Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mercy Johnson Having A Fun Bike Ride With Her Kids +photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Having A Fun Bike Ride With Her Kids +photos (1152 Views)

Chief Imo Wears Pampers With Little Kids (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo On School Run With Her Kids (Photos) / Children's Day: E-money Flaunts His Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Having A Fun Bike Ride With Her Kids +photos by Marlvin(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2016
Talented Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson
Okojie seems to be rocking motherhood as she
spends endless time with her children both in the
United States of America (USA) and back home
in Nigeria.
Mercy Johnson who just returned into the
country after the birth of her third child, took to
her Instagram page to post a picture of her and
her husband Prince Odi Okojie, spending quality
time with their children with the caption: “ Purity
wants to carry me on her bicycle, Henry laughs
each time am on it and my Husband says he can’t
tell who is the wife and who are the kids, I am so
loving this. Lol mama purity”
See post and more pictures below:

Re: Mercy Johnson Having A Fun Bike Ride With Her Kids +photos by Emypresh(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is one Lady (Actress) i love so much. Keep it up Mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Having A Fun Bike Ride With Her Kids +photos by dpete1: 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
nice family, nice couple No be like some celeb wey go dey fight on top babymama babypapa
Re: Mercy Johnson Having A Fun Bike Ride With Her Kids +photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
So?

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. / See What Timaya & Flavour Were Spotted Doing On A New Video Shoot 4 ‘Money’(pics / IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.