Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) - Forum Games (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) (50460 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by ravenzord(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2010
Goofy. . . I like that.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2010
@ ballerine, The converse is Light Green wit blue badges.
@ topic,
Chicken
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 1:17am On Jan 03, 2010
Kool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:23am On Jan 03, 2010
Oga u too fine oooo shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 1:31am On Jan 03, 2010
@kunbee
tanx & ur vewy pweety 2
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 1:57am On Jan 03, 2010
You are welcome and thanks, so when are we marrying grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:04am On Jan 03, 2010
Anytime sweets, wot type of wedding do u want
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:06am On Jan 03, 2010
Traditional and church wedding, are you cul with dat
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:14am On Jan 03, 2010
Perfect, so wot r d requirements & wen do i go & c ur peeps
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2010
You have to prostrate well oo and a few bottles of red wine and alcohol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2010
We no dey prostrate 4 my place o but because of my loff 4 u i go do am *holds her & gives her a warm kiss*. Shey na schnap we go carry go. Where dem dey sef?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:32am On Jan 03, 2010
Thanks love*returns the kiss*, we no dey drink schnaps for our side ooo. Them dey lagos nao so its not that far
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2010
*feels gd abt d kiss cos d lips r full & sexy. holds & cuddles her*
so na wetin dem dey drink na? Black, blue, red or white label?
Lag no far na. I dey festac
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 2:52am On Jan 03, 2010
Red label and any other correct shaks, hmmmmm dont forget to bring a few elderly people ooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 2:58am On Jan 03, 2010
Where 4 lag my loff eh, evry oda tin don ready o *gives her a longer & deeper kiss*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:01am On Jan 03, 2010
okay ooo we have to stop kissing so we can save some for later wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2010
Get a room guys, urgh  cheesy

There goes dinner.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:06am On Jan 03, 2010
Get out tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 3:07am On Jan 03, 2010
*reluctantly let her go*
really? Ok am on my way hon
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Epi: 3:10am On Jan 03, 2010
You are a murderer. I am going to report you to the moderators
Reason: You killing me softly wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Kunbee: 3:11am On Jan 03, 2010
Oxone:

*reluctantly let her go*
really? Ok am on my way hon

See you in a Jiff and say hi to mama oooo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 3:19am On Jan 03, 2010
@epi, am innocent of all d charges o

O kunbee my loff *cnt wait 2 b wit her*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2010
what's on sale there?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Oxone(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
Candy is on sale wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
Pwty
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Moyola(f): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2010
Do yu actually laff yur butt out! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2010
:p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2010
Moyola:

Do yu actually laff yur butt out! tongue

yup, u wanna see me do it?

@ topic

chei! ! ! shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Pweety4me(f): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2010
^ grin

@OP He remove d last one shuor!. . .he wants 2 be like d guy in d pic. . . tongue ofcourse he's reppin 9ja now no long tin. . . smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by na2day2(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2010
Pweety4me:

^ grin

@OP He remove d last one shuor!. . .he wants 2 be like d guy in d pic. . . tongue ofcourse he's reppin 9ja now no long tin. . . smiley

u that has been stalking solange abt like no woman biz lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (remix) by Jcob(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2010
Gosh

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (101)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / Names of Movies / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.