Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What You Need To Know About Investing In Bitcoin In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know About Investing In Bitcoin In Nigeria (996 Views)

The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria / How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Investing In Bitcoin In Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 4:24am On Mar 18, 2016
Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency in the world, the concept of bitcoin was introduced in 2008 by an anonymous developer called Satoshi Nakamoto.

Bitcoin price was initially around $0.1 per bitcoin and since then there has been a huge market for trading this currency. Now bitcoin is around $420 and there were situations in which the bitcoin price was actually $1000+ for a bitcoin in 2013. Despite being so volatile with the value fluctuating, the price clearly shows that there is a huge demand for the digital currencies and because of that it’s a very good idea to get into the Bitcoin game in Nigeria/Africa.

Each year that has passed since the inception of bitcoins in 2008, has clearly shown that bitcoin is indeed a massive market with a huge potential. Some people invested early and got rich thanks to increased adoption of bitcoin around the world and that’s why people invest in bitcoin startups. In fact, even governments see the benefits of bitcoin and invest in bitcoin technologies that would help make digital transactions faster, easier and more secure.

continue reading at http://blog.nairaex.com/what-you-need-to-know-about-investing-in-bitcoin-in-africa/
Re: What You Need To Know About Investing In Bitcoin In Nigeria by methyl: 6:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Contact me 08188373898 to earn 200% return of ur Bitcoin in 15days
Re: What You Need To Know About Investing In Bitcoin In Nigeria by belwas(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Get free ebook on how to make monthly income with bitcoin. contact me via my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Access A Quick Loan To Revive My Business, / How To Quit Your Day Job, Start A Business Online And Become Rich In 90 Days Or / Entrepreneurship Skills Required To Overcome Barriers To Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.