter what. We don't want APC/Amaechi/betrayers/liars in Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by FreemanDave(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HE LOST THE RESPECT OF OUR PEOPLE WHEN HE FOUGHT THE SON OF OUR LAND, HE MESSED UP AGAIN WHEN HE STOPPED THE MARITIME UNIVERSITY GEJ WAS SETTING IN PLACE FOR THE PEOPLE OF OUR LAND. HE HAS NO PLACE IN OUR LAND, HE SHOULD GO TO THE NORTH.

Mtweeeew.... As if you even have a say in the matter.... Mtweeew.

Our.. our... our,,,

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

You need to wash your head with 4 liters of Olive oil and 4 sachet of Ariel detergent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by lielbree: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

My brother they can abuse you all they want however you have spoken the truth!
Yorubas voted for apc because a yoruba man was no the ticket that's why most Yorubas hate fayose.
Hausa of course voted their own as usual.
So we should not support out own?
ameachi is a useless betrayer and will be disgraced on Saturday.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by FreemanDave(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
ehnehn?

Hope you know Buhari never won any state in the SS and even the almighty over 2million votes cooked up from rivers couldn't stop Buhari?

Put sentiments aside and see that GEJ lost the election because people where tired of impunity, corruption and ineptitude of his reign.

You can paint Rivers state off your personal map if you really cant stand Amaechi. Amaechi is your kinsman and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Hope you know an average Ikwerre boy will choose him over you especially when it comes to rolling out money (stolen and legit).

THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING HIM
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by GP15: 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
The guy is a hypocrite. He told the presenter that Wike should resign, since he cannot handle the security in Rivers state. The presenter then ask him, should PMB resign too since he cannot handle security in Nigeria. The guy began to halla ooo, say what kind of silly question is that. That he came here to discuss Rivers Politics. He even told the presenter to shut up, after the program the presenter apologize to the listener because of the kind of words that was used in the program

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Irishrena1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
richidinho:
Ask him about Buhari, he will storm out grin
Don't mind him. Just mention Buhari's unfulfilled promises and he'll tell you to just shut up. And then he'll say he didn't come to discuss Nigeria but Rivers State. He'll say all of that on live radio and storm out. Shameless man. He's not contesting for the gubernatorials again neither is he among those contesting on Saturday. He just carry the matter for head like that him cap and will not allow us vote in peace. Na him dey vote? Shameless son. I wish say the land dey speak e for Don tell amaechi say e disown am.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by lielbree: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

I don't have any body or people.

I vote for competence not tribes

Abeg let me hear..
This old retard you elected. Is that what you call competence??

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by elbaraj001(m): 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
How can u easily forget the fact in 2011 it was same NorthernerAmb...Dalhatu..Sarki Tafida).who betrayed his own fellow(Buhari) just seek power for GEJ...u guys just find it difficult to understand dynamics of politics..d sweetness of honey dnt last fr ever..power dnt last fr eva...learn pls...

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by banki(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wizteaser:
The management of that radio station should send him out b4 he tells liar to close down the station just like he closed down nimasa university.

Please what is nimasa university?
Was it ever in existance?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by henryhemon(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Who are this our ? Who told you,you have more right than Amaechi ? Everyone has freedom of choice to support whomever or whatever he or she wants,do you hear how clownish you sound ?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by excel101(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Minister of transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi at 94.1FM Wazobia in Port Harcourt on a live radio show. Port Harcourt residents can tell us in details what actually did he discussed.

==> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/chibuike-rotimi-amaechi-at-radio.html
What else could make him move frm one radio station to another if not that he has lost the support of his pple, so he's on a mission of reviving it. Which he can't
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Concern meh?
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Koncept(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
FULL STOP!!!!
TheGoodJoe:

[size=14pt] 8. GEJ ceded off oil wells belonging to Rivers to Bayelsa and Abia states to ensure that the revenue accruing to the State was reduced to nothing.[/size]

[size=14pt] 13. GEJ Supported every imaginable act of impunity in the State, including the plot by five State Assembly members to impeach the Speaker in a House of 31 members.[/size]
[size=13pt]

Thanks Amaechi for fighting GEJ (The great betrayer of the Rivers People).
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by anonimi: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by anonimi: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bookiemart01:
ehnehn?

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by EROMS38(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
My broda i like ur comments...Ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Emmytrill(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
I wish i can give a 100 likes to this comment. Some horrible ethnic bigots just keep spewing rubbish! A good friend is better than a bad brother! Amaechi will forever have my loyalty and respect! my Rivers State is finished in the hands of Wike, and God will not allow it to happen. Tufiakwaa!!!

MadCow1:

Goodluck Jonathan was never a brother of ours..

No brother would deprive his family of developmental projects because his badly behaved wife offended his brother and refused to apologise.

Goodluck Jonathan never even made any attempts towards peace in Rivers State rather used Militants and the Police to intimidate the Governor.

What type of Brother could not complete any Airport in either Rivers State or Bayelsa State.

angry

Your supposed vagabond brother struggled to mention 1 thing he did in Rivers State or Bayelsa State for 6 years.

Jonathan is not and has never been a brother to us in Rivers State.. Let Bayelsans speak for themselves. angry

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
I do not believe in "them say" news. If we really want to drag this "them say" news further, you will agree with me that GEJ did get some $$$$ FROM OUR foreign reserve

Again, the primaries did not win the march 28,2016 elections grin , people voted my dear. Forget $, some of us were not moved by the availability or unavailability of USD.

In a nutshell, AMAECHI did not get Buhari the presidency, GEJ's ineptitude got him replaced

anonimi:

[s]www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74 [/s]

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by AntiWailer: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

Abeg let me hear..
This old retard you elected. Is that what you call competence??

Yes much more competent than GEJ.

Don't mix it up. Nigeria in GEJ's hands at this time of crude oil price noise dive would av been a disaster.

Their approach is to steal plenty before they start anything meaningful for the masses. It would av been a serious disaster.

I understand that u can not see beyond your nose since. It is natural when u are a tribal bigot not seekng anything good in any other person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Bookiemart01(f): 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
God bless you for this bro
I give you an "e-hug".

MadCow1:

Goodluck Jonathan was never a brother of ours..

No brother would deprive his family of developmental projects because his badly behaved wife offended his brother and refused to apologise.

Goodluck Jonathan never even made any attempts towards peace in Rivers State rather used Militants and the Police to intimidate the Governor.

What type of Brother could not complete any Airport in either Rivers State or Bayelsa State.

angry

Your supposed vagabond brother struggled to mention 1 thing he did in Rivers State or Bayelsa State for 6 years.

Jonathan is not and has never been a brother to us in Rivers State.. Let Bayelsans speak for themselves. angry

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by macaranta(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Okay seen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.