Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers (52539 Views)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Afolabi Akanni Not Dead As DSS Produces ‘Dead’ Lawmaker Alive (PHOTO) / Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by jerecrown(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
ki lo se mr dullard

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by samuel3818: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2016
I fear this man is half dead....seeiously

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by EastanPower(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2016
What did this man do wrong? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by macino1(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! funny guy see how he is forming HIV patient to attract public sympathy. I don't know his offence, but he must have really pissed those guys off
Nollywood actor

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by adadioranmah(f): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Is this his real face? cheesy wink cheesy wink

4 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by charly2twice: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2016
I sure don't know what he did, but our Politician's can act....we wish you speedy recovery...

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by plaetton: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
It's de ja vu all over again. undecided

One step forward and two steps backwards.

Buhari is fast destroying our hard won democracy and Democratic values, just like he did way back in 1983.

I am shocked that the media, the human rights community and the NBA are do deafeningly quite.

Nigeria will never be the same again.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2016
This man can act nollywood movies.When you people disturb,you don't feign illness,but just a little push and the whole sickness in the world will be your problem-

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by akeensbussy(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2016
do you know how many lives had lost because of these selfish politicians? just one week with the DSS is forming HIV patient. when they want to take deadly and evil decisions they don't care about the consequences. When their sin start hunting them, they will be seeking for public sympathy. I am not moved by his predicament.

11 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Almaiga: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2016
I believe that, this man is hale and healthy, this drama is just to atract sympathy from Nigerians. If i recollect vividly, the Ekiti state house of Assembly members earlier said, they are ready to die for fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Lucasbible:
The only offense you have to commit for DSS to arrest you is speak against almighty slowpoke in Aso Rock. Corrupting DSS is so sad. Now I don't know the difference between DSS and NPF

Wailer on the loose
Warning: Wailers can die prematurely

5 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by ATERI(m): 8:01am On Mar 18, 2016
flokii:

money laundering & conspiracy to rig elections..

m sure they're all singing in DSS custody now

fayose is doomed.. no one has his back now..

no dokpesi, nurse metuh and co.

It would have been nice if Ekiti were APC-run State, that is how to lead by example. I`m not impressed
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Lucasbible:
The only offense you have to commit for DSS to arrest you is speak against almighty slowpoke in Aso Rock. Corrupting DSS is so sad. Now I don't know the difference between DSS and NPF
oh really, why are the likes of fani kayode, murray bruce and the rest Stilll walking free?

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by spako4(m): 8:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Fayose and his acting troops !
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by hush15: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! funny guy see how he is forming HIV patient to attract public sympathy. I don't know his offence, but he must have really pissed those guys off

We not expecting him to form excited had hearty, are we? It's the SSS.

DSS need to review their comment cos this guy ain't looking hale and hearty to me. He is just alive but not hale or hearty even if he dey pretend.

I read sometime back a judge granted bail as he is yet to be charged by the DSS for whatever crime for more than 3 months. Yet the DSS says they yet to get any order from the courts... If that's not impunity, I wonder what is!!!!

What is justice when it is only served to dead people...

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Luckylife(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
When did Nigeria agency get to this stage of lawlessness and violation of human rights . Do we still have rule of law that says you are innocent till proven guilty by a competent court of law. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by luckylucky: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2016
This evil Fayose is good in dragging Ekiti reputation into Mud. Imagine how can this slow poke and comedian voted in for house of representatives amongst professors and brains that the world knew Ekitians for if the election was conducted under sanitary atmosphere? Chai Ekiti people have suffered in the hand of this idi'Amin of Afao.

4 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by tete7000(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2016
...And Nigeria gradually slips into lawlessness where people are arrested and detained without charges by DSS (Not even police!). Quite sad, really pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Lescott7(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
I never knew Buhari could be disrespecting court order,if this man is guilty of any offence why not charge him to court?.DSS has now become the Presidential tool for attacking it's enemies. We are in a democratic system for God sake but Mr President is ruling like a dictator.

