Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) (32810 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / 10 Popular Yoruba Actors And Their Wives (Photos) / Imagine If These 20 Nigerian Actors Lived In Your Neighbourhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Mad people .

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by ehinmowo: 12:55am On Mar 18, 2016
I dnt get, what abt d pple whose family is dead?

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2016
Dis is medicine after death. Besides d case has no concern wif d family as it is a case of d state versus Ibinabo. All she can do now is to pray or as it is wif Nigeria, call one strong baba isale. I kinda feel for her tho.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by larrysiku20(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2016
May thunder fire all of you and your generation

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by linearity: 2:00am On Mar 18, 2016
lonelydora:
Now this is what I call brotherly love. Can Southern actors do same for a Northern actor/actress without sentiments?

I pray she is pardoned. Giwa family, tamper justice with mercy. No amount of jail term will bring your doctor back. God forgiveth and God taketh.

They should close down all prisons and jail then, going by your yardstick, since no amount of jail time given to people who are sent there repairs, restores or bring back the ill they have cause.

....or the government should pardon everyone that sincerely repents, apologies and truly sorry for the ill they cause and send them on their merry way home....mtcheeee

5 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 18, 2016
lonelydora:
Now this is what I call brotherly love. Can Southern actors do same for a Northern actor/actress without sentiments?

I pray she is pardoned. Giwa family, tamper justice with mercy. No amount of jail term will bring your doctor back. God forgiveth and God taketh.
Please God does not 'taketh'. Don't twist the bible for us abegi

She had her chance to plead but she was more interested in her career, now it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by nijanigga: 3:18am On Mar 18, 2016
the guy with sunshade standing to the fat guy also in sunshade looks like Emmanuel Adebayor who since joined crystal palace, the club has been going down the table.

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by blessedfavoured: 3:24am On Mar 18, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Dis is medicine after death. Besides d case has no concern wif d family as it is a case of d state versus Ibinabo. All she can do now is to pray or as it is wif Nigeria, call one strong baba isale. I kinda feel for her tho.

Finally. Somebody with a working brain.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Mar 18, 2016
Nonsense they have time sha she should go to jail

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Boss13: 5:26am On Mar 18, 2016
realtalk19:
Biko where is Ibinabo's new husband in
all this? Not a word from him or about
him. Even Ibinabo's son glaringly omitted
him in his letter to us. Everybody is
campaigning for her except the husband.
plz verify

Why must people campaign for her. That's the problem with Nigerians. We always believe we can get away with things. We don't want to accept responsibility for our actions. Reverend Kind murder someone in cold blood and we have people calling on the president to pardon him. Now this. Are we not promoting crime in this country, yet we want to live in a peaceful and safe country.

She did the crime and not the husband, let her do the time

3 Likes

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by mandax: 5:50am On Mar 18, 2016
truthspeaks:
All becos say she be celeb

No, don't mind the northern foxes seeking for solidarity with....

Misplaced priority. They ought to have marched in solidarity with southern Nigerians seeking for return of regional government system with fiscal federalism to Nigeria, to enable peace and development be in Nigeria.

But the north's multiple advantages it gains from the political structure skewed in favour of northern Nigeria wouldn't allow them go for such solidarity march.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Godson32(m): 6:01am On Mar 18, 2016
lonelydora:

Carry ur tribal sentiment go sidon one place joor. Who dey talk about tribe now? Tribal maffia.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by oshiiteoku: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Has she been reaching out to Dr Giwas wife and children ever since the accident ,participating and being part of their lives,as in contributing to their welfare and schooling or that she just paid the miserable 100k and disappeared,if she has been showing love and concern,pls let her be pardoned but if not,let her serve her time wt hard labour,infact going to that amvca award and dancing drunk wt blue hair was her greatest undoing

1 Like

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by realtalk19: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Boss13:

Why must people campaign for her. That's the problem with Nigerians. We always believe we can get away with things. We don't want to accept responsibility for our actions. Reverend Kind murder someone in cold blood and we have people calling on the president to pardon him. Now this. Are we not promoting crime in this country, yet we want to live in a peaceful and safe country.

She did the crime and not the husband, let her do the time

of course dats wat i meant when i said evryone is campaigning for her to b pardoned and yet no word from her husband.no one is above the law.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 18, 2016
It's obvious these people are just hung if not wetin join state case with dr Giwa family undecided angry
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 6:16am On Mar 18, 2016
evegran:
A little too late.

