Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot (4252 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by AnamCity: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Autofinance is run through Sterling bank. Drive brand new car today.

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Acjohn(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2016
How many ppl can afford that?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by allawizzow(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Y aggressive marketing?
relocate to Lagos
Wat a pity
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by omanzo02: 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
That finance regime is already a flop on arrival, a affordable finance regime is which the repayment period ranges between 4-5years period and less "If" u can afford it base on the customer voluntary agreement. Only few could afford N97000 per month is equal to fail marketing.

It amaze me why the black man make simple things difficult when others are making difficult things simple. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by tabletman1: 6:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
allawizzow:
Y aggressive marketing?
relocate to Lagos
Wat a pity
Lagos did not give him any money he used in setting up his automobile plant but you that was born in lagos and have stayed in lagos all the days of your life don't even have a small scale industries and i am dead sure you're one of these boys that earn 47k every month thinking that all is well with your life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by jmichlins(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
omanzo02:
That finance regime is already a flop on arrival, a affordable finance regime is which the repayment period ranges between 4-5years period and less "If" u can afford it base on the customer voluntary agreement. Only few could afford N97000 per month is equal to fail marketing.

It amaze me why the black man make simple things difficult when others are making difficult things simple. grin grin
well it is not a must you will own a car especially that innoson car. A start up firm offering 4-5yrs repay plan and you wonder why there are no indigenous firms and unemployment rate is high. You can not afford 97k/month and you wish to drive a car? Not to worry the firm has tricycle and motorcycle so you can get a repayment plan of 10k/month

20 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by DaBullIT(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
How much for the car self

I don enter their site tire , money no dey there except you ask for quote
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by ahaz: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
tabletman1:
Lagos did not give him any money he used in setting up his automobile plant but you that was born in lagos and have stayed in lagos all the days of your life don't even have a small scale industries and i am dead sure you're one of these boys that earn 47k every month thinking that all is well with your life.
Jesu!

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by FKO81(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
tabletman1:

Oboy you wicked

16 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by sinkhole: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
50k per month would have been better! Many Nigerian mddle class salary is around 100k per month ( unless . . . , you know grin ), that will be 2.4m naira in four years!

1 Like

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Nkemtreasure: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2016
Acjohn:
Only those who want to drive and maintain a car. If you want to live a luxurious life, just make sure you can afford it or else, look the other way.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by aljharem(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
Good move but 50k range would have been better over 8 years or so
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by techmart(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nice... God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by spenca: 8:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
How many average Nigerian even get that amount as a legitmate earning monthly ?
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Pennsylvania: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
allawizzow:
Y aggressive marketing?
relocate to Lagos
Wat a pity

You want him to relocate to Lagos so the LASG will use tax and kill him abi? You'll do to him what you're doing other hard working traders, scattering their business any how okwa ya?

9 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Igobang: 8:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
allawizzow:
Y aggressive marketing?
relocate to Lagos
Wat a pity

The same lagos yoruba burnt headquaters of Chisco Transport? Same Lagos where Ladipo traders are having to defend their business everyday from extortionist(Babaloja and Lagos tax collectors both official and unofficial) and hoodlums? The same Lagos Ambode and Tinubu use people business and livelihood to play politics, demolishing market with traders good still in store?

https://www.nairaland.com/2161929/chisco-transport-buses-burnt-lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by allawizzow(m): 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pennsylvania:

You want him to relocate to Lagos so the LASG will use tax and kill him abi? You'll do to him what you're doing other hard working traders, scattering their business any how okwa ya?
dangote dey dia o. I neva hear am 4 once complain so as others

1 Like

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by abiambo(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
SO THE BUSINESS MAN SHOULD SELL IT FOR 30K PER MONTH COS PPL CANT AFORD THAT, EVEN AT 3OK HOW MANY PPL CAN AFFORD IT, UU KNOW U MUST NOT COMMENT ESPECIALLY IF YOU DONT HAVE WHAT TO SAY
Acjohn:

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Ekugbeh(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
'Unemployment evrywhere, no money '
must u get a car? D scheme z doz wh wnna get a car thru dis, if u knw u can't it den stand off.
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by forgiveness: 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:
well it is not a must you will own a car especially that innoson car. A start up firm offering 4-5yrs repay plan and you wonder why there are no indigenous firms and unemployment rate is high. You can not afford 97k/month and you wish to drive a car? Not to worry the firm has tricycle and motorcycle so you can get a repayment plan of 10k/month
grin

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by cr7lomo: 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
jmichlins:

I dont agree with you on this... A Kia cerato goes for about 90k for 4 yrs... Now tell me y I would abandon a car that has proved itself and is cheaper for an innosin that is more expensive... In as much as I believe in building our products and promoting it, that don't mean I should be sentimental or careless with cash

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by jmichlins(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2016
cr7lomo:

I dont agree with you on this... A Kia cerato goes for about 90k for 4 yrs... Now tell me y I would abandon a car that has proved itself and is cheaper for an innosin that is more expensive... In as much as I believe in building our products and promoting it, that don't mean I should be sentimental or careless with cash
should that start up firm offer such credit facility it will run out of liquidity. This is why the government has to protect it from undue and unhealthy competition

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by scribble: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
not bad but too high for a nameless brand

or shey na because ben bruce dey borrow pose wit una car?

cool
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Vicadonis(m): 10:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
beautiful... just like the house thing
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Vicadonis(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
scribble:
cool

dundee
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by Naija9090: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
scribble:

cool

yoruba and envy...mehhhn

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by ceejay80: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2016
spenca:
How many average Nigerian even get that amount as a legitmate earning monthly ?
Hi Spencer, this is ceejay80s u sent a post to my thread in regards to my 2tb hdd fill with contents, www.nairaland.com/2042981/brand-new-2tb-external-hdd/69

Sorry I Can't reply there now till next week Thursday, I was banned by a mod and the bann will expire next week but u can communicate with me on my what'sapp 07032659200
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by kettykin: 8:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Innosson marketers ought to do better than this, pegging the monthly payment at N97 is not enough but showing the public what specific car they are paying for also if the price can come down to around N60 to N50k can help civil servants, public servants even taxi drivers to lease it.

Also a highly formidable marketing team should be constitutes that would take the product to companies and offices that have employees earning with earning potential well above N200k to show case the product and after sales support.

Selling vehicles like pick up cars to telecommunications and construction companies should be easier than selling personal cars
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by LMFashions: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
aljharem:
Good move but 50k range would have been better over 8 years or so

Oleeeee... If ur father owns IVM would u subscribe to this?
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by LMFashions: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2016
allawizzow:
T
dangote dey dia o. I neva hear am 4 once complain so as others
All these are trash
Re: Innoson Autofinance: N97,000 Per Month- Screenshot by chigoizie7(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
jmichlins:

Bros, ur are very funny oh. But u are correct.

Not everyone can afford to drive a car.

It will be a cheat sef if I earn 80k per month and den want to drive a car of 3million naira, even if I have to pay 20k per month, that means I will stop paying in 16yrs time, we all know that that car will loose it's value maximum,6-10yrs, so, when other people are paying for latest version of cars, I will still be paying for the obsolete one I bought 15yrs ago? My dear, that is slavery, and it seems, that is what our people want.

Stretch the plan to run, maximum of 3-4yrs, so, that by then, u can finish paying and might still request for another car.

If we nigerians can afford to pay something like 3.5million for a tokumbo SUV, if we are to pay instalment ally per month, by the ivm's 97k per month, we will conclude that os 3.5million in 36months. Which is 3yrs and that is fare enough.

Like I said, we just love slavery.

Even if the car is @ 2million and someone is clamouring for a 20k per month, my dear, In the next 16yrs or so, u will still be paying for that car oh, + interests.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Igbo Boy Who Wrote A Song On Beyonce's New Lemonade Album / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT! / Big Brother Finally Reacts To Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.