Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers (52543 Views)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by toprealman: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
Abeg what is his offence?
Being in possession of a valid PDP membership card.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by poseidon12: 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! funny guy see how he is forming HIV patient to attract public sympathy. I don't know his offence, but he must have really pissed those guys off

You said you don't know his offence and you are still criticizing him.
His right is obviously being violated and that should be condemned by right thinking people. Or would you like to be in his situation?
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by poseidon12: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
PRYCE:
You don't know his offence yet you are enjoying his incarceration! Well, it could be ur kin's turn tomorrow to be arrested without cause then you gon come in here to wail ur soul out!... SMH!

Don't mind him. Some of us are very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by EazyMoh(m): 8:47am On Mar 19, 2016
poseidon12:

His right is obviously being violated and that should be condemned by right thinking people. Or would you like to be in his situation?
OK it's not cool I apologize. But come to think of it he could be among the 9 lawmakers that impeached the speaker and denied the other lawmakers access to the state assembly complex. Anyway I rest my case.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Glory12345(f): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by juman(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2016
poseidon12:

You are right, his right is being violated.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by 400billionman: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ojiofor:
Abeg what is his offence?

Opposing APC.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by 400billionman: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2016
PRYCE:
You don't know his offence yet you are enjoying his incarceration! Well, it could be ur kin's turn tomorrow to be arrested without cause then you gon come in here to wail ur soul out!... SMH!

Nigeria has senseless youths.

When i see some of them running mouth here, i understand they have never spent one night in detention..

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2016
Empress2014:
undecided bathroom slippers are made for human being, so no offence in wearing it, what did u expect him to wear in dss cell, his best shoe??, and in the second pic, he looks like he is in labour and almost ready to pop out cheesy

I have news for you.

U spoke like a mental patient
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Empress2014(f): 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2016
400billionman:

I have news for you.

U spoke like a mental patient
. 400billionman I have always known you to be a sick frustrated man, that's why I ignore most of your comment on some thread, kindly respect yourself and park well. A word is enough for the wise, though I know you are dumb. Sick idiot
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by 400billionman: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2016
Empress2014:
. 400billionman I have always known you to be a sick frustrated man, that's why I ignore most of your comment on some thread, kindly respect yourself and park well. A word is enough for the wise, though I know you are dumb. Sick idiot

If i slap you ehn, even buari will not save you..

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Empress2014(f): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2016
400billionman:

If i slap you ehn, even buari will not save you..
didirin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.