Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos (35105 Views)

Killing Of Fulani Herdsmen In Taraba Was Genocide - Nigerian Army General / Helicopter Delivers Supplies To Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Desert — Lawmaker, Ivew / David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by irondome: 4:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Reference:

Dead people don't move you anymore. It is their identity that matters. Please rethink and quit politicising everything. This herdsmen/settler conflagration must not be taken lightly. It is happening in the middle-belt, the fault line of unstable Nigeria. If we are going to witness another sectarian civil war, here are the ingredients. It is better to exaggerate and act rather than play possum and let it explode.

2 wrongs do NOT make a right. I boil with anger when I read of the carnage perpetrated by the Fulanis. I even hated it more that these atrocities were committed without punitive measures from the law enforcement agencies. Every lives matters and PMB disappointed me in this regard.

All these notwithstanding, it's absolutely wrong and dangerous for the media to peddle false information, especially on issues bordering on national security. Let the media learn to report things as they are without without any ounce of sensationalism.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
anytexy:
And we have a president. Waiting state of emergency in Benue by Buhari. Mtcheeeew
He won't.

His a docile president and can only be controlled by his remote controller Ameachi to declear a state of emergency in Rivers state cos Rivers is whr his interest is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by japhetoggmail: 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why is it that a certain religion in this world is associated with violence, killings and forcefully act and other religions are at the receiving end. Think....,.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by anonimi: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Gkemz: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
The nonchalant president is busy touring entire nations unconcerned when fulani herdsmen are massacring innocent citizens and condition getting out of hand, nothing is done just because they're his brothers.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by smudge2079(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
Monsters in Human form

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
The governor of Benue state is a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by godwin120alex: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
So sad how human lives means nothing to dis animals. I'm not suprised that nobody is taking about state of Emergency in dis state and no one is calling d animals to order. Politicians are so heartless dat only what d care about is Rivers State cos of d oil.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Kyase(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
SeverusSnape:
My goodness!

What is wrong with these people??... Progressive01 aka omenka and Kyase won't see anything wrong with this as long as it's Fulani.

I don't blame the herdsmen, Their Grand patron is now the Presidiot, they are now more emboldened.
I believe during the ineffectual Buffon they didn't attack right? It just showed you are pained
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Achorise: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
with all these happenings, The president still travels @ ease, some people will still defend APC @ will.But if it's rivers they will redeploy 10000 soldiers.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by itzhanie001(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Why are these people so animalistic? What do they gain from killing people everywhere? And the govt isn't doing anything to curtail this.

1 Like

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kyase:

I believe during the ineffectual Buffon they didn't attack right? It just showed you are pained
Shut up!... Continue supporting those killing your people, During Jonathan's time, did they strike as often as this?... Weren't the Army sent after them??... But B00HARI being the heartless fool that he is would rather allow his brothers go around killing innocent people.

Emir of Makurdi loading....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Ralphdan(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Waiting for Buhari means wasting time because he got hold of power so as to hold the security down for these to happen.
Arewas intention is to depopulate the south through a gradual process.
May God help Us.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by DennisEche(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
When the fulanis invaded agatu land and killed the idomas the tivs paved ways for them... Now is there turn to taste the sour soup feom those sons of bitch called fulani... Rip to the dead
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by aloeman15(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kyase:

Hi Kyase.
There's basic arguement etiquette you and many others need to learn-
You can't hire a man to take over a job from your previous employee, then turn around to use the exact same perceived failures as the excuse for the new guy.
Only lunatics can justify such thinking.
So-
Buhari was hired to fix a problem. It's the height of deceit or idiocy to excuse his failings, just because gej failed in the same way. If so, then what's the point of him?
Rectify your thoughts k?
Take care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by piagetskinner(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
I guess the government is afraid to tackle this issue... Because the governor seems to be scared of buhari
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Xposer:
this is getting too much....
It got too much long long time.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Fash20: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
The earlier this people declare this herdmen as terrorost the better. I call on the people of plateau to defend themselves.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by toshmann(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
[size=13pt]Benue people make una no vex, Buhari use una blood as price for juju wey go helep am win election.

How else can someone explain the relentless unmitigated undisguised bloodletting ghat goes on there. And yet till today NOT ONE PERSON has been prosecuted for this genocide. As if that is not enough, Mallam Bubu is interested in Rivers.

E go better[/size]
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Shymm3x:

Fvck BooHarry the re.tard.

When things get out of hand like this and you have savages running amok, killing and maiming everyone with impunity cos they know no one would call them to order - you don't need the government. Folks just need to arm themselves and start killing them on target till it gets to genocidal level. That's the only way you can take away the faux air of invincibility they have. Law of survival is about protecting yourself at all times and, I doubt a Fulani savage would stand when he sees the big bullets from a 12 gauge shotgun coming his way.

Everything they do is well orchestrated with certain motives. This type of killings everywhere can't be spontaneous.

When they become target practice...BooHarry will call them to order.

I don't want to say I totally agree with you, because I'm sure "they" have banned you already.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by santino09: 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=anti9JA post=43857215]M For Mouse
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by santino09: 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=anti9JA post=43857215]M For Mouse
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Sunnylink(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
ikechukwu354:
okay you can imagine another old story again, I dont know if this benue people are charmed or is it that they don't have traditional rulers or even or a governor to eradicate this people and serve them justice. is it that this fulani men are demi gods so this therefore makes them untriable, please why and why cant this guys be stopped I mean its not an act of good deed and this has been done several times, they didn't kill animals but human beings(someone's loved one). smh for this country.
DONT FORGET THAT THE GOVERNOR IS APC
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
There is a hidden script being carried out. Even though its part of judgement on the north and all that partook in the biafra genocide in 1967. Nigeria is nothing but a banana republic.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by smyl4ogaga(m): 8:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is very gruesome and barbaric.it takes only one who has a dead conscience to perpetrate this act.there is God o!!!!! sad sad sad sad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by notindome(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
f
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Temidayo9(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Hold Buhari responsible.

The dullard is a seasoned herdsman
[color=#000099][/color] where is the chief security of the state. I mean the governor ?
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by nativefowl(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
THIS IS FALSE NEWS NOTHING HAPPENED IN BURUKU OF SUCH. STOP THE HATE PROPAGANDA.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by businessMODE(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
guess you don't know what they are made of ... these peeps are not the regular Fulani you see grazing ... they are professional mercenaries hired from around sub-Saharan Africa to carryout attacks for their masters ... some of them are linked with the book haram ... a similar group camped openly at different locations in Nasarawa state especially at Eggon Communities and security operatives couldn't do anything about it ... it took Ombatse to dislodge them ... that is actually why the Ombatse thing came to being
ikechukwu354:
okay you can imagine another old story again, I dont know if this benue people are charmed or is it that they don't have traditional rulers or even or a governor to eradicate this people and serve them justice. is it that this fulani men are demi gods so this therefore makes them untriable, please why and why cant this guys be stopped I mean its not an act of good deed and this has been done several times, they didn't kill animals but human beings(someone's loved one). smh for this country.
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by Zenlife: 6:18am On Mar 18, 2016
Invite the international community for intervention and help immediately,
Re: Teenagers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Community - Graphic Photos by datigbogirl: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Emmatdayo:
buhari should do smthing nw
See the dude that insulted d hell outta GEJ den now sounding hopeless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / Buhari Directs Osinbajo To Seek Approvals For Agencies Under Him / Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.