Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50949 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2009
Jcob:

shakara
if u buy it and no borrow it then boast about it

@topic

hater./fugly
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2009
lover
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Renz(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2009
Jcob ey Bbee whats up? long time
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2009
in love ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Remii(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2009
Home alone?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by pureminded: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2009
Moyola:

Trippin? hehe! Naa! stil dun blv itz yu tho tongue

@ PureM
Jee-hez! lipsrsealed

smiley tongue

gidson12:

@ pureminded
jesu christi, do u realy have puremind, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
otumokpo! embarassed

Yah , My mind is pure as ish, ! tongue don't be confused about me, ! grin

Op: Politician
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
Anywhichway, we must Hammer.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2009
hoping he'll give love on Christmas day
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2009
Audacious fellow
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by mitchyy(f): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
Is dere anything wrong with the right side of ur face?
Then,why are u covering it?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2009
nothing on ma face. just flaunting ma tissot 1850 watch

@ topic, yummie,

can i get tomit u ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Renz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2009
Cool A City where Camry 2010 is a Taxi must be UAE; Dubai precisely

hey Mitchyy, u look Sleek.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2009
Bros face front. Wetin u dey find for mitchy side ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by mitchyy(f): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
Thanks renz!
@jcob,
isn't there freedom of speech on Nl?
@topic,
flauting your wristwatch,hmm
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2009
sexy looking cat
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by mindeh(f): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2009
thinking about sth
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2009
innocent indeed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:21am On Dec 26, 2009
Miserable kid
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 26, 2009
Aww, yes I will marry you embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:37am On Dec 26, 2009
Awwwwwww cheesy and i love ur piercing
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nizoral(f): 4:02am On Dec 26, 2009
@ibikaye cnt realy get 2 c ur face or u tryn do exposè la bobbe
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Akebulan: 5:30am On Dec 26, 2009
Nizoral:

@ibikaye cnt realy get 2 c your face or u tryn do exposè la bobbe

Nizoral (like the shampoo? lol), are you in Nigeria? I love that scenery! Well, mostly the banana tree I see in the background. And you're beautiful.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2009
Akebulan:

Nizoral (like the shampoo? lol), are you in Nigeria? I love that scenery! Well, mostly the banana tree I see in the background. And you're beautiful.

No wonder dem pour hot water for your body.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Akebulan: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2009
jcob.:

No wonder dem pour hot water for your body.

From what I understand from what you typed up there, you meant to ridicule me for the white-black blotches on the face of the man I have in my profile picture. embarassed His name is Lee Thomson. I suggest you read his story at: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/articles/2007/12/18/1197740229199.html .
He has vitiligo; a rare socially debilitating disease that causes a person's skin cells to depigment, in blotches. Lets pray you dont get it too.

Do you believe in karma? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2009
Just Kidding dude. I don't believe in Karma. Check my siggy.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Akebulan: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2009
it is well
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by jcob1: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2009
ok ok. why dont you put up your pix ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Akebulan: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2009
jcob.:

ok ok. why dont you put up your pix ?
funny
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2009
Burnt Face. . . . .Obobo kanda , Abino , ripe plantain. you're a vormit from dog's mouth. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Renz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Burnt Face. . . . .Obobo kanda , Abino , ripe plantain. you're a vormit from dog's mouth. tongue

Kai, menene? Kilo de? him steal ur wife?? Ha!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Akebulan: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Burnt Face. . . . .Obobo kanda , Abino ALbino , ripe plantain. you're a (?) vormit vomit  from a dog's mouth. tongue

You're welcome. And after checking your profile page, how lucky you are that yours isnt the comment above mine  angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2009
Vitiligo huh, God knows best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (101)

Three Words You See In The Picture / How Wide Read Are You? / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.