Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) (15558 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) / Photos: JAMB Candidates Protest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by TamunoRichard(m): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
The same way they robbed my in government. After studying using the syllabus to study the topics back to back. Not forgetting how i sudied past questions timeously, simultaneously and contemporaneously.

And while writing, i noticed almost all questions i saw are past questions back to back. Yet they gave me 38 in government.
Meaning i got only 19 questions correctly out of 50 questions..
Blood of Dibu!!!
that made me score as low as 212.

Jamb is telling me after 3years in secondary school, countering my teachers in every class.
After being one of the best in government and history classes.
previous jamb i wrote without studing this hard i haven't scored less than 50 and jamb is telling me that after studying with past questions. Concetrating on government for one good full month, the best i can do is 19 out of 50.

Dibu look into my eyes and tell me i scored 19 out of 50 in government.

Nigeria is sham!!!
Jamb results are scam!!!
Dibu is a thief!!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by iamDreezzy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Exactly Some people be asking you how to log in, tell me how some one who cant log in with their reg will pick the right answers in an exam
Bluffly:
Sometimes I wonder how the JAMB CBT exam would have been successful. JAMB themselves do not understand the technicality behind running a successful CBT exam likewise 70% of the candidates don't even know jack about a computer, so who is to be blamed.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by WizydXkoba(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ok. God is watching![b]Ok. God is watching![/b]Ok. God is watching!
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
This this year's jamb candidates were actually scammed to be sincere their results are fake not what they scored.Am not saying because am a jamb candidate as a matter of fact am a 300l law student of UNIVERSITY OF BENIN.Should anyone need information on uniben admission this is my number 08160908587
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bluffly:
Sometimes I wonder how the JAMB CBT exam would have been successful. JAMB themselves do not understand the technicality behind running a successful CBT exam likewise 70% of the candidates don't even know jack about a computer, so who is to be blamed.
the educational system in Nigeria is to be blamed. The system of education should be holistic and not one piecemeal haphazard process. If our system of education is right, a secondary school graduate should be able to access a computer without difficulties. Unless we tackle d problem facing d educational sector from d root, I'm afraid the problem will keep lingering for a long time.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by WizydXkoba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Hummmm. They should have read back to back now
reading back to back wouldn't prevent them from failing back to back if they didn't read WELL
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Ralphdan(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abeg who don fail don fail mk una go home to avoid missing girl news.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
"The result wasn't what they expected". come on expected you say?

85% are playing to the gallery.

goddyjay:
Permit the to air their grievances, they paid well for the exam they wrote and the result wasn't what they expected, they have all the right to contest their results, so no big deal.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by agarawu23(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
All these old papa sef write jamb? shocked
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by horlar1960(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Laveda:
Not everyone would score high nau embarassed

Even when you're given half of ur exalt score? GEEEEZ undecided
Laveda:
Not everyone would score high nau embarassed

Even when you're given half of ur exalt score? GEEEEZ
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by SaNcHiS(m): 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
gen2briz:
Hummmm. They should have read back to back now
You are really high of tooth-paste
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dunno buh I noticed most jambites were given extra 40marks.my sister scored 182,den received another text, later d same day,her score had changed to 226. Even had to check my self,and it was actually 226..I wonder why dey r failing sum,and giving others extra marks..smh
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by UzozieBobby34: 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
All of these comments aren't nice at all.. I am also a victim and I know how these candidates feel, but luckily for me I scored more than 180. I wrote the exam with so much pride, joy assurance because I read for days n nights n thought I would score 300 but to my surprise, it wasn't my score. I, including all of my friends who wrote on the 8th to 10th all scored less than 200. We know everyone is not meant to pass but we studied so hard. Maybe everyone did not study buh I and my friends all studied well n we don't deserve this all. At least put yourselves in our shoes try to understand what we are going through. Utme has been written for so many years n so many ppl have failed woefully but there's never been outrage like this, because we all know what we wrote n we don't deserve it, so stop all the harsh comments. Well, even if the exams aren't conducted again cut off marks could be reduced which will definitely benefit us all but rewriting the utme would definitely affect those who passed and it's a selfish thought.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by refiner(f): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
jamb self!

if una no wan remark am,at least make una dash us d 40 marks una dash d first sets!...make my score come up small!!undecided

half bread is more better Dan none!
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by NigerianScholar: 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
OgaLuk:
hmmm when is this gonna end?
When we get justice
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by gen2briz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
SaNcHiS:

You are really high of tooth-paste

Close up abi Mac clean
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by KAYBOG6(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Bluffly:
... Ask ifa or babalawo

