Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,115 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos (35108 Views)

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by james2man: 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
They should not forget to take the corpses to the police station so the IG can see them, it seem that is what he is waiting for before doing his job. Failed country. Where everything is not working right.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by cocoberry(f): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Finally!
I dey hear d name panya for Nollywood movies + our musicians ......I never know say d place dey exist for real

lasisi69:
Guinea Bissau.... Are you coming along
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by olumaxi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Whatelse do we expect?...dia kinsman is in power....he is only concerned abt ao to provide grazin land for d cattles in 24 months...he is not bothered abt callin his tribesmen to order
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by lasisi69(f): 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
cocoberry:
Finally!
I dey hear d name panya for Nollywood movies + our musicians

what

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Adaowerri111: 3:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
When will buhari react
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by dotiano(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
House, abeg make una no mind DAT guy way dey say 'promo offer'. Mtn is not doing any promo. Pls don't logon to any website asking u to punch in ur mobile noba and recharge card. All na scam
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by annita88(f): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
God abeg oo! This one wey b say fulanihardsmen just dey kill any how so and the government aint doing anything to solve this situation, i guess is hight time everybody gets armed-up aquire a personal gun for protection. IMO tho cos it seems its every man for him self now!

RIP to the departed souls
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by anti9JA: 3:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
M
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by amtaken(f): 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari will never react to this news instead he will call his propagandists to lie against GEJ's administration to divert attention.

APC = All Promises Cancelled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by ozoemenaca: 3:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Seeing what these Fulani Herdsmen are up to and following the trend of the havoc they have been causing every where people should not wait until they strike rather they should first deal with them. They are wicked
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by anytexy: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
And we have a president. Waiting state of emergency in Benue by Buhari. Mtcheeeew
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Shymm3x: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
olumaxi:
Whatelse do we expect?...dia kinsman is in power....he is only concerned abt ao to provide grazin land for d cattles in 24 months...he is not bothered abt callin his tribesmen to order

Fvck BooHarry the re.tard.

When things get out of hand like this and you have savages running amok, killing and maiming everyone with impunity cos they know no one would call them to order - you don't need the government. Folks just need to arm themselves and start killing them on target till it gets to genocidal level. That's the only way you can take away the faux air of invincibility they have. Law of survival is about protecting yourself at all times and, I doubt a Fulani savage would stand when he sees the big bullets from a 12 gauge shotgun coming his way.

Everything they do is well orchestrated with certain motives. This type of killings everywhere can't be spontaneous.

When they become target practice...BooHarry will call them to order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nwadiala: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
I will never open thread about Benue kill until i see thread with this heading BENUE YOUTHS KILLED 500 HERDS MEN

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by dyn1800: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
THE SECOND GUY LOOKS MORE LIKE A FULANI.

RIP!
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by anwe: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
soldiers are good for Niger delta.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2016
A pal of mine just told me last 2 weeks of how he lost about half of his crops to Fulani herdsmen in Abeokuta. He has lodged a complaint at the police station but alas; was told that their hands are tied.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nicepoker(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
Omenka them people. U won't see him on post like this.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Sleek49ers: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
Buhari would turn blind and deaf if it concerns his fulani brothers but won't hesitate to shot unarmed protesters...... Karma must surely catch up with him... No wonder this pix reminds me of his 2011 promise of the blood of baboon and dogs that would be seen on the street. Chai na middle belt be the blood of dogs, I come dey wonder which region go come be the baboon?
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Timbuktu14(m): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Fulani killings here and there. Is it that there's nothing to stop this incessant killings?! These people ain't animals! Oh my God!

2 Likes

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by nbright: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Omenka Omenka omenka, how many times I call u?
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sitting ducks..defend yourselves..they come with a pistol get Ak-47s nonsense.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Reference(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
irondome:
The 2nd pix looks like a dead Fulani and the man in the 1st pix was definitely not a teenager. With pictures off and the a sensational head-line, this whole post sounds more like the media trying to feed Nigerians what they want to hear.

Dead people don't move you anymore. It is their identity that matters. Please rethink and quit politicising everything. This herdsmen/settler conflagration must not be taken lightly. It is happening in the middle-belt, the fault line of unstable Nigeria. If we are going to witness another sectarian civil war, here are the ingredients. It is better to exaggerate and act rather than play possum and let it explode.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by ojay2053(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Imagine I was against their incessant killing , made a comment and I was banned, fvvck these bastards called fulanis, fvvck em all animals.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by alaskido(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
The people of Benue should rise up and fight for themselves because the government will do nothing. They should buy more arms and ammunition and face the Fulani herdsmen face to face to recover their land.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by karllemah44(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nd we all choose to remain in dis 4saken country were human life z seen as worthless. Z better naija spilts up., so we kno were d problem z coming 4rm
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Mariopgomery(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
...gt
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Mariopgomery(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Benue people are senseless choi, so dey get slaughtered in their own state and they can't retaliate and kill any Fulani in sight. the government don't care about your suffering.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by 2goodbobo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
I though Buhari said he ""belong to nobody" so why treating this issue with kid glooves?
Is it because he is from Fulani extraction? R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by popcykaylah(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
What has the governor of benue state done about these killings?we keep talking about the FG..
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by cybriz82(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Well na dem knw how much dem borrowd frm those fulani men 'z hand wey dem no dey fit fight back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / Tinubu’s Forgery, Electoral Fraud Provoked Mmesoma Into Forgery: Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.