Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) (32803 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
Y do i get dis awkward feeling wen i see any northern female and she not covered in hijab
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by sweetcocoa(f): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
It's like they are mad, what sort of country is this? So because she 's a celeb she should get away with manslaughter? Then they say she didn't show remorse undecided

DUI is a serious offence please, you bunch of illiterates.

Thunder fire them.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Foxxybrown: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Useless set of pple.

Why must it be NORTHERN actors? What a cheap shot. Is she trying to arm twist Buhari or placate him so that justice will not be done? Who knows her in the north talk less of hosting any protest on her behalf. This actress must be chicken brained. Goodness knows how much these jokers collected from her for this cheap campaign. Ibi, this is not Jonathan million man march.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by KamalMarx: 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Y should she be pardoned. Is she better than all other criminals who were convicted for there various offences and served there jail term. She must be punished for the offence she committed.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Oyindaberry(f): 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
So her fellow actors and actresses have taken to the streets to solicit for her? Does she have two heads? If it was a nobody, these people won't come out with placards begging; they will say such person deserves to be imprisoned cause the deceased she hit has a family too. Nigeria, we are the cause of our own misfortunes.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Begonia(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
This is so silly.
I can't believe people can be this senseless. A man lost his life, left 3 kids behind but justice shouldn't be served because the culprit is a celebrity? Only a mentally disturbed person will feel sorry for an offender but not the victim and the bereaved.

7 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
I weep for my country.!
If it was the reverse, would this have happened,
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by gretblue: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
thisisayus:
We all know most northerners ain't human so human's life don't even matter to them.

she must be jailed!
Why are you like this?

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Silent104: 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Some Northern actors held a #pardonibinabofiberesima walk in Abuja yesterday March 16th. Ibinabo has been sentenced to 5 years in prison for causing the death of one Dr Giwa in an accident in 2005.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-northern-actors-hold.html

undecided Which northern actors Some guys on the street were paid 2 hold those papers & u called dem northern actors. U can deceive/insult d gullible ones, bt definitely nt me *Rubbish*

4 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Then,southen actreses shld reciprocate by holding#Pardonreverendking raly.afteral,this is the era of pleading for murderers.FOOLS

7 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by realtalk19: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Biko where is Ibinabo's new husband in all this? Not a word from him or about him. Even Ibinabo's son glaringly omitted him in his letter to us. Everybody is campaigning for her except the husband. plz verify

3 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by AntiWailer: 11:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
My beauriful ibinabo.

Go well u hear. Kizzes
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2016
[sub][/sub] undecided
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by shehuolayinka(m): 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2016
But why are people embarrassing themselves and behaving like animals. So because she's an actor, she can do anyhow

5 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by frankzone: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Some Northern actors held a #pardonibinabofiberesima walk in Abuja yesterday March 16th. Ibinabo has been sentenced to 5 years in prison for causing the death of one Dr Giwa in an accident in 2005.

And they were 'LEAD' by Michael (mym)
Well, they said they're from the north sha, they still met their cut off in English language

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by frankzone: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
Silent104:

undecided Which northern actors Some guys on the street were paid 2 hold those papers & u called dem northern actors. U can deceive/insult d gullible ones, bt definitely nt me *Rubbish*
Are you a 'northern actor'?
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by junnyjake(m): 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
thisisayus:
We all know most northerners ain't human so human's life don't even matter to them.

she must be jailed!

sir, seems you've misplaced your sense, need my assistance in helping you find it?
I don't expect such from you... calling a whole region and all its inhabitants inhumane because of the unfortunate things going on there don't just cut it, and it's an embarrassment to your personality and embarrassment to everyone who's also a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by SuzieeDee(f): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
it to only pains me that these same set of people won't give a damn if it was an ordinary person, they plead for her because of her celebrity status while some innocent folks are serving life time in jail. Too sad!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Igbospower(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
lonelydora:
Now this is what I call brotherly love. Can Southern actors do same for a Northern actor/actress without sentiments?

I pray she is pardoned. Giwa family, tamper justice with mercy. No amount of jail term will bring your doctor back. God forgiveth and God taketh.
so u ve sworn dat whatever u do u must add tribal sentiment to am... u beta stop it oo, it's nt heathly 4 this country's suvival. PLS!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by scarred9jan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:

Someborri don chop awoof money. E no go work.

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Brigadier7(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
So sad!! I believe people make mistakes and learn from them! I for one,I would be very happy if she is PARDONED! Madam Ibinabo the only problem I have with you is dat, during this period of the court case you should have reduced all the celebrities red carpets, News Headlines etc..you should have just kept your cool!! I Pray the Appeal comes out in her Favour.. Ma'am am praying for u!!! PS:
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by daveP(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2016
another trashy idea straight from GarbageCity

see that one smiling, if it's his bro that died now...

I'm I the only one smelling an undertone at OP's usage of "one Dr Giwa"?

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
Pardon a killer?

Would be good to see one of them get hit by a car

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2016
ACTORS? Wow!!, THEY CAN REALLY ACT!! WHO EVEN KNOW THEM BUNCH OF JOBLESS BEINGS WITHOUT AIM....she recklessly ran somebody down and the constitution took it's course accordingly and these ones are here forming HARSH(#) tags!!! Is it because she's an actor If it's so, then people like DASUKI et'al would have been freed..... The Law must take its absolute and predominant course over every citizen irrespective of class and social status, and IbY baby is of no exception!!! She's lucky she got five(5) years out of manslaughter/recklessness! #RULEOFLAW.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2016
Brigadier7:
So sad!! I believe people make mistakes and learn from them! I for one,I would be very happy if she is PARDONED! Madam Ibinabo the only problem I have with you is dat, during this period of the court case you should have reduced all the celebrities red carpets, News Headlines etc..you should have just kept your cool!! I Pray the Appeal comes out in her Favour.. Ma'am am praying for u!!! PS: Thunder fire anybody that will quote me
Don't worry! She'll learn and gain a whole lot of driving experience after serving her five years jail term...

6 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:

Can you be specific?
stop lying, They are not northern actors otherwise prove me wrong.
The judge should have sentence her to 20years imprisonment

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Silent104:

You are right.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2016
frankzone:

Are you a 'northern actor'?
My brother take my word they aint northern actors why because i knew morethan 95% of them.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by EazyMoh(m): 12:09am On Mar 18, 2016
I was expecting to see Adam A. Zango and the likes, only to see a bunch of black unknown nobodys!
This is an insult to Northern actors. Not that am a fan though.
DUI wey happen since 2005, she for don serve her 5yeaes sentence since.

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by cr7lomo: 12:14am On Mar 18, 2016
This must have been arranged... Wetin concern Hausa with ibinabo? She dont act their movies and they dont feature in her movies

Ibinabo, stop wasting money and face ur responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Chazzyboy: 12:22am On Mar 18, 2016
xandyE:
Chris Brown went to jail for assault, so why wont Ibinabo go for man slaughter? I love her tho undecided
chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic / Guy Cries On Seeing Davido Face To Face (video) / Throwback Photo Of Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.