Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) (30602 Views)

Wike To Approach Amaechi On Completion Of Airport In Port Harcourt / Amaechi On Railway Inspection From Abuja To Kaduna (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by marv1: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
lielbree:

He used OUR MONEY to unsure the removal of GEJ
without RIVERS STATE MONEY buhari would have lost

He is a betrayer the same way you people call those in the north who genuinely supported GEJ betrayer.
U must be a clown. So its only rivers state money that got PMB to win. Which primary school are u? No offence pls.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by wirinet(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
I just dislike this man for helping Buhari gain power at the expense of his brother from SS, you'll hardly see a Hausa man betray his brother no matter what. We don't want APC/Amaechi/betrayers/liars in Rivers state.

But why did you not dislike Jonathan for betraying his south south brother also - James Ibori. It was Jonathan that drove Ibori to Dubai, Jonathan sent his attorney general to UK to help the prosecution nail ibori. If anyone betrayed his south south brother, it was Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by 989900: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
I just dislike this man for helping Buhari gain power at the expense of his brother from SS, you'll hardly see a Hausa man betray his brother no matter what. We don't want APC/Amaechi/betrayers/liars in Rivers state.

How did GEJ win in 2011?
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by otokx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
A lot of people tuned into the program and were entertained by Amaechi's soft jabs. He asked some logical questions which some people will be afraid to consider.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Wizteaser: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
banki:

Please what is nimasa university?
Was it ever in existance?
Maybe you need the word cancel but I can't give it to you.
Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
wizzyrich:
Sorry man Atiku, El Rufai, Sanusi Lamido. Sule Lamido etc all betray Buhari 3 times so stop shit.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
herbie27:
dis ur monicker grin grin...says what i had in mind to tell u.

Speak for urself and nt for rivers people cos am a Riverine too.

Misterman, whatever you want to say, say it and mind you, you can speak for yourself and your immediate family at best.

Im a true Riverian and GEJs presidency was a disappointment to us. He said it himself in PH that he did not do anything for us in his entire 6years.

How can i stick my neck for a brother who neglects me when he was in pole position to better my lot.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2016
wizzyrich:
a muslim man will rather leave a vote vacant dan to vote for a christain. Was shocked wen i saw dat in one of nigeria SUG election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / IPOB Members Arrested During Clash With Soldiers At Isigate Get Discharged. PICS / Pictures Of The Flood In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.