Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) (15555 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) / Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Dclique(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jamb Candidate stormed New Telegraph Head office on Thursday 17th of march in protest. The protesters were carrying placards with different inscriptions and were demanding the resignation of the JAMB Registrar, Prof Dibu Ojerinde.

The students complained about irregularities such as multiple results, extortion at exam centres, low jamb scores, CBT server malfunction and invalid results.

The frustrated students are pleading with the government to look into the situation and come to their aid.
See Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUwiYcS8v0

http://mstabukasblog..com/2016/03/jamb-candidate-protest-at-new-telegraph.html

1 Share

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by ashewoboy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
A
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by OgaLuk: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
hmmm when is this gonna end?
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 5:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
If these children get mind to do ds now I wonder wat they will do if they get to higher institutions, Especially dos dat get admission to Unilag,OAU or UNN,Aluta spirit in dos sch no get Pt2

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Xodiq(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Blame GEJ
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Laveda(f): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Not everyone would score high nau embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by hemartins(m): 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
How many times do I have to say this.

Protesting don't solve problems in Nigeria.

Dibu is in his air conditioned office
You are carrying placard under the sun.

Accept your fate
Go and start preparing for Jamb next year.
So that you will not have to repeat this again.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by olafunny(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
And these are the students that want to be given admission. Who says they won't still protest on small issues when they get to that school undecided
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by macaranta(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Famouson: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lol.... See their faces.... How will they pass? They spend most of their time on nairaland, studying expos.... You all can't pass.... Maybe some of you should go learn a trade or something.. I think that's what Nigeria need now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by CzarChris(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lai, oya go blame GEJ.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by layilo: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
then if we re not ripe for this CBT, lets go back to our writing jejely oo

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by shamack: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Better stop disgracing your selves,,,even if them give una 5hr una fit get 399?

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by chrisbaby24(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm....its well ....even inside d well...!!!
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by goddyjay(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Permit the to air their grievances, they paid well for the exam they wrote and the result wasn't what they expected, they have all the right to contest their results, so no big deal.

20 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Wabiaezoba(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ndi ujo akwukwo.Gaa nu guo akwukwo.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by HighIQ(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
I really feel for you guys who are victims of
huge error made by JAMB this year. The
error is real and true.Imaging a jamb official
admitting that some of the answers were not
captured and processed by the serve due to
poor network service. A candidate who score
35 questions correctly may end up with just
23 been submitted meaning instead of him
getting 70 his score will be 46 in that
subject. The error could be caused by the
server system and not JAMB itself. God will
see you through. I think this protest will only help for next yr JAMB but I don't think there is anything JAMB can do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by gen2briz(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hummmm. They should have read back to back now
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Mariopgomery(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
so many complaints this year, I think the government should investigate and see if there is any truth to this protest.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Chalatanace(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
Before you blame JAMB, examine yourself.

There subject or their subject? cry
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by layilo: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
then if we re not ripe for this CBT, lets go back to our writing and shading jejely na

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
am dissapointed with the attitude of jamb officials at Ikoyi ... I went there to complaint of pending result issue.. We were told to go to Abuja and drop our complaints that the are just resuming now ...

Habaaaaaaa ... After many talks they told us to write a letter and drop with them so that they will send it to Abuja

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by iamDreezzy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
These protesters must be really crazy,they should cancel this exam,have you considered those who passed ?? All i see is a bunch of people wanting a second chance for their own lack of adequate preparation and Un Seriousness towards their education

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by MrKong: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
Awon olodo oshi...bunch of dullards that can not write letter "o" with the bottom of a bottle.

Read!...them no go read, now den say Jamb fail them...I wish the security had flogged all of them comot for the compound

Nansense!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by dapsonjegz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
dahs d change u all voted for..during GEJ regime I wrote 3 jamb & I passed all wif high score.. grin
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Izzy002(m): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Issokay
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by skullbaba: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
To be frank, the exam is wayo. Dibu needs to bow out. The exam is getting 'shitter' all in the name of fighting malpractices and computerisation
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nicur: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
I have always had my reservations about using CBT, we don't really have the infrastructure for it to be successful!! so many factors are against it, this is just how our country is, our leaders don't assess the risk factors well, they just copy copy oyinbo upandan!! so shameful angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Are these old men also Jambites? To be honest, Jamb as a body needs to look into this CBT anomaly. A system of education that is built on kwashiorkored structure will nothing but produce kwashiorkored graduates. Unless power becomes stable in Nigeria, the old manual exam system should be used.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Achorise: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
That Is what you get, low scors, when APC is in power. Everything is low.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Bluffly: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how the JAMB CBT exam would have been successful. JAMB themselves do not understand the technicality behind running a successful CBT exam likewise 70% of the candidates don't even know jack about a computer, so who is to be blamed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? / How To Get a Scholarship With My SAT? / Kogi State University Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.