Hi how r u?
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by ololo12: 6:20am On Mar 18, 2016
You're friggin annoying! angry

ladyF:
cry it is well....but hope this will not increase the number of "hit and run" cases. People will not stop anymore for fear of going to jail...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry

Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by normaljenny(m): 6:55am On Mar 18, 2016
Brigadier7:
So sad!! I believe people make mistakes and learn from them! I for one,I would be very happy if she is PARDONED! Madam Ibinabo the only problem I have with you is dat, during this period of the court case you should have reduced all the celebrities red carpets, News Headlines etc..you should have just kept your cool!! I Pray the Appeal comes out in her Favour.. Ma'am am praying for u!!! PS: Thunder fire anybody that will quote me

I just reported you to the admin for begging for her pardon
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by femliany(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2016
Majority of them fit be waka pass
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Where is a reckless hit and run driver when you need one?
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:02am On Mar 18, 2016
That woman is a nymphomaniac and an indefatigable sex machine. Having giving birth to children for 5 different men "chai I shake my joy stick for this woman'. After killing somebody she no even feel remorse just dey open toto dey blast dey go. how she go take cope without prick for 5years?
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Charly68: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2016
These people must be very parochial in reasoning & their lack public sensitivity is another insult to the injury..Assuming the late Doctor is their uncle or benefactor,would they come with this kind of public stunt ? In fact the law was perverted with the 5 years sentence self ..for killing an invaluable man,five years is too light & stupid a punishment to serve . The judge must be petitioned for delivering such a scandalous judgement..if it was a big man's pet that got killed like that the judge would have awarded ten to twenty years sentence .Nonsense people all over the places
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by beautyerhu86(f): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
osesology:
Op, do you live in Nigeria? How did 17 march become yesterday already?

Don't mind the copy and paste OP. That march wasn't even held on 16th as he modified. It was held before that day.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2016
shame on them... shame
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2016
I don't know why everything that has to do with the north always has the manifestation of backwardness.
The retarded northern actor Said Mr. Giwa, meanwhile we are talking of Dr Giwa here.
They all look unserious .
If they care much about their reckless colleague, they can join her in prison.
Jobless sycophants.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
So these actors just believe because they have access to who know what, they can just ask and make mockery of themselves?

I've always said it, that sentiment is the bane of this country, I mean, for _fuck sake, this woman committed a crime, she got served! Why all the brouhaha about it? What's so special about her? What's even so different between her and many others who actually committed the same crime and are serving their jail sentence?

If the Nigerian state wants to start showing blatant favorism, then I'll say it will be, beginning of the end and Nigeria will be gradually moving towards getting what's coming to her.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by nusirat(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Some Northern actors held a #pardonibinabofiberesima walk in Abuja yesterday March 16th. Ibinabo has been sentenced to 5 years in prison for causing the death of one Dr Giwa in an accident in 2005.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-northern-actors-hold.html

May God punished all of you who partake in the protest, how can someone who kill another man recklessly be pardon. Let her go to jail.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by matrix75: 7:50am On Mar 18, 2016
What a shame pleading a pardon for someone who is not remorseful for committing the offence she is charged for and you are smiling. She is at the supreme Court already let's see if she can 'wike' them
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by goziedave(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
lonelydora:

oya take a look at it like this, if to say na your brother be that how you go feel, no sentiment ooh,

and then to southern actors can't do same, you know, what is evil is evil, southern actors will do same when there is a better justification for the walk, but for this walk by northern actors they are probably high on premium Jamaica weed,
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by slap1(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Forgiveness is mutually beneficial. It will also help the family to move on from the past. Sending Ibinabo to prison will not bring back their dead, even if it gives them a fleeting feeling of justice or triumph. I can understand their pains, but it's been years. They should free themselves from the shackles of the past and move on.

I am in no way related to Ibinabo, but one can't hold onto this life too strongly. It could be anyone tomorrow. The dead cannot be brought back again.
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by Passionate69(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2016
lonelydora:

So if na your family member the tin happened to you for like am. Just too late
Re: Northern Actors Hold #PardonIbinaboFiberesima Walk (Photos) by UjSizzle(f): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2016
Is that mumu one smiling for the camera undecided You can't even act to save your life. These people should be wearing sober looks while pleading with the family of late Dr Giwa for mercy and they're smiling?!

Rubbish. Just go inside your houses and stop making a fool of yourselves forming solidarity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Teddy A / Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son / Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.