Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,375 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50646 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by OneTouch1(m): 2:58am On Oct 12, 2009
Me Ugly?

Female Boxer I say! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:01am On Oct 12, 2009
upload to prove otherwise wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2009
i dnt smoke,thats hw it is naturally.it is even hereditary,got it frm papa.meanwhile thanks alot if i didnt force it out.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by bydot1(m): 3:03am On Oct 12, 2009
resemble assasin creed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:04am On Oct 12, 2009
eleshin:

i dnt smoke,thats hw it is naturally.it is even hereditary,got it frm papa.meanwhile thanks alot if i didnt force it out.

No sweets u didnt force it nice lips
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by OneTouch1(m): 3:06am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

upload to prove otherwise wink

That you should have said
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:07am On Oct 12, 2009
Sori cry cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:08am On Oct 12, 2009
look up, it is well.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:13am On Oct 12, 2009
Remii fi mi le ooo cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by OneTouch1(m): 3:14am On Oct 12, 2009
@Kunbee Wow, I didn't realise you were yoruba, wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:16am On Oct 12, 2009
One touch d name says it all and am not yoruba tongue and i didnt realize u were yoruba
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Remii fi mi le ooo cheesy

if only i was holding the little princess, lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:19am On Oct 12, 2009
Lol and u got the princess part right
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:21am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Lol and u got the princess part right

what are you going to do about the part got wrong
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2009
I am going to cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 3:23am On Oct 12, 2009
omo oba
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by OneTouch1(m): 3:23am On Oct 12, 2009
Cool Dude wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:24am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

I am going to cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

why not  cheesy cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:25am On Oct 12, 2009
eleshin:

omo oba
wink

we neva see im face oo

Remii:

why not  cheesy cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss

Agbaya
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:26am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

wink
Agbaya

shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2009
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:28am On Oct 12, 2009
omo oba ilu wo nie, which town are you princess for
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2009
Egba/ ekiti(aiyede), ahn u didnt have to translate i understood
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by eleshin(m): 3:30am On Oct 12, 2009
haaaa! ekiti kete
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:31am On Oct 12, 2009
Yes oooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Egba/ ekiti(aiyede), ahn u didnt have to translate i understood

pls exaggerate, expatiate and explain, how is it egba and ekiti together
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:37am On Oct 12, 2009
My dad is egba myn mum is aiyede but i grew up with my mums culture so i tend to say aiyede. U dig
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:39am On Oct 12, 2009
little princess once again, but no dey cause people too quickly, it is not a way of royals
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:41am On Oct 12, 2009
Wen did i cus u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:42am On Oct 12, 2009
you have called agbaya and gbeborun on this trend, ha ha ha ha, oju ni omo oba maa nya won kii ya enu
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:45am On Oct 12, 2009
Ok oo omo oba didnt u know i was kidding anyways sri oooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 3:46am On Oct 12, 2009
it alright, all na fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101)

Names of Movies / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.