Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. (1151 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by ImaMmakara(f): 9:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
The issue with the Okoye' s family is long overdue, but my main aim of putting this down is to emphasize on Paul the other half brother. Paul claims that Jude is just an scape goat that the main issue is between him and Peter, calling out his own twin brother making him look bad also claiming to love him at the same time , that is a pure characteristics of a two face person, while Peter on the otherhand is defending him. There ’ s something mysterious about this Paul dude . He seems like a pretender I just don’ t trust him, you said Peter should leave pride and forgive you and Jude without stating what the problem really is. from all indication it seems Paul is on Jude' s side claiming the saint, d humble, the perfect, the writer and all wat not.
Eventhough am not on anybody's side, Paul is very stupid to leave his own twin brother to side his elder brother. Does he know what it means to be twin, I guess envy has taken over his senses. For heaven' s seek you are causing emotional trauma on your brother. Stop this whole madness and reconcile with your brother.
As for you Jude, why can't you leave those too alone and focus with your life, are you scared that if you are no longer Psquare's manager your bank account will take a U-turn. pls am begging you leave this people alone, for the record you are suppose to bring this two together not breaking them up. it seems you don't know what the duties of an elder brother really is, please meet the elders for tutoring.

Please and please no insult from anyone, whether your a fan or wellwisher, I won't entertain any insult. Tanx.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by anuma1(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Whose Business

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by Olisamarvis: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Common kip quiet @Op..
How many sides of the story have you heard??
My own definition of being 2 faced is telling ur twin no to go to public on family issue n den spilling the whole beans on social media urself!.

Pretender my foot!.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Well spoken

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by redcliff: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2016
na wa o.. when folks are preparing the cloth they would wear to work on monday, you are thnking psquares matter..It says alot... grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by Smellymouth: 6:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Who cares undecided

Re: Paul Okoye Should Be Properly Checked Upon.. by missvera(f): 7:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Some people like OP get time sha.

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna’s Wife Sonia Lands Deal To Develop Tourist Resort In Lagos / Check Out What Wizkid Did While Performing On Stage In Zambia (photo) / Toolz Flaunts Her Front Endowment And Perfect Curve In This New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.