Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos (16375 Views)

Lord Triggs Arrested Over Unpaid Hotel Bills (Photos) / KADA RIVER Big Churchill Foundation Feeds Over 1000 Indigenes Of Southern Kaduna / Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by DBossNG(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by Maximus85(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
So he was going to offset someone's hospital bills and he went with photographers or the photographers work in the hospital or what?

This is cheap, too cheap.
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by davodyguy: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
undercurrent:
This guy is a media LovePeddler.

Not him but the mods that celebrate him on Nairaland.
Who da hell is he? Seun Osewa has never posted anything about himself. Is Nairaland not bigger than Alex? Mtcheeee

2 Likes

Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by justjify(m): 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Afro3:
‎The information reaching on the stable on AbujaPress discloses that FCT popular social media reporter Alex Nwankwo, chief editor of AlexReports has been discharged from Hospital after spending 15 days.

It went viral on the early hours of Sunday, 28th Febuary, that AlexReports was involved ‎in a near fatal accident around Zone 5 and was hospitalised based broken neck. 

The project director of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Alex Nwankwo while in the hospital played host to several personalities, beauty queens and models also received the sympathy and financial support of Big Churchill Group for operation and offset hospital bills.

It could be recalled recently that Big Churchill Group owned by United Nation Nigeria Goodwi‎ll Ambassador, Olakunle Churchill lead his team for Charity visitation in Ondo state, his maternal home. He was said to have given cash donations to hospital patients and give scholarships to orphans.

AlexReports who was said to have damaged his car beyond repairs in the accident is likely to get new car from supports from well wishers and Big Churchill Group LTD‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/03/chief-editor-of-alexreports-discharged_17.html?m=0

This guy maga don pay at last, e be like say John Fashanu run leave the jester for hospital.
Brother Alex, a fractured neck that took you under the doctors knife cannot heal within 15 days.
You would have shown us the xray film na! Abi them no scan your neck ni? Yeye dey smell.
This is fraud, EFCC + ICPC investigate this guy.
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by chronique(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dude wants to be popular by fire,by force...
Seun,I'd be kicking my leg against the stool in my room tomorrow. Pls,tell lalasticlala to come and snap me and put it on nairaland front page. Me self want dey popular. tongue
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by abdulrazat(m): 11:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
He had a broken neck, went in for surgery and in 15 days he is whole again. So much for bedtime stories. He's an attention LovePeddler.

misspicy:
undecided Is it just me?

I feel like this accident,hospital pictures,recovery pictures and what have you was staged,so as to get media attention? who takes several pictures on sickbed,and still take pictures after recovery and put it online,for what na? pity party? mtchww

please we don't know who Alex reporters is,stop forcing him down our throats tongue
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by abdulrazat(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
He had a broken neck, went in for surgery and in 15 days he is whole again. So much for bedtime stories. He's an attention LovePeddler.

misspicy:
undecided Is it just me?

I feel like this accident,hospital pictures,recovery pictures and what have you was staged,so as to get media attention? who takes several pictures on sickbed,and still take pictures after recovery and put it online,for what na? pity party? mtchww

please we don't know who Alex reporters is,stop forcing him down our throats tongue
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by repogirl(f): 12:14am On Mar 18, 2016
See as the guy just dey dash envelope? Wey my own na? angry
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by olarhtunji(m): 3:40am On Mar 18, 2016
but he was at imo beauty pageant Abi is he a twin....am shocked here
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Alexreports and his love for attention...Ain't you going 2ru pains? Are the doctors not supposed to say 'No visitors'? How you manage to raise your head and take pictures every second baffles me....

The next thing on your mind now is how to organize pageant 4 "broken-necked girls" cos you are obssessed with irrelevant pageants.....

Anyway, Get well soon.
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by linearity: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:
undecided Is it just me?

Abeg, come make we stage our marriage with pictures of before, during and after...I dey wait oh, make you no break my gentle-gentle heart oh...this is our chance to go viral and cash on the exposure.smiley
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by delishpot: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2016
See how people turn hospital to photo shoot studio? shocked shocked grin
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by southernbelle(f): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2016
julioralph:

bros we thank God for you, but did u really need to include that?
cheesy cheesy I wonder?

1 Like

Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by slap1(m): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2016
daretodiffer:
near fatal accident? embarassed
Liar!

It's not just a lie but very annoying! angry
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by amiskurie(m): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2016
misspicy:
undecided Is it just me?

They are retarded beings....now,I can now believe Tonto dike husband is a scammer.because I know that sick fool Alex,John fashanu and some others as government agencies scammers.

They owned more than 5 different irrelevant websites and multiple Nairaland handle to impose themselves on you people.
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by UjSizzle(f): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Tonto Dike's hubby to the rescue grin
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by homesteady(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2016
amiskurie:

They are retarded beings....now,I can now believe Tonto dike husband is a scammer.because I know that sick fool Alex,John fashanu and some others as government agencies scammers.

They owned more than 5 different irrelevant websites and multiple Nairaland handle to impose themselves on you people.

@emboldened
This is just the perfect description of this Alex reports guy! He is trying so hard to make himself relevant!
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by Raziii(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2016
crazy! So many mothers cannot be discharged from hospital because their bills cannot be paid! This one is only doing this because it will spread all over the media.
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by kullozone(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Thank God.
This guy can't write without using the word "popular"...then he goes ahead to mention the names of people he associates with.. I don't even know most of them sef.
His style of writing is wack. Just trying so hard to be influential.

Am not hating at all oh!
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by seangy4konji: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
Eleribu people.

That to to duke husband is either a drug dealer,someone who has looted Nigerian money or a front for big time barons.

I can smell his money is not a trust fund left behind by a hard working person. It's not clean money so don't be posing as of you reay sweated for it in a legit way. I can smell u from afar.

For Alex report Na eleribu person.

His he wearig any of those useless cas

Ma blood money dem deh share.
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by adellam16(f): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Afro3:
‎The information reaching on the stable on AbujaPress discloses that FCT popular social media reporter Alex Nwankwo, chief editor of AlexReports has been discharged from Hospital after spending 15 days.

It went viral on the early hours of Sunday, 28th Febuary, that AlexReports was involved ‎in a near fatal accident around Zone 5 and was hospitalised based broken neck. 

The project director of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria, Alex Nwankwo while in the hospital played host to several personalities, beauty queens and models also received the sympathy and financial support of Big Churchill Group for operation and offset hospital bills.

It could be recalled recently that Big Churchill Group owned by United Nation Nigeria Goodwi‎ll Ambassador, Olakunle Churchill lead his team for Charity visitation in Ondo state, his maternal home. He was said to have given cash donations to hospital patients and give scholarships to orphans.

AlexReports who was said to have damaged his car beyond repairs in the accident is likely to get new car from supports from well wishers and Big Churchill Group LTD‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/03/chief-editor-of-alexreports-discharged_17.html?m=0
and like who cares guy get a life
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by misspicy(f): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
linearity:

Abeg, come make we stage our marriage with pictures of before, during and after...I dey wait oh, make you no break my gentle-gentle heart oh...this is our chance to go viral and cash on the exposure.smiley
LMAO
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by 400billionman: 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank God he is alive

The guy like camera pass tonto dike..
Re: Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos by 400billionman: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Afro3:

[size=18]
AlexReports who was said to have damaged his car beyond repairs in the accident is likely to get new car from supports from well wishers and Big Churchill Group LTD‎ [/size]

Are you begging for a car ? Dont you have shame ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Mag, Share Their Love Stories / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers / Omoni Oboli & Family In Beautiful New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.