Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) (45336 Views)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / I Was Punished, Ostracized For 20 Years For Marrying A White Lady: Aroms Aigbehi / Police Release Man Arrested For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Trendin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
see me see wahala o! wetin come concern police inside undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
If NPF get morale they should do same in the north. But I know they can't because we have a nation with varying laws and some sections are above the others!
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Abbeyunique2(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
is it not the same police that arrested goats in osun?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by bughead: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:
Don't steal a woman
you dey use your brain think so undecided

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ihukwa nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by SuzieeDee(f): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
I blame PMB

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by HRich(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
Lolz. Police and there ways. What statement will be written against that case now?
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by olanshi: 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Marriage and it's palava!

We are talking about adults here oo, what has this country turned into! Mehn, if this is true NPF will pay dearly for damages if handle by an intelligent lawyer.

Receive genuine sense, NPF! sad Nigerians are more enlighten this days.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by auwal83(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Some development really.
Wonders in this world.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by JuanDeDios: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

I am not a Catholic, in my Church you must present a letter of consent from your parents both male and female before you can start counseling. They taught us this cos a similar thing happened in the Church.
That's one backward church, mehn! What is it called? The assembly of heaven-bound reactionaries?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by HRich(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
bughead:
you dey use your brain think so undecided
No. She d think with back of her head or her Breast.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by kceewhyte(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

I am not a Catholic, in my Church you must present a letter of consent from your parents both male and female before you can start counseling. They taught us this cos a similar thing happened in the Church.
your church.....you can't even tell us the name of YOUR church...I bet you are not proud, probably ur parent forced u to attend

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

What if both parents are dead?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by baronchuks(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
buharii sef. ...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by crazyclown07(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Who knows if the man don jazz her

Cos I read where in this article where the parents never supported the marriage from day one

My advice for the parents is to take her to T.B Joshua for deliverance
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
allanphash7:
Nigeria parents can be sucks attimes
lol can be sucks.... you too much joor

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by yomip3t(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abduction!!!!!! But the won't talk because he's not from the north. Yeye country and pple
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by yomip3t(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
Abduction!!!!!! But the won't talk because he's not from the north. Yeye country and pple kiss

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by peacengine(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Samuel019:
But its with d womans consent na

Okay accepted, you go and marry a rich man's daughter without consent from her parents
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by bughead: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
HRich:
No. She d think with back of her head or her Breast.
lol I wonder ohh.

woman of 20 something years comot for house willingly say that man na her husband and the MUMU police dey ARREST the man for sealing oh no be even kidnapped.

you see Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Eyop: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
peacengine:

Okay accepted, you go and marry a rich man's daughter without consent from her parents

cheesy cheesy don't mind them like if they can also allow that if it happens to their own daughter. The parents of the girl must have their reasons for rejecting that guy from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by yomip3t(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
kITATITA:

And 28 year old woman (medical professional) doesn't require parental consent for marriage or any decision for that matter.

Where have you read that it's a good thing to Marry without your parent saying a YES to it?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by 100Cents: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
Angelberry:

In most churches without parental consent they won't join the couples.

Now, you want to teach us the law.

Is Parental consent needed in a COURT MARRIAGE ?

One silly thing i have found out most police DPO and their subordinates do is that they will know the truth and legal demands in a case, yet they wont advice the complainant accordingly, they will just collect money from one party to punish the other party. Keeping innocent people in the cell for up to one week.

The female medical doctor should petition the commissioner of police in her state, then let us see where the case turns..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by johnsonbalamson: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
I am willing to assist 10 needy NLers with 500euros each. John +881921616054
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by yomip3t(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
9jatatafo:

What if both parents are dead?

You no get family or even if you be orphan, your guardian will do that.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Creamish(f): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2016
kITATITA:

My dear Sister; Glory to Jesus. Families could do more harm than good sometimes. I'm almost certain that they feel that the young man is beneath their Dr. Daughter.

Honour to Mary sis!

If this is the case then its a pity. They have no right whatsoever to have him arrested. The lady is mature enuff to know what she wants. Dint know arranged marriages still happen in the modern world..amongst literates..
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by yomip3t(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
johnsonbalamson:
I am willing to assist 10 needy NLers with 500euros each. John +881921616054

For wetin?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by DrObum(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2016
yomip3t:
Abduction!!!!!! But the won't talk because he's not from the north. Yeye country and pple
See your ignorance!

We're talking of 2 adults here and not a kidnapped child!
She hasn't agreed that the marriage is against her will!

Northern hypocrite!

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by Sanchez01: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nigerian Policemen are retards. They could not arrest Yunusa who abducted young Ese until the whole Nigeria United in one voice. By the way, I thought the law does not believe in black magic? What concerns policemen and hypnosis

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by myproperty(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
masterblogger:
It's morally and religiously wrong for a woman to marry without the parents consent.
but not legally wrong

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by peacengine(m): 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Eyop:

cheesy cheesy don't mind them like if they can also allow that if it happens to their own daughter. The parents of the girl must have their reasons for rejecting that guy from the onset.

grin My thoughts exactly, we are not hearing the whole story
Re: Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) by ziggy1702(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
Wendyslim:
Mtchew. He needs to be flogged. Na u help d parent born and train her? Oni ranu
I just can't imagine the amount of flogging you deserve, so the parent must have every of their wish because na dem train her? Since they wanted her to be their dummy they shouldn't have bothered training her. Try and use ur brains once in a while cos it's a terrible thing to waste

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / Startimes Operations Manager Dies From Fire Burn Months To Wedding(Graphic Pics) / Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.