Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... (52697 Views)

Photo:which Car Should Go First? / Picture: Which Button Would You Press? / Photo: Which Part Of The Body Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by jonaji(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
So you are presented with these two buttons to hit one....... Which would you hit ?? Wisdom is profitable to direct !!!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Skillfullulu(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by jonaji(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I would choose the green button, u might eventually end up getting 100milli if not up to that, it will definately b more than d red button

A bird in hand is better than all the birds in amazon forest put together. The red button for certain

325 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by lekkie073(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
a bird in hand is worth thousands in d bush....hit red
a million in my hand is worth more than 50% chance is 100 million (uncertainty)

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Guykhena(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
"Every once in a while you gotta take that huge risk"- Gamblers

Green button of cus cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Idrismusty97(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
A wise one would hit the red button. Hitting the green button is not risk taking but pure "greed". People who partake in lottery or betting doesn't have the option of an "Instant cash" or hell yea! They would have gone for the instant cash. This isn't the kind of risk taking entrepreneurs are talking about! You have a 50% chance of winning the $100m but don't forget you also have a 50% chance of losing everything and going home without a single penny(People are often blinded by the "brighter side" ). The effect would be far worst if you are just an average citizen or living below the poverty line cheesy. That would be the most foolish decision in your entire life if you lose.

183 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by taiwoflb: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
can i hit both

7 Little Things You Did that Sent him Running After the First Date
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/life-style-news/item/1297-7-little-things-you-did-that-sent-him-running-after-the-first-date

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by SirHouloo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I will ask the Holy Spirit to lead me. He knows all things.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by talk2cj08(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Skillfullulu:
this guy dey play Baba IJebu

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Idrismusty97(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
SirHouloo:
I will ask the Holy Spirit to lead me. He knows all things.
And if you end up not getting anything you would say "I didn't listened well" or "God's knows best".If you indeed got something all credits goes to the holy spirit.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by stinggy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
GREEN

...even the life we live is a gamble

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Psylas(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Even though na #100 dollar i see, i go just take dey go

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by gists: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't play baba Ijebu, but if my life depend on choosing between the two, I definitely will go for what is certain i.e the green Instant $1m. Invested properly you can generate your own $100m many times over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by sleekpro(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
The RED one is GEJ

The GREEN one is the old general

So chose wisely!

Me na RED I go chose ooo!

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by AbdH: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't want to be too wise, I want to be at least 1million dollars richer.

Okay, I'll apply some wisdom in investing it. The red button it is.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Idrismusty97(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
gists:
I don't play baba Ijebu, but if my life depend on choosing between the two, I definitely will go for what is certain i.e the green Instant $1m. Invested properly you can generate your own $100m many times over.
AbdH:
I don't want to be too wise, I want to be at least 1million dollars richer.

Okay, I'll apply some wisdom in investing it. The green button it is.

I am confuse here o! Your explanations doesn't correspond with the buttons you choose, or am i missing something . The picture says;

Red = Instant $1million
Green = 50% chance of $100million

15 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
One Million Dollars? Ah! Where's the red button!

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by AbdH: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Idrismusty97:

I am confuse here o! Your explanations doesn't correspond with the buttons you choose, or am i missing something . The picture says;

Red = Instant $1million
Green = 50% chance of $100million

Modified, thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by kolaaderin: 11:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
A bum in bed for the critical assignment is way better than a thousand at akoka. Red botton first and we may come back for gambling there after.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by plainmirror(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:
Collect the one million

And buy the green button

Think like a boss

Think outside the box

Sire with all due respect you sound stupid by trying to think outside the box. The initial post read thus 'Choose One Of the Buttons' without an option to 'Buy'.

Obviously your problem is more mental than optical.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by plainmirror(m): 5:37am On Nov 04, 2014
sleekpro:
The RED one is GEJ

The GREEN one is the old general

So chose wisely!

Me na RED I go chose ooo!

Political bigot

35 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by penzino(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2014
stinggy:
GREEN

bro na the $1m sure pass o. It's a hell lot of money in this country. No greed attached. Na greed go make man loose. Life we are living may be a gamble but gambling unnecessary gambling ain't good at all

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by stinggy(m): 7:55am On Nov 04, 2014
penzino:
bro na the $1m sure pass o. It's a hell lot of money in this country. No greed attached. Na greed go make man loose. Life we are living may be a gamble but gambling unnessary gambling ain't good at all

grin
Believe me bro, I'll still take the gamble. If I win $1 I won't be happy with myself every night, knowing I had the opportunity of $100 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by chesterlee(m): 8:03am On Nov 04, 2014
I will go with the green button...

Even if its 25% chance of getting the cash...I will get it! I'm always lucky in things like this...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Skillfullulu(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2014
talk2cj08:

this guy dey play Baba IJebu
all na scope na.
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Skillfullulu(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2014
jonaji:

A bird in hand is better than all the birds in amazon forest put together. The red button for certain
true is wha u said but, reading d label on d 2 colors u should go for the green, if u r to loose t will b more than 1milli
Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by penzino(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2014
stinggy:

grin
Believe me bro, I'll still take the gamble. If I win $1 I won't be happy with myself every night, knowing I had the opportunity of $100 smiley
lol. No wahala with that. What if you loose all?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Skillfullulu(m): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2014
stinggy:
GREEN

life it self is gamble and risky. So u gotta be ready to take the risk, it is either, win or loose in a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by stinggy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
penzino:
lol. No wahala with that. What if you loose all?
Yea, it's a winner-takes-all situation and if I loose, I will gallantly. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Which Button Would You Hit ? Come In And Show Wisdom ... by Mprex(f): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2014
I wont go for any. "awoof dey pain belle" cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Number In The Picture? / Arrange These Persons in The Order Of Their Stupidity / Say Something Good About The Member Before You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.