Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers (52542 Views)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by breakeven: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
Abeg what is his offence?
He refused to sing fayose impeachment song composed by DSS. Baba bulldogs want fayose impeached for daring to express his opinion about the cluelessness of the APC government. undecided
Talk of reign of terror in a democracy.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2016
Ayanko:
Pls say what u know. That u hate Fayose should not stop us from saying the truth, he is there for two weeks now without a charge. Lets stop this military brutality, it may be u tommorrow.

buh DSS has to perform their duties too na..

m sure d Aluko guy told them d big guns behind #ekitigate

they can go to court if they feel they're unfairly treated.. buh they haven't
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
skytreader:

I very much doubt if those offences should come under the purview of the DSS

To some extent.. they do

electoral fraud is a threat to National security sort of
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Bgorgeous: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
Hahahahahahaha wen he was committing E forget all this formings
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 9:45am On Mar 18, 2016
ATERI:

It would have been nice if Ekiti were APC-run State, that is how to lead by example. I`m not impressed

Fayemi was there then.. but was intimidated and manipulated out of office..

more reason why Wike is crying foul now... shows he's fully aware of what GEJ & fayose did

payback is really a b.itch..

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by anonimi: 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:
money laundering & conspiracy to rig elections..

m sure they're all singing in DSS custody now

fayose is doomed.. no one has his back now..

no dokpesi, nurse metuh and co.

You mean they obtained statements from him after TORTURE without his lawyer being there to represent and advise him accordingly, right?
Do you expect such statement to be accepted as evidence in any court of law?
You are on to a long thing.
Such a case is Dead on Arrival, DoA.
Perhaps Buhari thinks he is still a military DICTATOR in the 80s.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3282215_3280258cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3272111buhariagainjpgd15e66c9f33a4e30f8dacde4242c9e82jpeg213df7cbc5d7d66c97955a204c81c40c_bin_jpegd6b4c7abfdda7ad93570e2ba4c44b4a8
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by chinchum(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
There is pretence all over him. he can fool the gullible though.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by anonimi: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:
Fayemi was there then.. but was intimidated and manipulated out of office..

Intimidated out of office indeed for a man who spent N100 million on his bedroom while OWING workers salary.
He has now moved to the next level of CORRUPTION at the federal level with N795 million for ordinary website upgrade shocked

dotman19:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-6BPytc0DJrA/VEYtpfJk0jI/AAAAAAADuyo/5jINdjSpRDk/s1600/5847.jpg[/img]

New governor of Ekiti state Ayo Fayose has accused former governor Kayode Fayemi of spending a whooping N50million on beds in his wife's bedroom at the Ekiti State government House which they recently vacated. (one of the beds pictured above). The new governor claimed that between Fayemi and his wife, what was spent on their bedrooms, toilets and bathrooms will be in the region of N100m

Fayose made this accusation in a statement that was released yesterday October 20th by his Special Assistant Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka. The new governor described the newly built Government House in the state as a show of wickedness to Ekiti people, many of whom cannot afford to feed once a day. See photos of the Government House and an official statement after the cut...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-x1baLMzbgoA/VEYzvn49HKI/AAAAAAADuzA/V952a5YlyDU/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6f8yILHpd7s/VEYzwJWRuWI/AAAAAAADuzE/NxAepqXuKS8/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-XVJ9598_gIY/VEYzxpJ7mZI/AAAAAAADuzQ/ZgVX8RwbjJ8/s1600/5.jpg[/img]

More from: [url]http://.com/thread/1116/ghen-ghen-fayemi--and--wife-spent-n100m-on-their-bedrooms-%E2%80%93-fayoses-aide-claims.html[/url]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

You mean they obtained statements from him after TORTURE without his lawyer being there to represent and advise him accordingly, right?
Do you expect such statement to be accepted as evidence in any court of law?
You are on to a long thing.
Such a case is Dead on Arrival, DoA.
Perhaps Buhari thinks he is still a military DICTATOR in the 80s.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3282215_3280258cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3272111buhariagainjpgd15e66c9f33a4e30f8dacde4242c9e82jpeg213df7cbc5d7d66c97955a204c81c40c_bin_jpegd6b4c7abfdda7ad93570e2ba4c44b4a8

most of us don't even knw d arms of govt. and d power they wield..

DSS is not police o...

that d court threatens at will

btw where were you or d court during d previous regime when they were flexing muscle on opposition party members
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 18, 2016
Lucasbible:
Well, I guess you are threatening my life. You illiterates can't even stand criticism. Go school you no free.

Son,
I am not, I am only telling you wailing cut your life short, so who is an illiterate when you don't even understand simple English? For the records, I will feed the whole of your family for 20 years with advance payment made now, just ask and it will be done!
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 10:04am On Mar 18, 2016
anonimi:

Intimidated out of office indeed for a man who spent N100 million on his bedroom while OWING workers salary.
He has now moved to the next level of CORRUPTION at the federal level with N795 million for ordinary website upgrade o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

so you believe fayose?

a renowned liar
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by odehman: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
tobimillar:

I tire oo, can't he learn from big Bros Nnamdi Kanu... always smiling and looking strong
i swear i love kanu die see mind
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by feedthenation(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Two things here,
1. If this legislator felt his human rights have been abused, he would have gone to the courts. But since last week, nothing of such has been done, which shows there's more that meets the eye.
2. Most of our politicians are plain cowards, they make silly excuses when faced with serious allegations.

The legislator looks well in my opinion.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by mankan2k7(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2016
Bubu is idiot baskat,
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by HirstMOG(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2016
madridguy:
Good news.

