Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Travelling To Zanzibar - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Zanzibar (2037 Views)

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Zanzibar by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello folks,me and my lady are thinking of travelling to zanzibar for 20-25days,for her its no problem because shes half Tanzanian and im Nigerian plus it will be my first trip to Eastern Africa also,what i want to know is if i will need some sort of visa and also if its a safe travel destination.
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by Arewa12: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2016
it cool buh immigration officer can be so rude, dey only respect u wen dey see u fly business class or first class.anything aside dat... u gonna enjoy it, tho i spent a week via wakanow.
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Arewa12:
it cool buh immigration officer can be so rude, dey only respect u wen dey see u fly business class or first class.anything aside dat... u gonna enjoy it, tho i spent a week via wakanow.

Thank you very much,but please how is the hotel logistics like? And where would you recommend
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by Arewa12: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
youmour:

Thank you very much,but please how is the hotel logistics like? And where would you recommend
h

The best thing i will advice is make findings from the hotel directly, cause wakanow is xpensive, buh i was @ villia kiva hotel. the hotel was okay for ma pocket, about a 100k+ i spent close 350k+, i was just using pos. Thank GOD u re a married man, u know i needed sumbdy to make bed u shud understand.
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2016
Arewa12:
h

The best thing i will advice is make findings from the hotel directly, cause wakanow is xpensive, buh i was @ villia kiva hotel. the hotel was okay for ma pocket, about a 100k+ i spent close 350k+, i was just using pos. Thank GOD u re a married man, u know i needed sumbdy to make bed u shud understand.

I dont understand the make bed part
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by Arewa12: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
youmour:

Baby to flex with!!!!! I need have a taste of their barney!!!!!!! hope u under
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by Arewa12: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
youmour:

lyk i needed to have a taste of their bae. U wont need to spend much, if you dont club or flex, since u re married!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Zanzibar by mfm04622: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi, how was the trip?

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Travel Partner / Please I Need Information About Georgia Visa / Becoming A Canadian Citizen: From PR To Citizen In Under 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.