Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me (1086 Views)

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by eyaanmayweather(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2016
I have been with this guy since i was 18yr and in 100level,now am in youth service and we are still together,i love him,he claims he does love me too,i have asked him to at least come see my parents so that they can be aware of us,he always have a thing or two to do. what baffles me is i don't know what he does for a living,yes,for 5yrs he gets me what i need,he drives a car and stays in a rented apartment at ajah. Recently when we were chatting on palmchat,i begged and quarreled with him that he should come for my hands in marriage before my parents start bugging me,he said "he has no money". Last weekend,he had a party at a night club in ikoyi,he and his friends started buying drinks,they bought drinks worth 500k and my boyfriend spent 380k of the bill!!!!! Am still in shock. when we got back to his place i asked him where he got all that money from and why he spent that much,he was just laughing. Even when we were chatting on palmchat,i begged him to please tell me so i can plan his life for him,he is not bulging. Till this day am still in shock,he doesn't go to any office yet he spent 380k,he refuses to come see my parents cos he said he has no money yet he spent 380k in one night. Please what do i do cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by SUPERPACK: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2016
yahoo yahoo tinz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by adegunwa4real(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2016
Goan ask him na On a second thought...Op are you gay? Cos if this story is your story...then... lipsrsealed
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2016
Gay gay gay
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2016
OK, we don hear.

leave him, I know you won't
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Trapnews: 7:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
OK, we don hear.

leave him, I know you won't
Epic response!

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Majesticniyi(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2016
I don't expect the girl involved to still be in that relationship o. You don't know what your bf does for a living (and he actually doesn't really go to any office as fae as you are concerned) and yet he lives a flamboyant lifestyle? Na the day him to use you for sacrifice wey ur eyes go clear.
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by sleemoon(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2016
Taaa.. How is that possible... Love is indeed blind
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by zinachidi(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2016
that guy is a real Street nigga.
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by firstking01(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Pls ditch him, he's so irresponsible from the way you analyzed him.
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by umehmj(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
swear to us you don't know the guy is either a yahoo boy, a kidnapper, or an armed robber. and you can't even know from the type of friends he keeps, yet you said you are a graduate and you want us to judge him. na only God go judge the two of you
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Majesticniyi:
I don't expect the girl involved to still be in that relationship o. You don't know what your bf does for a living (and he actually doesn't really go to any office as fae as you are concerned) and yet he lives a flamboyant lifestyle? Na the day him to use you for sacrifice wey ur eyes go clear.

Read in Between lines, you no gree!!

OP is a Dude, dating another Dude!!

Both of them are potential Hazard to the country!!

Oluwa help their nyash!!
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Maamin(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2016
He wii soon use for blood morning then u wii know the job..
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Mjshexy(f): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2016
Are u gay? Mr man or woman sorry to say u don't have a partner yet oh, so u better start looking for someone else. What! For 5yrs? Even in a long distance relationship u should have been able to say wat ur man does for a living sad
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2016
E be like say Na gay app be that palm chat...
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
E be like say Na gay app be that palm chat...

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Creamish(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2016
U asked him to meet ur parents? Ur parents know ur gay? shocked
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by coded06(m): 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op is a Gay.
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by olac21(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
Yahoo bizness comes to mind!he isn't ready to do anything with you(marriage of a stuff)
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by Majesticniyi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Read in Between lines, you no gree!!

OP is a Dude, dating another Dude!!

Both of them are potential Hazard to the country!!

Oluwa help their nyash!!

Blood of Zechariah! Yepa, me think say the guy just dey post as bloggers dem dey always do...sharing stories they come across. If op is really gay then I pirry his life.
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by swiitJese(f): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2016
My sista, pls pack and run. Eez not by force, when u asked him in the first and second year of ur relationship about his job and he said nothing, y can't u leave. Ehn,na u cause am na. He will "koba" you one day. undecided
Re: We Have Been Dating For 5years,yet I Dont Know The Job He Does??? Please Help Me by uzoormah(m): 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
OP..U ARE A GAY!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Biggest Sin? / Love Forum With Pressidoo / She Sent This Message To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.