Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (51146 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:15am On Oct 10, 2009
I will love to dhl some food just dat i am not that rich yep i love seeing insides of a human
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 2:16am On Oct 10, 2009
i wonder if she'd be willing to give me a body examination as i am feeling unwell
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:18am On Oct 10, 2009
Rili u will be my first patient and wonder why he will toast a married woman
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 2:20am On Oct 10, 2009
she didnt tell me she is taken! cry cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2009
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww its ok come and cry on my shoulder
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 2:22am On Oct 10, 2009
i dont want her shulder, i want her , grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:25am On Oct 10, 2009
Rili she is also unavailable smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 2:26am On Oct 10, 2009
i wonder why she allowed that bobo 2 woo her
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2009
He doesnt realize its a joke lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 2:30am On Oct 10, 2009
he's relieved she was joking, she's trying 2 fob him off!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:53am On Oct 10, 2009
Yes oo shes very mischevious
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2009
i like mischevious gals (not) grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

i dont want her shulder, i want her , grin grin

Kenny, Stop it O!  grin

'
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:31am On Oct 10, 2009
Kenny_G:

i like mischevious gals (not) grin grin

I love men eho find mischevious gals hot
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by KennyG6(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
Kunbee:

I love men eho find mischevious gals hot
she likes moi wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
LOL wia ya picture na
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
U bet she's got it locked down,tyt
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
yet he's got my back
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
she knows i do,come what may
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
thos she's skeptical about that fact now.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pops1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
Kunbee:

I will love to dhl some food just dat i am not that rich yep i love seeing insides of a human
right lets try NIPOST then, just hope i wont be recieving it with some unwanted flavor by the time it arrives smiley smiley

at topic , maybe she's camera shy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
nice smile he's got
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
doesn't have 2b so
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
yeah yeah, u know but time has twisted so much btw us and setting a barrier like thing that's hard to cross now.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pops1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
she's got preety hands and long fingers smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
sharp eyes,wonderin if they c beyond d physical
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pops1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
as long i don't have to watch my back for a chasing hunter and negative wonderers. . .
i think ive recieved enough insults on this pic, time to get it changed.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
O my bad,i didnt even check ur pro. .just makin ma comments o;no insult intended,k?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
@plaster of paris
thanks man. u got nice smile.

@goodass
hehehe the guy don shange e pishur sharply. lol

wonder why he would take ur comment as insult in the first place. undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by goodass(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
i hardly check pro o.ima av 2 start chkn nw. .startin wt u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pops1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ lysaa plaster of wetin?
why una de yab like this now, abi una no want me for here ne smiley

@ goodass, that means uve not been following what the the forum topic is all about,

@topic, spider man is in the house smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by lysaa(f): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nah, we'd love to have u here with us, there's enuf room, just pushing some buttons for conversation and u're right on spot. nothing do u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (101)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / ~~>Male's Lounge!!<~~ N.B: No Female(s) Allowed. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.