Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,823 members, 7,834,765 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50584 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 12:58am On Oct 09, 2009
Positivity:

is that a threat?

Does it sound like a threat and it co.uk

@op pervert
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 12:59am On Oct 09, 2009
addin u

@ Topic: wanton vixen! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2009
it keeps tellin me u offline, anyways just added u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2009
wink

@OP  Thug
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2009
LALA go sleep jor, its pass ur bed time angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 1:02am On Oct 09, 2009
Kunbee:

wink

@OP Thug

stop callin me all this weird names oooh, btw, u seen it?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lalaboi(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2009
Bbeee:

LALA go sleep jor, its pass your bed time angry

Sori uncle. . . .

I just tot it'll be nice of me to Change beds . . . .cos that one got wet and i dont know how. . . .looks like someone peeed on me! undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2009
No sad

@op  monster
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lalaboi(m): 1:05am On Oct 09, 2009
Kunbee:

No sad

@op  monster

Are u ok? it dont seem lik it!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 1:07am On Oct 09, 2009
smooth
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2009
lalaboi:

No @op Fine boi no pimples
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2009
lalaboi:

lmao. . . lala, she's pissed cos she can't get thru 2 me
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lalaboi(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2009
Kunbee:

No @op Fine boi no pimples

**calls doctor Bluespice**
M'am. . .we got a patient! her name is patience!

Positivity:

lmao. . . lala, she's pissed cos she can't get thru 2 me

Kunbee, mine is *********** add me

Ok. . .let me av a chat with the owner of yahoo. . .he's my cleaner. . . I'll tell him to put u lot in a special chat room!  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2009
dreamer!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2009
Lala, I beg edit ur post and remove my addy, thanks.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:12am On Oct 09, 2009
Blank,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lalaboi(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2009
Positivity:

Lala, I beg edit your post and remove my addy, thanks.

I gabdun ya email addy!. . .special Addies for Special occasions!. . . .vigil!! lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2009
Lala, u the man! wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 1:17am On Oct 09, 2009
who called my name? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Positivity(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2009
moi wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:18am On Oct 09, 2009
im confused undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 1:19am On Oct 09, 2009
who is confused?
bbee i see ur nikes tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:21am On Oct 09, 2009
bluespice:

who is confused?
bbee i see your nikes tongue

ese

dunno oo

bt cum spicey is dat u in da shower
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lalaboi(m): 1:25am On Oct 09, 2009
bluespice:

who is confused?
bbee i see your nikes tongue

You too late doctor. . .Patient had an heart attack at 11:90pm. . . cause of death was cos doctor was too busy attending to martha jones
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bluespice(f): 1:26am On Oct 09, 2009
lalaboi:

You too late doctor. . .Patient had an heart attack at 11:90pm. . . cause of death was cos doctor was too busy attending to martha jones
oh dear!
im sorry but y'all really need another doctor in this place im stretched thin as it is embarassed embarassed
bbee, u like?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 09, 2009
hmm, this night is a good one,
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:28am On Oct 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh dear!
im sorry but y'all really need another doctor in this place im stretched thin as it is embarassed embarassed
bbee, u like?

yes oo, mi lyk oo

wnt mind hlpin sha, grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:30am On Oct 09, 2009
lalaboi:

**calls doctor Bluespice**
M'am. . .we got a patient! her name is patience!

grin and dats my name ooo

@OP lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2009
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:35am On Oct 09, 2009
;d :d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Bbeee: 1:35am On Oct 09, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 09, 2009
Kunbee:

grin and dats my name ooo

@OP lipsrsealed

Hmmm,

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101)

Names of Movies / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.