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Same With Me,this Year's Jamb Is Shitty....Outta 100 questions in english i got only 40 Correctly Wen Almost All The Questions Where Consistently Repeated,whilelist Lst Year I Goh Mo' Than 50, And nat Even A Question Wos Repeated...err'tin 'bout Jamb Is Absolutely Corrupt,from The System To The Crappy Workers,and That Old Hag That Calls Himself Prof. Or Wohreva...#GIMMEmahREALscoreJAMB Same With Me,this Year's Jamb Is Shitty....Outta 100 questions in english i got only 40 Correctly Wen Almost All The Questions Where Consistently Repeated,whilelist Lst Year I Goh Mo' Than 50, And nat Even A Question Wos Repeated...err'tin 'bout Jamb Is Absolutely Corrupt,from The System To The Crappy Workers,and That Old Hag That Calls Himself Prof. Or Wohreva...#GIMMEmahREALscoreJAMB Same With Me,this Year's Jamb Is Shitty....Outta 100 questions in english i got only 40 Correctly Wen Almost All The Questions Where Consistently Repeated,whilelist Lst Year I Goh Mo' Than 50, And nat Even A Question Wos Repeated...err'tin 'bout Jamb Is Absolutely Corrupt,from The System To The Crappy Workers,and That Old Hag That Calls Himself Prof. Or Wohreva...#GIMMEmahREALscoreJAMB
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by KAYBOG6(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
bammy007:
Same With Me,this Year's Jamb Is Shitty....Outta 100 questions in english i got only 40 Correctly Wen Almost All The Questions Where Consistently Repeated,whilelist Lst Year I Goh Mo' Than 50, And nat Even A Question Wos Repeated...err'tin 'bout Jamb Is Absolutely Corrupt,from The System To The Crappy Workers,and That Old Hag That Calls Himself Prof. Or Wohreva...#GIMMEmahREALscoreJAMB Same With Me,this Year's Jamb Is Shitty....Outta 100 questions in english i got only 40 Correctly Wen Almost All The Questions Where Consistently Repeated,whilelist Lst Year I Goh Mo' Than 50, And nat Even A Question Wos Repeated...err'tin 'bout Jamb Is Absolutely Corrupt,from The System To The Crappy Workers,and That Old Hag That Calls Himself Prof. Or Wohreva...#GIMMEmahREALscoreJAMB Same With Me,this Year's Jamb Is Shitty....Outta 100 questions in english i got only 40 Correctly Wen Almost All The Questions Where Consistently Repeated,whilelist Lst Year I Goh Mo' Than 50, And nat Even A Question Wos Repeated...err'tin 'bout Jamb Is Absolutely Corrupt,from The System To The Crappy Workers,and That Old Hag That Calls Himself Prof. Or Wohreva...#GIMMEmahREALscoreJAMB
.... And Dibu is still showing me no result yet
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Firstb0rn(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
hemartins:
How many times do I have to say this.

Protesting don't solve problems in Nigeria.

Dibu is in his air conditioned office
You are carrying placard under the sun.

Accept your fate
Go and start preparing for Jamb next year.
So that you will not have to repeat this again.

must you comment ? :/

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Liljeez(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
The third pic...see somebody dere snapping d person dat is snapping d protesters...

Even ur cameraman get a cameraman

1 Like

Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by tottinova: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dclique:
Jamb Candidate stormed New Telegraph Head office on Thursday 17th of march in protest. The protesters were carrying placards with different inscriptions and were demanding the resignation of the JAMB Registrar, Prof Dibu Ojerinde.

The students complained about irregularities such as multiple results, extortion at exam centres, low jamb scores, CBT server malfunction and invalid results.

The frustrated students are pleading with the government to look into the situation and come to their aid.
See Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUwiYcS8v0

http://mstabukasblog..com/2016/03/jamb-candidate-protest-at-new-telegraph.html

I pray they answer them.
Cus if they couldn't do a fresh election which has to do with the running of the economy, then jamb shouldn't even sting them
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by dregmaster: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
JAMB should just accept its error for this year JAMB2016 and give free access to PUTME.
Check this analysis and give your view.
https://www.nairaland.com/2995881/jamb-shld-accept-d-error#43861533
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
refiner:
jamb self!

if una no wan remark am,at least make una dash us d 40 marks una dash d first sets!...make my score come up small!!undecided

half bread is more better Dan none!
Me too ooo make den dash me fourty mark
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Greenback: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Calling on Lucasmuyiwa.

For unknown reasons,i cannot post on the fruit thread,however this is to bring ur attention the wrong impression over i have had over the years over that fruit,AFRICAN STAR APPLE. Thats the right name o! All these years,i've known that fruit as "cherry",but when i google it,it became clear! Guy edit that post of urs asap. Its generating likes sef!
The op aint no olodo,as u put it.
Well we are learning.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Dclique(m): 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
Liljeez:
The third pic...see somebody dere snapping d person dat is snapping d protesters...

Even ur cameraman get a cameraman

Lol,
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Chosenlad: 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrKong:
Awon olodo oshi...bunch of dullards that can not write letter "o" with the bottom of a bottle.

Read!...them no go read, now den say Jamb fail them...I wish the security had flogged all of them comot for the compound

Nansense!
bro, i swear na nonsense you dey talk... How i wish your family member you know is very brilliant is a victim of this circumstance... Mtcheeeeew #hiss
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by hemartins(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Firstb0rn:

must you comment ? :/

Guy park well.
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by mheracle01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
hemartins:
How many times do I have to say this.

Protesting don't solve problems in Nigeria.

Dibu is in his air conditioned office
You are carrying placard under the sun.

Accept your fate
Go and start preparing for Jamb next year.
So that you will not have to repeat this again.

Those guys are protesting so that next year could eventually be better #common sense
Re: JAMB Candidates Protest At New Telegraph's Office (photo And Video) by Joshjoash(m): 10:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jamb candidates be lyk i knw wat i wrote am supposed to get 390 den watz ur score 174 i tire e no near self doze dayz we wer lukin 4 admin my sec sch senior prefect dah made A'S in his waec got 142 in jamb i cum d wonda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Rocks UNN As VC, Prof. Charles Igwe Increases School Fees By 100% (Video / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? / Kogi State University Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.