Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS (54437 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
A man from Sunderland in England has revealed how his grandmother was disowned by her family many years ago for marrying a Nigerian man. The young man who took to his twitter account to share the brief story - said his grandmother who was from County Mayo in Ireland, chose love over bigotry and sentiments and the rest in now history.

Below is what he wrote;

Total respect for you both. My nan was disowned by her family in the early 50's for marrying my grandad who originally came from Nigeria (she was from Co. Mayo) She chose love over ignorance and bigotry and the rest is history #diversity...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/english-man-reveals-grandmother-disowned-marrying-nigerian-man-50s-photos.html

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by morbeta(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2017
Good to know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by junnyjake(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Wow, awesome isn't it?

Yet we still have an increasing number of the ignorant-uneducated-hate-filled-mofos who should by now be more enlightened.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by iHart(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
interesting...

1 Like

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆Ok. Congratulations to them but 1950s don go. We dey 2017

When are we going to get fuel in circulation

Transport fare no be joke again!!! . ∆

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by swagdopey: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ok
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Uyiii: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
there's unity in diversitysmiley
this is for your grandma;

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by lordm(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is he an afonja?

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by zanebaddo(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
.how do people who ever had a chance to leave this country to europe Feel?
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by soul2: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
This person above me en, God dey

1 Like

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Buhari must go

8 Likes

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

They say if you go black you can never go back..

5 Likes

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by abuomaIV(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
The Man's face reach to reject!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by ladeb: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Loo
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by xynerise: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
And Nigerians are hating on each other like they were cursed by the god of tribalism

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by stephen109(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yahoo has been from the beginning of the world!
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by yrex01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
C as d man resemble my grandpa uncle

1 Like

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
lol i will do d xame if any of my daughters bring any white moda fvcker as husband

1 Like

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by erico2k2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man from Sunderland in England has revealed how his grandmother was disowned by her family many years ago for marrying a Nigerian man. The young man who took to his twitter account to share the brief story - said his grandmother who was from County Mayo in Ireland, chose love over bigotry and sentiments and the rest in now history.

Below is what he wrote;

Total respect for you both. My nan was disowned by her family in the early 50's for marrying my grandad who originally came from Nigeria (she was from Co. Mayo) She chose love over ignorance and bigotry and the rest is history #diversity...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/english-man-reveals-grandmother-disowned-marrying-nigerian-man-50s-photos.html
Ok big up to the Nan
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by zombieTRACKER: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Buhari is a curse....

Believe me ur grandma wouldn't have married her love if buhari Was The president then

10 Likes

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by igbohausayoruba: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
lovely
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Everything just dey vex Nigerians. grin cheesy cheesy

Na me say make una vote braindead bubu?

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Daniel058(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Make we see the person behind the Twitter handle nah

grin
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by lawal28c: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
foolish igbo,hausa and yoruba's go come online come dey battle dem selves.if una dey reject unaselves why oyibo go accept una.useless citizen,na una dey kill diz country not any public office holder.....if only we can unite,which leader dem born well to carry us do yeye?

10 Likes

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Ranoscky(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Same happened to me. Her parents refused me marrying their daughter (tho the dad agreed but her mom is the obstacle). The grand ma was involved and a family meeting was called. After the meeting she later gave in but before u know it...

Well... History.
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by free2ryhme: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
this is true love not yahoo yahoo love
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by NJPot(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
who will not disown their daughter for marring an afonja?

1 Like

Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by sunday1969: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good to hear, God bless your generation
Re: My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS by Meedu(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Our own bigotry, sentiment, tribalism is enough for us to deal with here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.