What is the good news about?
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by AdeniyiA(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2016
"Do not be afraid of me but fear the consequences of your actions".... Buhari, 2015.
cool
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by PrinceAfo911(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:

I can see you from your political view,
just because they alleged that Buhari bribed them to impeached Fayose that's why all these fake allegations is meted on him?
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by PrinceAfo911(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2016
PrinceAfo911:

I can see you from your political view,
just because they alleged that Buhari bribed them to impeached Fayose that's why all these fake allegations is meted on him?

nope ..

cos his number 1 man in rigging.. former PDP chair, Aluko came out to open up in public..

I guess you didn't see his interview on Channels.. or mayb you feel that's a lie too

bfor it was SR.. buh now an insider

Buhari has nothing to do with this bro... it's just nemesis playing out
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2016
This is one of the Ekiti trouble-makers. DSS, do your job.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2016
Ojiofor:
Abeg what is his offence?
...go to DSS headquarter, and ask of the offence he committed...
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by alaskido(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Only God knows what is his offence. DSS can slam you with any charge. I trust them.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by alayim: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
See how insensitive people have become because of politics? We can all see the marks on this man's body yet someone is saying he is active like an HIV patient. This man has not been charhed for anything, yet beaten like this? Where are those Humanrights group that ware all over the place when jonathan was on seat? Where are the ezewesilies and the prentious political critics of the previous administration? Tinubu was taken to CCT but was never detained nor beaten for being an opposition! We never saw or hear of jonathan sending the DSS or the Army to lagos state to harass the Govt for being opposition! Elections have been rigged and is still being rigged in lagos state and noone have been investigated and harrassed like this before. What is wrong with Nigeria in the hands of PMB?
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by alayim: 10:50am On Mar 18, 2016
See how insensitive people have become because of politics? We can all see the marks on this man's body yet someone is saying he is active like an HIV patient. This man has not been charhed for anything, yet beaten like this? Where are those Humanrights group that ware all over the place when jonathan was on seat? Where are the ezewesilies and the prentious political critics of the previous administration? Tinubu was taken to CCT but was never detained nor beaten for being an opposition! We never saw or hear of jonathan sending the DSS or the Army to lagos state to harass the Govt for being opposition! Elections have been rigged and is still being rigged in lagos state and noone have been investigated and harrassed like this before. What is wrong with Nigeria in the hands of PMB? I just want to make common sense!
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Semper247(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2016
PRYCE:
You don't know his offence yet you are enjoying his incarceration! Well, it could be ur kin's turn tomorrow to be arrested without cause then you gon come in here to wail ur soul out!... SMH!

I am sure many people around u had one time or the other been arrested and detained by police and u did nothing and took no pity or even bothered about what they did or did not. I wonder why this has suddenly attracted empathy from u...

They have been accused to have done things capable of breaching security but u won't see that will u? If that poor neighbor of urs had been arrested on same ground, u would have been full of joy that one probable criminal is now in detention. You don't even know this law maker but u will talk anyway cos pmb is the president.
Mr man, get busy and get better cos whether u like it or not, Nigeria will be better....
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by odomanis: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:

And DSS arrests before investigating,abi ? What a shame ? Only God knows how long they will hold him before charging him to court.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by AceDomino(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2016
PRYCE:
You don't know his offence yet you are enjoying his incarceration! Well, it could be ur kin's turn tomorrow to be arrested without cause then you gon come in here to wail ur soul out!... SMH!

You re on point, pal.
I really dunno why they ll be criticizing wrongly..... Only God knows how this FOOLS thinks

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by flokii: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2016
odomanis:

And DSS arrests before investigating,abi ? What a shame ? Only God knows how long they will hold him before charging him to court.

I think it's d Law (constitution) that permits that

not sure
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2016
Omotolu:
This is one of the Ekiti trouble-makers. DSS, do your job.
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa kiakiakiakiakuakiakiakiakiakiakia
u funny pass even d lawmaker and him pretence self.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by iamord(m): 11:33am On Mar 18, 2016
9jabuzzdotcom:
Earlier today, it was reported by Ekiti state commissioner for information, youth, sports and culture that Hon Afolabi Akanni, a member of the Ekiti state House of Assembly had died in custody of the Department of State Services due to neglect.

The security agency were compelled to parade him on Thursday afternoon to prove that he was still alive and well.

He was seen wearing a rubber bathroom slippers as the DSS paraded him to some journalists at the agency’s headquarters, among which included The Punch newspaper.

A whole lawmaker. Nawab in bathroom slippers. Lol. DSS don disgrace this guy o

http://9jabuzz.com.ng/dss-parades-ekiti-lawmaker-in-bathroom-rubber-slippers/

Photo credit: Punch
he looks feeble. They must have given him some tight brushing
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Jebiclef(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2016
9jabuzzdotcom:
Earlier today, it was reported by Ekiti state commissioner for information, youth, sports and culture that Hon Afolabi Akanni, a member of the Ekiti state House of Assembly had died in custody of the Department of State Services due to neglect.

The security agency were compelled to parade him on Thursday afternoon to prove that he was still alive and well.

He was seen wearing a rubber bathroom slippers as the DSS paraded him to some journalists at the agency’s headquarters, among which included The Punch newspaper.

A whole lawmaker. Nawab in bathroom slippers. Lol. DSS don disgrace this guy o

http://9jabuzz.com.ng/dss-parades-ekiti-lawmaker-in-bathroom-rubber-slippers/

Photo credit: Punch
DIS OLD MAN NOW B MINISTER OF YOUTH.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by iconaus: 11:52am On Mar 18, 2016
Buhari regime is bad n evil only targetting the opposition. This should condemned by all regardles of party or tribe . If is Kanu Nnamdi many people ll be happy .Note Buhari can target all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin / 2023: Real Reasons I Must Win Presidential Election – Tinubu / Dorathy Yohanna: Greenfield University Student Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.