I know there are some OMO ALE YORUBA that will still be supporting the president on this issue.
Like Fayose said, it's Ekiti today it might be ur turn tomorrow.
The Yoruba will say " Ti eni to de lari, a ko mo ti eni to n bo"

3 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Government is not practising democracy at all we are under dictator...he was convicted for probably rigging of election... DSS are not sure but abducted him... this is not democracy it's slavery...Nigeria is doomed under that cattle rearer....DSS have taken up the work of police...
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by sportark(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Next time mr Akanni,no dey form James Bond by blocking federal road again.

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Lucasbible: 8:05am On Mar 18, 2016
divinecode101:

Wailer on the loose
Warning: Wailers can die prematurely
Well, I guess you are threatening my life. You illiterates can't even stand criticism. Go school you no free.
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Hades2016(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Is the man dead shocked
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Sanchez01: 8:06am On Mar 18, 2016
Lucasbible:
I hope you said the same with the DSS under GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Realhommie(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2016
joeprince23:
I am typing this with my eyes full of tears,see how an honourable member of ekiti HOA is tortured not minding his age and health status... God will surely punish buhari for appointing a bigot daura man in charge of DSS
Tortured? Just like they tortured Dasuki, nurse Metuh and co right?

So the DSS guyz will just pick someone up without any single evidence whatsoever? Isn't it clear to you his appearance/looks is to act a script just to whip up sentiment and gain public sympathy?

The question you should be asking is whether he is guilty of the offences he's been accused of.

7 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by hush15: 8:10am On Mar 18, 2016
luckylucky:
This evil Fayose is good in dragging Ekiti reputation into Mud. Imagine how can this slow poke and comedian voted in for house of representatives amongst professors and brains that the world knew Ekitians for if the election was conducted under sanitary atmosphere? Chai Ekiti people have suffered in the hand of this idi'Amin of Afao.

Why are you so backward? Was it Fayose that ask The DSS to abduct the man and keep him in detention for over 3 months without chargin him to court for whatever reasons they picked him for?

Ur personal hate for the man is be clouding your judgement. So, intimidation works for you abi. If only you were in that man's shoes, I bet if you still remember Fayose's name

2 Likes

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Lescott7(m): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2016
luckylucky:
Don't you know the difference btw house of reps and state house of assembly?

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by sweetcocoa(f): 8:10am On Mar 18, 2016
What is his offence and why has he not been charged to court?

Those are the most important questions.

And bathroom slippers is worn by people, I don't see how this man wearing one is supposed to mean shit

1 Like

Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2016
luckylucky:
your thinking is like a mosquito just to suck blood...the Vice president that is a prof...what positive thing has he brought to this government...mumu coward....
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by otokx(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2016
The guy is just acting Drama
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2016
9jabuzzdotcom:
Earlier today, it was reported by Ekiti state commissioner for information, youth, sports and culture that Hon Afolabi Akanni, a member of the Ekiti state House of Assembly had died in custody of the Department of State Services due to neglect.

The security agency were compelled to parade him on Thursday afternoon to prove that he was still alive and well.

He was seen wearing a rubber bathroom slippers as the DSS paraded him to some journalists at the agency’s headquarters, among which included The Punch newspaper.

A whole lawmaker. Nawab in bathroom slippers. Lol. DSS don disgrace this guy o

http://9jabuzz.com.ng/dss-parades-ekiti-lawmaker-in-bathroom-rubber-slippers/

Photo credit: Punch
the old agbaya self dey bleach
Re: Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers by pedestal82(m): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Make una dey hail this lawlessness now, because, its the opposition at the recieving end. It is not the creating of a monster that is usually the problem, it is feeding it. E go reach everybody. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Buhari Wins In Osun State With Low Margin / EFCC Arrests Kelechi Vitalis Anozie In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.